DOWNLOAD AHMED BUKHATIR NASHEEDS (MP3)

island muslim

ASSALAM U ALYKUM
i am finding (EL HAJJ & GHURABAA) nasheed since many monts.....n i found it here but there is no option of download.....sooo plz can anybody of u help me in downloading nasheeds...
JAZALALLA O KHEERAN KASEERAN KASEERA
ALLAH HAFIZ

Salaam alaiykum,

here are two versions of ghuraba, first is original, second is the slower version which is more emotional. :)

View attachment Ghurabaa.mp3

View attachment Slow_Goraba.mp3

enjoy

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
:salam2:

Two of my fav Muslim figure meeting each other! Yusof Estes motivate me to change my life & also ahmed whom me me wanna fall in love with Arabic nasheed!

Thks for sharing the pics. Btw, was Yusof interviewing Ahmed for his Radio show?

:wasalam:
No, he was interviewing some of us for his local TV show which is broadcast in Washington DC. I think its called Faith Frontiers or something like that.
He also interviewed myself and Zain Bhikha for the show.

Musa abu A'isha

Aussie Muslim
I'd love to, If Sh. Yusuf would send me a copy!
Unfortunately he filmed it with his camera and he has the only copy of it. All I have are the photos and memories..

Inshaa'Allaah at some point I can put up what I did film from the conference.

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah Khajr for nasheeds ,

I like forgive me, and ghurabaa so much.I've been looking all over the net to find them. Thanks a lot !

fareebaa

salam guys i hope all of ya are fine i want a nasheed by muhammad al husayan mawlay one but i cant download it so plzzzzzzzzz if any one can tell me where can i get this nasheed mawlay by husayan i will appreciate it.

kkhan

Assalamu Alaikum
Jazakhallah for the attachements.
Do you know how i can get hold of nasheeds for weddings? Or any suitable for weddings