Dr. Zakir Naik's real statement regarding Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H)

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum,

Reagrding the post of yameenahmed where our brother has shown us the ''letter of repentence'' by Dr.Zakir Naik i completely disagree with it. I bet it has not been signed by Dr.Zakir Naik at all because Dr.Zakir Naik at the first place did not at all say We should not follow our Prohet Muhammed(P.B.U.H):astag: Instead he had said that we should seek help from Allah (S.W.T) no one else not even Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H)!!!! How can he apologize for a thing which he has not even said!!! This is ridiculous and common sense. How can you think a man from his first lecture till today has always asked us to follow the Holy Qur'an and The Sunnah of our Prophet Muhmmad (P.B.U.H) can speak against Our Beloved Prophet(P.B.U.H). What all he has said he have proofed them on the basis of Quran and The Sunnah. Alhamdullilah i have een watching and Inshallah will watch his shows on Peace TV and i can see his efforts and do appreaciate them. Here is a report on the whole controversy fromt the same source ie. twocircles.net-
• Indian Muslim
By Md. Ali, TwoCircles.net
Renowned Islamic scholar and preacher Dr. Zakir Naik angered a section of Sunnis and Shias by his statement to a private TV channel that a Muslim should seek help only from Allah and no one else, not even the Prophet.
Angered by his statement a section of the community reportedly approached the home minister of Maharashtra RR Patil and demanded a ban on the Islamic conference which he is organizing between November 14 and 24 in Mumbai.
The 43 year old medical practitioner told reporters that by saying this he has not done any thing against the principles of Islam. Whatever he has said is essential of "Tauhid" which is the soul of "Imaan". A big section of Muslims across the world believe that Only Allah is the All Mighty and worthy of worship and help should be sought only from him and no one else he added.

Bor and sis there was more on this report but it hing this is essential enough for the controversy regarding the letter which i find is truly False.

May Allah Guide us through the right path and show us the truth and make us believe it .

Wasalaamalaikum warahamatulaahi wabarakaathu

pcozzy

Assalaamalaikum,

Renowned Islamic scholar and preacher Dr. Zakir Naik angered a section of Sunnis and Shias by his statement to a private TV channel that a Muslim should seek help only from Allah and no one else, not even the Prophet.

Wasalaamalaikum warahamatulaahi wabarakaathu

Interesting why would anyone not agree with this statement. For those who worship the prophet PBUH, he is no longer living, and those who worship Allah he is fore-ever living. That is what Abu-Bakr reminded us of and he quoted the Quran.

So Zakir Naik is correct we as muslims can only be helped by Allah.

Why would anybody have a problem with that, puzzles me too.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Interesting why would anyone not agree with this statement. For those who worship the prophet PBUH, he is no longer living, and those who worship Allah he is fore-ever living. That is what Abu-Bakr reminded us of and he quoted the Quran.

So Zakir Naik is correct we as muslims can only be helped by Allah.

Why would anybody have a problem with that, puzzles me too.

:wasalam:

:salam2:
its shameful how our nations are in ignorance