Dream about Dajjal??

Sakeena

Asalam Alaikum everyone,

I had a dream about a week ago about Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (the anti-Christ/Imposter) and when I refused to follow him, he set me on fire and burned to death and died. Though I've never actually seen Dajjal, he matched the description of Dajjal in my dream. :girl3: I want to know what our dreams mean. ANd is this is just shaytaan trying to scare me?? :(

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
:wasalam:

It could mean something negative might be coming your way or just the shaytan playing tricks on you. You would need a qualified scholar with specialization in dream interpretations to help you with it. But know that dreams are of 3 kinds, 1 from Allah,2 from shaytan and 3 just reflection of your thoughts and everyday life.

What you can do is start reciting the surahs and ayahs mentioned for protection against the dajjal. Reciting Ayatul Kursi after every salah and in morning and before bed is also good as it provides protection.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

This is a screenshot of its meaning from the book of dream interpritation by ibn seerin

whd17r.png

and the source:http://www.zikr.co.uk/books/Dreams.html

MalikBrother

:salam2:

Try to read Surah Kahf everyday from the first 8 verses. And if possible, read Surah Jinn, and several others. I read those before i sleep, and i have never experienced this kind of dream lately, Alhamdulillah!

This is sign that telling you to bring yourself closer to Islam spiritually and read Holy Qur'aan everyday. At least, read few Surahs though, and i read Ya Sin, Rehman, Waq'iah, Mulk, Jumuah, Jinn, Ayetul Kursi, Ikhlaas, Falq, Naas, Kaafirun, Kahf, and if possible, read more.

Also, read 99 names of Allaah (SWT), and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) every night.

suhel.khan23

Asalam Alaikum everyone,

I had a dream about a week ago about Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (the anti-Christ/Imposter) and when I refused to follow him, he set me on fire and burned to death and died. Though I've never actually seen Dajjal, he matched the description of Dajjal in my dream. :girl3: I want to know what our dreams mean. ANd is this is just shaytaan trying to scare me?? :(

Dear sister,
My friend once told me that he once had dream like this. In his dream was dajjal trying to behead him. But as soon as he approached him he started to read "Aytal Qursi" and the dream and dajjal both vanished.

Allah (SWT) has putted great powers in Quran Shareef. Its verses are most beautiful and most powerful for while we read Quran we read the words of the creator of this whole universe and everything that is existing, has existed and will exist.

And remeber here is a piece of advice whenever u wake up to such a scary dreram do read TAHAJJUD .. for it is one of the most liked Salaah by allah!!
And ask him for his guidance
He always listens to us.

Allah is the Best planner.
And only Allah Knows best.

rahman2040

Ayatul_Kursi.gif

Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Fard Salat). Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah)
(Nisa'i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A'n Abi Amatah Albahili Radiallah Anhu)

It's in another Hadis that Reciting Ayatul Kursi after one Fard (Fard Salat) will stay in Allah's protection until the next Salat.
(Tibrani Fil Kabeer, A'n Alhasan Bin Ali Radiallah Anhu)

Imam Bihaqi States that the one who recites Ayatul Kursi before falling asleep, Allah Tala gives protection to his/her home and his/her Family.
(Marqat Sharah Mishkaat, Mulla Ali Qaderi, vol. 2 pp. 583)

It's in another Hadis Jinns and Shaitans do not come close to the house in which Ayatul Kursi is recited. (Tirmizi Altargheeb Wal Tarheeb Lilmanzari vol.2 pp.631)

Hadrat A'isha Radiallah Anha states that a person arrived in the court of Nabi kareem Sallal Laaho Alaihi Wasallam and complained that there is no Barkat (Blessings) in anything in his home. Rasool Allah peace be upon him said, "You do not recite Ayatul Kursi, whichever Food and Curry you will recite Ayatul Kursi on, Allah Tala will give Blessings on that Food and Curry. (Tafseer Dar Manshoor vol. 1 pp. 323)

link
http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Dua/Ayatul_Kursi.html

Allah knows best

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Sister, Recite Ayat alKursi, and the last two Surahs of Quran after Salah.

I have also read that to get protection from Dajjal, memorize (here there are several versions)
* First 3 verses of Surah Al-Kahaf
* First 5 verses of Surah Al-Kahaf
* First 10 verses of Surah Al-Kahaf
* Last 10 verses of Surah Al-Kahaf

So I memorized first 10 and last 10 verses of Surah Al-Kahaf.

Sister inshaAllah you will be all-right.

PabsMabs

Asalam Alaikum everyone,

Yes i also had a dream of dajjal the antichrist aswell.
Yes im 100% sure we will see him in our time. I had a dream a few years ago. I also remember i had this dream 2 weeks before the first uprising in Tunisia. In this dream I looked out my living room window. And i saw my road. I saw atrocities, havoc, destruction and fitnah, blood shed sins and it was mayhem. I have a park opposite my home. This park was isolated with thick white fog and in the far distance i saw a black figure sitting cross legged watching my road and the situation in the dunya. I was the only one who noticed this black figure. As the fitnah increased, i saw the figure move closer and closer itself. A metal gate came out of the ground and blocked my view of this black figure. I went to my bedroom adn looked from the window and I saw this black figure get up and walk under a large tree and when it emerged, it had a thick orangy redish skin, he was extremely muscular and he had something floating in his hand. He wasnt wearing a shirt and he was huge. He immediately went to my home and opened the door and went in the kitchen and started cutting tomatoes pretending to help my mum with the cooking. In the dream i immediately started thinking about the location of my other family members int he house. To ensure they were away from dajjal. I ran to the kitchen and i told him aggressively i will cut the tomatoes.I didnt want to tell my mum he was dajjal infront of my mum becuase he was pretending to act nice and i told her who he is, he may harm us. When i told him to sotp cuting the tomatoes, he became excesively aggresive and hit my arm with his fist and shouted even louder i will cut them. It actualyl hurt and the pain felt very real, although it was a dream. He then got up and went to a local shop and bought some more tomatoes. I told my mum that is dajjal the anti christ. My mum gave me the quran and told me to memorise the first 10 verses of surah kalf. As soon as i held the quran, dajjal opened my front door and staired at me with his one eye and walahi i remember it so clearly, as if it happened yesterday. He had a a giant knife in his hand and started chasing me. I had the quran and fled from him and as i was fleeing from him, i woke up sweating. Yeah we will see him 100% in our life time. Allah doesn't show these dreams for no reason. I remember every detail very very clearly and prior to this dream, i wasnt thinking about this topic. So yeah do dua for me that Allah helps me memories the first 10 verses of surah kalf and all of you who read this learn it aswell. It inst easy memorizing them. Salam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asalam Alaikum everyone,

wa alaykum salam,

I had a dream about the Dajjal too. I met Shaykh Waseem Yousuf, he is a dream interpretation expert and has a show on Dubai TV.

In my dream, I saw the dajjal. All around him were different people they did not seem bothered by the Dajjal. The Dajjal was wearing armour and was a lot taller and bigger than all the people around him. He was standing with his back turned to me, dressed in dark grey armour and there seemed no place where he could be harmed. I did not want to be with this group of people, to end up following him. I tried to see if there was a way he could be hurt, but I saw no opening in his armour for me to even place a finger to harm him. I realised that the only person who could kill him would be Isa alayhi salam, so I started to read out the Shahada. As soon as I had finished reading it, the Dajjal spun round and was next to me faster than a blink of an eye, and in that movement he had already removed his sword and had struck my neck and killed me. That is when I woke up. My heart was still beating heavy, but I was so happy, that I died for Islam.

Shaykh Waseem Yousuf heard this dream and he said the description of the dajjal was accurate, even he read out some hadith which said that the Dajjal will be wearing armour. He said the Dajjal is either the real one, or it represents the people who are the enemies of Islam and they will try to make my life difficult and give me a lot of tests and problems. That I will need to be very patient and hold onto Islam for my dear life. This is how valuable it is. Then someone told him about my website and Islamic project, that we help to give da'wah and he agreed that there will be people who really do not like Islam and have hatred for it, and they could be depicted as dajjal in the dream.

My dream was similar to yours, so I guess the interpretation is also similar. I know your family and some people around you makes life difficult for you, so just have patience.

unbreak

If you are religious, you have nothing to fear, Allah (SWT) with you.
OR
IF YOU REALLY SCARED Please talk a scholar from local masjid, not just one atleast 3 to 5 scholars.

Anas_L

Young Muslim
To me this sounds like a good dream, very good dream actually. You refused to follow the Dajjal and he burnt you, well I envy you and your dream.

May Allah allow us all to have dreams like that.

Sakeena

To me this sounds like a good dream, very good dream actually. You refused to follow the Dajjal and he burnt you, well I envy you and your dream.

May Allah allow us all to have dreams like that.

Hehe Alhamdulilah :biggrin: Many Muslims r having dreams about Dajjal does that mean we're getting very close to his arrival?? :confused-82:

exalted

salaam

Uqba bin Amr said to Hudhaifa (radi Allahu anhuma), "Won't you relate to us of what you have heard from Rasul Allah?" He said, "I heard him saying, "When Ad-Dajjal appears, he will have fire and water along with him. What the people will consider as cold water, will be fire that will burn. So, if anyone of you comes across this, he should fall into the thing which will appear to him as fire, for in reality, it will be fresh cold water." [Sahih Bukhari]

Another hadith in Sahih Bukhari mentions that Dajjal “will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will actually be Hell.” Dajjal is the ultimate imposter. What he brings is just to test humankind to see who believes in him and who remains steadfast in their belief in Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). True Paradise and Hell are with Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) alone and only He has the power to put people where they truly belong.

LeRoom