Question: dream interpretation

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum.

My my sister @Mahzala! Where do you get such beautiful words from? So agree with the last line - "Everything happens for a reason".

And Sister @Tabassum07 "A life where one tries to rebel against qadr is one bereft of meaning and satisfaction." With this one you ain't behind at all. :) MashaaAllah.

And some nice warmth between you two. Alhamdulilah.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalaamualaikum.

My my sister @Mahzala! Where do you get such beautiful words from? So agree with the last line - "Everything happens for a reason".

Where? Oh they just roll of my tongue, effortlessly you know. I can easily put together another essay ... name the topic. (no, I've not yet digested your compliment, and am not very good at doing so either).

So let's start again. Where? Not to say they are beautiful, but I guess when you've had a certain experience and had some time to think about it, and have found the means to get your head and heart around it, you can consider yourself credible in sharing your experience with someone who seeks it.

And Sister @Tabassum07 "A life where one tries to rebel against qadr is one bereft of meaning and satisfaction." With this one you ain't behind at all. :) MashaaAllah.

And some nice warmth between you two. Alhamdulilah.

Bold - sounds like a direct translation to me. But nevertheless, I do agree. Very well said by Tabassum.

Warmth? I guess because we were the only few online ... ? I am sorry Tabassum, that would be too good to be true.

Last edited:

Seeking Peace

:salam:

No need to apologize, dear sister. We're here to all contribute to the discussion, and your opinions are always more than welcome!

The warmth is because us TTI sisters have an unbreakable, solid bond of sisterly connection for the sake of Allah SWT.
Walaikum Salam Wr Wb Sister...

JazakAllah-o-Khair sister..

muslimah_05

yes dear sister @Mahzala , this is why i want to marry this person because he made me realize how far i was from the right path and from of Allah SWT before i met him. but my parents don't think this way, they feel only a cousin is a suitable choice just because he is family and he will look after them at last stage of their life as i am only child.
i don't understand why this discrimination, a good muslim and God fearing son-in law will never differentiate between his parents and mine, he will never neglect my parents' problem, it doesnt matter if he is a relative or not.

muslimah_05

i really can not thank enough to Allah SWT and to all of you for being there, and answering to my post even though i am new here. this is how Allah Pak helps all those who need Him. insha Allah He is listen to my duas and know my intention, i.e. not to hurt my parents at first place and to marry him who is good in his deen and who follows Quran and Sunnah and made me follow that too.
thankyou all with "tears in my eyes" . may Allah reward you with His countless blessings. <3

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Sorry but let me get this straight...you have met somebody you want to marry?

BTW what does PAK mean after mentioning Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala?

Mahzala

Paak means clean, pure, without a blemish. It's a subcontinent reference.

Mahzala

Thank you but can we use sub-continent reference for Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala?

I've used it in my own language too, and I know other Middle Eastern languages who use something similar. Using it as an attribute, should be fine.

muslimah_05

Sorry but let me get this straight...you have met somebody you want to marry?
dear sister, yes i knew him, we were friends before, then i went to meet him with my mum. later on, his parents visited us and proposed me, my mum dad went at theirs place as well. infact my mum convinced me for him as she liked him too. then suddenly something happened (i have no idea what) instead of saying yes next morning my mum refused this proposal. without even thinking once that in this time period of almost 6 months i started liking him. and now she thinks marrying my cousin is the only good thing that can happen to me :( and it will help them aswell.

Mahzala

Sister remember a few things:

1) Don't set your heart on it. If you're saying you've developed a liking for him, detaching, if and when you need to, will be a very hard process.
2) If he is in your destiny, if he is the man Allah has set your life with, the one who will lead you in good towards Allah and your akhirah, he will be the one, no matter what happens in between.
3) If he isn't, and someone else is, accept the idea, Allah knows better for us than we do. His wisdom encompasses everything, whereas ours is mere emotion at this stage, weak human emotions and desperate longing.
4) Get your feelings out to your family. Ask questions, they need to provide answers, and you need to make a decision. Remember a word or two can change the course of one's life. Silence is not the answer to anything.
5) And most importantly, focus on Allah and your relationship with him. If you are destined to be married soon, you should aim at rectifying your connection with your Creator. Nothing is more sweet than this at a time like yours.

muslimah_05

4) Get your feelings out to your family. Ask questions, they need to provide answers, and you need to make a decision. Remember a word or two can change the course of one's life. Silence is not the answer to anything.
5) And most importantly, focus on Allah and your relationship with him. If you are destined to be married soon, you should aim at rectifying your connection with your Creator. Nothing is more sweet than this at a time like yours.

to all my questions they have only 1 answer, he is going to take care of ur mum dad. i feel very selfish and ashamed of myself, and don't really understand what to do at this point, to sacrifice my life for mum dad ? because i don't like my cousin at all. and Allah is the only hope, no one in this world knows the pain i am going through except Allah SWT.

Mahzala

I guess, at this stage, think about your intentions. Agreeing to someone of your parent's choice is not necessarily a sacrifice. It is obedience to their wishes and desires. Parents give us everything. We ought to be prepared to give something back. However, if it goes against what you feel and have asked Allah in guiding you, then yes, you can stand by what you say and find an alternative response to what they have to say, but I would say not to let these sorts of thoughts get in the way of your intentions.