Dream

:salam2: I got up confused today. I dreamt that i was praying with a group of girls. The girl who was leading the salah she recited a surah that i havent even memorized. Since it was an early morning dream i looked up the quran and found the surah. The strange part is i have never read that surah recently that it would be in my mind. What is the meaning of that. I know i have a list of unusual dreams but this confuses me the most.

maryama

Funny and not funny

Asalamu Alaykom bro.
The prophet muhammad(SAW) use to translate the dreams of the sahaba. I would advice you to read the surah and it's meaning. Second, if you can translate it for your self then go ahead. If you can't think of somthing, then the first person you should go to is the person you trust and knows a lot about islam and the history of the prophet. Go to someone you look after to. And tell them know about your dream. To me, it sound a good dream and if you want to, you can translate it by saying " I will memorize the whole quran and be an imam in the masjid.

Sometimes dreams can be really funny but if you think about them really carefully, there is a meaning to it.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

In my unprofessional opinion :) dream are a way for Allah to tell us how to be good muslims and we really need to be very careful and listen to it. I too had few dreams that made me recogize that somethings i was doing were wrong or i shouldn't be doing that so muslim gril. So i think Allah is saying telling you to something important in you dreams so be a good listen and listen carefull!

:tti_sister: -May Allah make us good MUSLIM and good peopel with good hearts.

asline

:salam2: I got up confused today. I dreamt that i was praying with a group of girls. The girl who was leading the salah she recited a surah that i havent even memorized. Since it was an early morning dream i looked up the quran and found the surah. The strange part is i have never read that surah recently that it would be in my mind. What is the meaning of that. I know i have a list of unusual dreams but this confuses me the most.

Dear sister,
kheir inshallah.

what is the surah?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamalikum. Brother shaikh i am a girl. And i dont think it is possible for me to even marry one forget about more then one lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll. A good husband sounds better to me lolllllll

Assalamu alaykum sister, sorry I had to delete your post because it gave error on the Forum. Sorry, it was technical prob,... but, I quoted your post.

wasalam