Drought in Somalia....:(

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: brothers and sisters
I hope and pray that this reaches you in the best of health/iman.

"Those conditions include more than 30% of children being acutely malnourished, and four children out of every 10,000 dying daily."

There is a drought in Somalia and possibly famine in parts of Somalia. Our brothers and sisters need our dua at this time. :tti_sister: I ask Allah to bring help to them. ameen

Read more about it here

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:: :, people who dont care or even think about this as it makes them feel uncomfortable should really try fasting, ramadan is such a blessing for us to attempt to feel a tiny bit of there suffering,and some cant even do that. allah seems to test some more than others, and i pray that he gives these people sufficient water AMEN

hijabi_sis

Walykumusalaam warahmatulah wabaraktuhu

We are so fortunate, we are so blessed yet we overlook Allah's favors upon us and turn a blind eye...... Just imagine being in their shoes subhanAllah. Seriously If Allah willed we could have been in their situation, so lets not ignore them... Lets sincerely help our Muslims brothers and sisters through making dua and donating as much as we can.... Remember its not the amount of money you give, it is the intention that you give it with that matters to Allah the All Mighty, The Just...

********The Most significant charity given in the eyes of Allah is that given by a person who is already facing financial hardship********* (Abu Dawood)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

May Allah reward you for wishing us to enjoin good. Insha'Allah, we will make dua and give zakat.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Subuhaanallah! This is far beyond than I ever imagined before. Ramadan is few steps away and my beloved brothers and sisters are starving and dying everyday. Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah!

InshaAllah my Du'as are surely with them.

O brothers and sisters! Let us try to help our brothers and sisters with what we can. If not a single penny to donate, remember, your sincere Du'a is very important.

:(

Wassalam 'Alaikum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

"O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me."

[It was related by Muslim]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my beloved sister Ubah.

SubhanAllah dear sister, I got so much sadned after reading this news for my Muslim brothers and sisters in Somalia.

Yesterday I heared one sister from Somalia which said " Where are Muslims to help us",and Wallahi there is truth in our sister words. We as Muslims have obligation from Allah subhan we teala to help our brothers and sisters in need. Wallahi it is so sad to see those litlle children who are only waiting to pass on other world and thier mothers sad faces, because they can not help to their own children.

Ya Allah, help our Muslim brothers and sisters and guide all Muslim Ummah to help them. Ameen ya Rabbi :tti_sister:

May Allah reward you dear sister for remaiding us on our duties. :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sympathy and Condolences.

:salam2:

:bismillah:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji un.
From Allah swt we come
And
To Allah swt we shall return.

Sympathy and Condolences
for the lost of their loved ones!

~May Allah swt ease their burden,
give them strenght,patience
and help us to relieve the weather for the better ~Amin!

Pardon me ,
But i can't help but saying many of these xtreme weather encounter
mostly due to too much seeding of the clouds.
These people(the clouds seeders and the many responsible person involved)
have to bear the consequences about for what they've done
and altogether MUST make contributions to everybody that got effected by their doing!

Thank you for sharing
this news sister.
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam.

Perseveranze

This is so shameful, that the Muslim ummah is doing absolutly nothing to stop this. If the Prophet(pbuh) came today and just re-iliterated what he said 1400 years ago, everyone would go to help.

But nope, nothings happening, all these rich Muslim countries, doing absolutly nothing.