Dua for marriage with Teacher

Bilal Chouhan

assamoalikum brothers and sister,

I have a problem here and i need to know your opinios. Recently my friend told me he has having lots of respect for his teacher because she worked a lot with him, and really cooperated with him to help sort his issues. Not just with him, she has an open door policy with every student and helps every student. so he has been working very hard in his subject and secured good grades in her subject so as to not to disappoint her..

Now since he has finished his semester with her, and wont be her student, he has been praying to Allah that he gets married to her. I was shocked to know that, I asked him to reason that she has done her MS and you are still in undergraduate, she will never agree, even your parents wont agree.. but he wont desist, he gets angry and keeps on praying, what should i do..Is he doing what is right and if not, how should i stop him. He hasnt asked her on date or something, and is very decent or polite with everyone

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I think your friend should continue his study and forget that teachter. :agreed: I am teacher too and teaching is just job to me, like to her. She has done hers work with your friend and teachers have other students.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:

well ,
if he seriously likes her that much i would suggest meeting her parent and seal their relationship
after all islam practice engagement.
Right now, that is more than enough to acknowledge her at this moment
when both of them are still into further education but
certainly make him settle his mind in peace
:inshallah:!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Last edited:

Ummah 99

-___________________-

Last time I heard, you were after a Shia girl and now I hear your friend is after his own teacher! :S

You people should seriously learn to grow up! :/

mosabaig

I have a problem here and i need to know your opinios. Recently my friend told me he has having lots of respect for her teacher because she worked alot with him, and really cooperated with him to help sort his issues. Not just with her, she has an open door policy with every student and helps every student. so he has been working alot hard in her subject and secured good grades in her subject so as to not to disappoint her..

Now since he has finished his semester with her, and wont be her student, he has been praying to Allah that he gets married to her. I was shocked to know that, I asked him to reason that she has done her MS and you are still in undergraduate, she will never agree, even your parents wont agree.. but he wont desist, he gets angry and keeps on praying, what should i do..Is he doing what is right and if not, how should i stop him. He hasnt asked her on date or something, and is very decent or polite with every1

Assalam O alakum

Marriage is good if one can afford it praying to Allah is excellant now you have to tell your friend to propose without delay, just go and say I like to marry you and let the teacher give him the conditions for marrying her may be that be good for him.

Bilal Chouhan

But she is 5 years older than her,..and she is a teacher..even the idea sounds so weird..I mean how the hell will he even talk to her parents when they find that he has been her student,she is 26 and he is 21 and she is an earning while he is still dependant..dont all of you think, that this marriage wont even begin to go on proposal stage..

Precious Star

But she is 5 years older than her,..and she is a teacher..even the idea sounds so weird..I mean how the hell will he even talk to her parents when they find that he has been her student,she is 26 and he is 21 and she is an earning while he is still dependant..dont all of you think, that this marriage wont even begin to go on proposal stage..

5 years is not a big age difference.

Anyway, if she says no to the proposal, then your friend will move on to the next proposal. That's how life works.

helpinghumanity

Wa alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

What should you do? Leave him alone...Sooner or later, he will realize that he has to move on.

I have a problem here and i need to know your opinios. Recently my friend told me he has having lots of respect for his teacher because she worked a lot with him, and really cooperated with him to help sort his issues. Not just with him, she has an open door policy with every student and helps every student. so he has been working very hard in his subject and secured good grades in her subject so as to not to disappoint her..

Now since he has finished his semester with her, and wont be her student, he has been praying to Allah that he gets married to her. I was shocked to know that, I asked him to reason that she has done her MS and you are still in undergraduate, she will never agree, even your parents wont agree.. but he wont desist, he gets angry and keeps on praying, what should i do..Is he doing what is right and if not, how should i stop him. He hasnt asked her on date or something, and is very decent or polite with everyone