Dua Request for Sister hassana elkoussi

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum waramathulah wabarakthu

Sister hassana elkoussi just called me on the phone and asked all of you to make dua for her brother and his kids who are trapped at Fayid.

She still can't access the internet because something is wrong with the cable.

She and her family are safe alhamdulilah

zainali

assalamualikum

may allah swt protect her brother and his children and they come back home safe and sound ameen ,

may allah protect our sisters and brother in Egypt , may allah swt get the out of trouble ameen .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barkakatuhu

May Allah protect our sister and all Muslim lifes in Egypt. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY252::hawla::SMILY252:

:SMILY252:May Allah swt help our sister and her family
and all our brothers and sisters
in Islam
In Egypt:SMILY252:

:SMILY252:~May Allah help Speedy Ease Egypt trouble Fast~Amin!
And
May Allah swt reward you for your kind intention~Amin!:SMILY252:

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Ibn Uthaymin

I hope you all are safe. But then again, most people in Egypt and the protestors are Muslims. So if they start killing each other, then theres nothing to cheer about.

Sad. This is why protests are bad on a level.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh
so sorry to hear that ,sure insha allah they will be in my du'aa

may allah sobhanahu wa taala make things easy for your brother and his family and for all our brothers and sister in egypt.
may allah sobhanahu wa taala spread his wide mercy on egyptians muslims and path the way for them to overcome all their troubles

Sister Kalena

My thoughts and prayers are with my friend sister Hassana and may Allah (swt) protect her family and all the people of Egypt.

hassana elkoussi

As-salamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

Jazakum Allah khairan for ur kind du'aa. Alhamdulillah my brother and family are finally back.:ma: Subhan Allah they've been stranded for almost a week now. The roads were blocked and so unsafe. Actually they were faced with two robbery attempts, but alhamdulillah Allah protected them and they're finally home. Plz make dua'aa for all Egyptians to get through this crisis peacefully in sha Allah. Sister revert2007, may Allah reward u abundantly.

Jazakum Allah khairan once again.