Du'a Request

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As Salaamu 'alykum Warehamtullahi Wabarakatuhu Dear Brothers and Respected Sisters,

Hope you all are in the best state of physical and spiritual health Inshaa Allah.

I request you all to do du'a for me, as I am going through hard times :-( lots of stress, pressure and much more ..
Even I am looking for a better job .. So kindly do pray for me.

Jazak-Allahumul Khair.

Wa'alykum as Salaam!

all4islam

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

May Allah give you patience and ease the path

Insh'Allah you will be Du'a

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

May Allah give you patience and ease the path

Insh'Allah you will be Du'a

Amin!
for your good du'a

~May Allah swt grant strength
help and guide during your difficult time~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Dedicate one minute to this exercise. Think of all that you have that should bring a smile on your face and make you bow you head to Allah in gratitude. Start from your eyes that are reading these words, the mind that is able to grasp them all the way down to the toes that you have. Then look around you. The shelter He has provided you, the meal filling you stomach, the 'ilm He's granted you, all the way up to the Imaan illuminating you heart.

Be grateful brother. You must have something in your life we don't. Something you value? Something Allah chose to give you that many totally lack?
Allah will provide you from sources unbeknown.

BaraakAllahu feek.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

It is so good to see you posting. InshaAllah, you know I will make dua.

Yes, can you believe I am still posting. These are tough economic times so keep that in mind. You know you will get a job so don't stress in the meantime. All stress does is give you a headache and a stomach ache. Not worth it. Enjoy the process of simply living. Being jobless is hard but it does not stop one from having fun and being alive.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam Warahmathulllaahi wabarakaatuh,

May Almighty Allah bless you with barakath that helps balance you deen and duniya... Ameen.

Go here - http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-47023.html

:bismillah1:
Assalamualaikum

I pray that Allah puts Barakah in your life, in your time, in your every action. I pray also that you find a good job, and in it you fulfil your duties within it with satisfaction and contentment and Allah put Barakah in your earnings. Ameen.

Assalamualaikum

As Salaamu 'alykum Warehamtullahi Wabarakatuhu Dear Brothers and Respected Sisters,

Hope you all are in the best state of physical and spiritual health Inshaa Allah.

I request you all to do du'a for me, as I am going through hard times :-( lots of stress, pressure and much more ..
Even I am looking for a better job .. So kindly do pray for me.

Jazak-Allahumul Khair.

Wa'alykum as Salaam!

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Jazak-Allahumul Khair All,

@ Aapa: As Salaamu 'alykum Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
I am so so sooooo glad to see your reply :) its been a song since I logged in.
Jazak-Allahumul Khair. I hope everything is smooth at your end. how about the kids? Convey my salaam and love to them :)