Dua

berorawhim

Hello everyone. I am asking for everyones dua's as i am having a hard time getting into the program I want for university. I am supposed to be going into my third year but I absolutely hate the program I am in right now and they won't let me switch- this has been an on going problem for over a year now. My parents expect my to be in university that is why I have not dropped out. I try to pray 5 times a day, and only Allah swt knows that I am trying to be a better muslim sister. I always have good intentions, always helping people out- but sometimes I don't see the light in the tunnel I am in :( never questioning Allahs wills for myself but maybe you brothers and sisters can help me out. I am 19 yrs old and cannot handle the amount of stress my school is giving me. I am so blessed to be living a healthy life with family- some people have it worse than me, but for my current situation can you all do dua for me and my school? Also keep my uncle in your prayers as it has been 5 months since a heart attack n he has not conscious yet. I will be doing dua for all you lovely people here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and may Allah bless you all with a happy life- with great health and on the right path. Pray that I get closer to my religion... jazakallah khair. - Behesht.

Abu Juwairiya

Assalammu Alaikum Sister and Ramadan Mubarak to you. At the time of writing it was not yet Ramadan, but now alhamdolilah it is. Take advantage of this blessed month for the following things that will inshallah help you in what you have asked and want from Allah and beyond-

1. To increase Qur'an recitation (as every letter is rewarded and multiplied unlike regular months)
2. To increase in Dua (as Allah loves the person making dua, listening to each dua and responding to all of them)
3. To increase personal knowledge of Allah, Islam and the requirements of being the best of Muslims so that you can expect to receive the best of Jannahs through your efforts.
4. To strive personally as much as possible for the greatest Ibadah in Ramadan so that you can be called to enter Ar-Rayyan; the Special Gate in Jannah for those who made a special effort to be close to Allah in Ramadan.
5. To learn Tafseer (commentary like Ibn Kathir's Tafseer) of Qur'an so that we know exactly what Allah is saying to us and strive to be one of the 'special classes' of Muslims mentioned in the Qur'an and by learning their characteristics mentioned in Tafseer and their specific honours and rewards we can be one of them.