A Believer In Heart
The time was Mar ’07 when I join
Because it truly was a website...
Filled with knowledge
Fill with scholars I never knew
Guaranteeing the gaining of knowledge of Islam
Worth spending my TV time in

But slowly everything changed
Seasons change from the beauty of autumn months to the depressing months of winter
So did the site
We lose the great scholars
Who were full with knowledge about Islam
Who helped ignorants like me :SMILY309:
By putting up with our uneducated minds, questions, & opinions
By sharing their knowledge

But slowly they are faded through the days
Still can’t figure out if they
Get tired of us
Get kicked out OR
Find better things to do than helping

But these days
The website is ... well I don’t know what it is
I mean...the threads are not serious as it use to be
The sisters are too busy getting to know each other
AND filling the missing parts of each others life they miss
The brothers, well, do we even have any brothers these days?
The mods, do we even have any mods anymore?
At the begin I use to see mods correcting our posts a lot
Seems to me down the road we might have lose them too
I am sad to say I real don’t know :(

But I do know few things
When the day of the judgment comes we will be ask about Islam
Our knowledge of Islam will be put to test
So let’s start sharing & gain knowledge of the beauty of Islam

I also know this
This website might have lose good Brothers and Sisters
But we have sister Mirajmom mashallah
Who I believe we are luck to have
She cares about this site and its member more than anyone I have seen
She encourage us to be to serious in her posts & threads
She puts up with us
But I am afraid to say
One of these days, she too will get tire
And she will pack up her bags

Then will comes Brother Mabsoot
Excuses ran out
Might close down this site
Found something else to spend his money
Where he will still be reward from Allah SWT
Because... we are not serious
Are not filling the purpose of the creations of the site (gaining/sharing knowledge)
We are not worth it

At the end, I recommended we stop and think hard
Think about all the things you learn from this website
Might be things you didn’t even know were in or important in Islam
Think about the ways you better yourself because of this site
Compare yourself from the time you join this website to now
Are you a better or worst Muslim?
Can bet you are a better Muslim because of this site

So my question is what we are going to do as members of this site...
To keep this site running
Keep & attract good scholars
To prepare ourselves for the grave & judgment day

PS no offences to any body. It is just a word of advice to my sisters and brothers.

Eid Mubarak!!!

najbc

that is very nice and it is ture. we need to be serious and really help each other, some of topic some sisters are write has not to do with Islam. i ma sorry but i join this website to gain more knowledge in ISlam and nothing else. be serious and spred your knowledge of islam. Thank sister for teh reminder!

Eid Mubarak!!!

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Thanks for the reminder. I personally ask Allah's swt forgiveness for any misdeeds I've made here, either in public and in privacy.

EID MUBARAK!

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I love ur poem... why not respond in my own style? -ps horrible thing for rhyming... if it doesnt flow i cant write it :p

I adore you sis, and your poem rang true,
But if I may add my own views to you?
It's true that an evolution of tti has occured,
But two different interpretations can be concurred.

Surely we must strive to gain,
The knowledge which seems to lately wane.
Though saying that it's not here is wrong,
Perhaps its just gone less into hearts where it should belong.

I do not know so should not say,
It truly may have become that way.
Here I'll tell a true tale too,
One personally from me to you:

Ok, I'm tired. Here's what I just wanted to say. INsha'allah TTI will not come down until the Users continue to seek knowledge its true. But also I feel that the sisters getting to know each other to a certain degree is good and beneficial also. As of course we must realize, each person is actually more than a name, and our true sister. The brothers, Allahu 'Alem, I dont know. I feel they are here, and they do contribute, it's just things have altered.

I dont know if you were here all the way, but it's amazing to me. Wow Subhan'allah, we have now 24,513 registered members, but from a while back about 2000 were active. And its been interesting to note how these active members have changed. I've seen a few sets come and go. And every once in a while they drop back in, and their presense is sorely missed, but at any rate, its something that happens and we have to deal with it best we can. People move on. I do not believe that one should be held down with anything AS long as they are moving towards the khayr. I do not hold anyone wrong if they leave in order to gain knowledge etc. :)

Also, with every tide of useless people, insha'allah there are one and two who are good masha'allah. lol what am I saying? There are no usless people unless they make themselves so. I'd rather have a person learn and stay silent if they do not know, rather than just read and post opinions.

Second, NONE of us are scholars ;). So saying scholars dissappeared from here is wrong. lol.

And about us Moderators. As you can see, our numbers have increased, we've brung forth many new sections and beautiful brothers and sisters for each. However, our job isn't always quite so easy. You said we "used" to correct posts. I think we still try or wish to, however it is either lack of time, or not enough time to search up entirely and fix it.

We are not robots. Our lives are each involved in TTI, but it is not our sole objectives. Many times we have things we sorely, incredibly wish to do, however we just dont get to. THere might be a few threads I want to reply to so badly, or write closing statements on a thread, but it doesnt always happen. Sometimes the only time I get on TTI is at night or 12ish and have only enough time to sort out spam, approve certain things, and such like. It's incredible how time consuming some things actually are. It's 1:15 AM now :p ... we cannot give wrong information so sometimes we have to confer, send privately etc.

We have no wish to fail you all, so we encourage if you see something wrong to report the post, makes it easier ;)

So have hope. True we keep searching knowledge and trying to spread it, but in the end if in search of greater quantity of knowledge we lose quality it does not a lick of good does it?

I've gotta run now.

Take care, and forgive me for my misgivings.

Ma'salaam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam,

First of all, Sister Samiha nice poem. Well, i just wrote what i saw and i wrote so the threads that will be posted in the future we can gain more knowledge about Islam rather than other not so important. I wrote it in a way of encouragement. Now answering some of your questions... TTI might come down whether it is because of us or not so i wouldn't be sure about it. You and I don’t know what tomorrow holds. I am not saying sisters getting to know each other is wrong or not beneficial but I am saying the web get very boring that the sisters just became to busy getting to know each other. Also, I disagree when you said none of us are scholars you don't know that. May be there are sisters and brothers who are scholar but don’t wish to stated in their profile. I believe that the older a some is the more intellect they become about their faith as well as life mashalla with the sisters and brothers we have in my view they are. And for the mods, I know you all have life and are not a robots but lets be honest you all don’t check and correct the website as you use to in my view once again. At, the end I wrote the poem as word of encouragement not judgment to any of you. You all do good job with the web and I see that.

samiha

---------
Staff member
lol wa alaykum salam

trust me sis, NONE of us are scholars. I dont care whether you say it or you dont, but there are certain specifications of a scholar, and i doubt any of us have it. Graduating from an Islaamic Univerisity doesn't make you a scholar, nor does age.

True the website could come down, and i have no idea what tomorrow holds, but my point was to remain optimistic as well.

As for us mods. We do and might, but thing is that there is a lot more now to correct and moderate. And people arent always so easy. You say one thing they reply with 5, then you respond to that and new problems crop up. Allahu 'Alem about our situations, and if we have been lacking to you all may Allah forgive us and help us work/do better. Ameen.

barakallahu feeki

wasalam