Earthquakes everywhere!!! Thats scary

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Do you guys pay attention to the news ? There are Earthquakes Everywhere :O

Recently there were EQs in New Guinea and China Before that it was Turkey and Indonesia and Before that Chile and Haiti. and theres a volcano erupting from Iceland to. WOW

Im really starting to think this 2012 thing might be real lol

Dhulkarnein

Recently there were EQs in New Guinea and China Before that it was Turkey and Indonesia and Before that Chile and Haiti. and theres a volcano erupting from Iceland to. WOW

lol,lol

We as muslims are not allowed to believe that any person knows gajb (secret) of the future , only Allah knows that ,Allah says in Quran that no one dosnt know the judgment day ,exept Him

There are small sings and big sings until the judgement day-destruction of world will come, the judgment day will not come untill the sings are finished , the big sings are near , but only Allah knows how much near are they , could be 50 years, maybe 100 years ,Allah knows best

Big sings are the apperance of Mahdi , coming of Isa alajhi salam , the animal, gog -magog ,etc.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
“And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much” [al-Shoora 42:30]

Prophet :saw2: said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones - then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.' "[at-Tirmidhi]

may Allah guide us, forgive us and have mercy on us. Ameen

sistersalina

OH yes yes, I agree..I was starting to freak out too..but honestly sister/brother Islam!!yay,we must not believe 2012. That's something normal human being figured out. We must believe from Islam point of view. If you see from Islam point of view, mostly all the small signs have occured and yes only the really really big ones are left. Remember, only Allah knows the real date. Most of them(non-muslims) know that the world is coming to an end due to the signs but they are not saying this from Islam point of view because most of them are ignorant, If you get what I'm saying..Anyways, Islam!!yay lets just hope Allah allocate us among the good ones..Take care and have a great day..

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:hawla:

Family in Islam!

Let us put on to our du'a that;

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless and save all muslim worldwide~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam

Subhana Allah, a friend of mine came over to visite me not so long ago. We started to talk about the different earthquakes that have happend recently, and she suddenly blurted "maybe 2012 is really going to happen". I was like; "What's going to happen in 2012?".

We can't tell if the day of judgement is close or not, but for every day that's passing by, it's a day nearer the day of judgement. All we can do is live our live as true muslims.

:wasalam::hijabi: