Eco-friendly mosque planned for Germany

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:We can not and should not rely on one or two cases or headlines to describe the general atmosphere of a whole nation,of every village,city, and "Hood" like they say,However much condemnable they are,it is not serious.

There are so much more positive things aswell In "those" countries like :Rule of Law,equality before the law,separation of powers between executive ,legislator and the judicial,you do not need to be the son of this or that to get your rights ....and you won't walk over the head of others if you are!these are very important requisites for the together living of individuals in a society among other...

More pregnant women have being stabbed and even babies have being Boiled during the 90s during the civil war in Algeria for example.In the states a woman is raped every 6 minutes ...etc.Let me give you a brief example of that am trying to convey here :

Would you say that Americans are violent against women because of this?I will let you ponder about it inshallah!

As Muslims we must see the good in people and cherish it from the rest,promote it so that we might be of some use through their guidance.We would cut our legs short to gnomes,If we shun or label them ,it is not gonna happen...Imagine a German looking for guidance reading this and who can't identify with what he has being portrayed to be...It is not the most tactful way to put forward an argumentation Akhi.

Allah s ways are inexplorable, who knows whom he might guide,and who are we anyways to doubt his Mercy on his people?

Most importantly we must stop complaining, crying , begging, kneeling down and crawling to Mortals,it is not the way of Men.

As Muslims we direct our concerns to Allah swt Alone.Because we believe in his promise...

I leave you in the care of Allah swt I regretfully do not have the time for long discussions these days

Wasslamu Aleikum Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu.

Respectfully your brother in Islam.

salamalaikyum

dear brothers and sisters

i did not mean to start such controversy when i started this thread
the comment i put about muslimns taking over europe is from an extreme right wing group which represents a small number of germans

but the facts of islam spreading rapidly while the german population decreases are of course true,,,and that may worry many germans

but while many protest against the rise of islam,there are also advances for muslims too,and more rights than in the past,,,

I am sure that the majority of people treat muslims well and accept them as part of the culture,,,,
and yes most european countries do have a fair legal system...unlike some arab countries,,

i too am half german and muslim but as ido not live there cannot say about actually living there....

esperanza

revert of many years
salamalaikyum

dear brothers and sisters

i did not mean to start such controversy when i started this thread
the comment i put about muslimns taking over europe is from an extreme right wing group which represents a small number of germans

but the facts of islam spreading rapidly while the german population decreases are of course true,,,and that may worry many germans

but while many protest against the rise of islam,there are also advances for muslims too,and more rights than in the past,,,

I am sure that the majority of people treat muslims well and accept them as part of the culture,,,,
and yes most european countries do have a fair legal system...unlike some arab countries,,

i too am half german and muslim but as ido not live there cannot say about actually living there....

sorry my mistake,,,i started the threadMUSLIMS TAKING OVER EUROPE <BUT THIS THREAD IS GOING THE SAME WAy