Egypt to face its first Tunisian-inspired protests

Maha*

(R.N.N) Cairo: The Security forces are using rubber projectiles and tear-gas canisters against 2000 protesters near "Metro" Cinema, downtown.

Maha*

North Sinai: Street wars in Sheikh Zoeid, 2000 protesters and suffocation cases reported

Maha*

‎‎(R.N.N) Confirmation of the news: Citizen / Mohamed Masry, a correspondent for the network, "Palestine for dialogue" develops fragmentation of the skull and is in a severe condition

(R.N.N) URGENT - confirmed: injury of our correspondent in the head by the security forces, while we were talking to him over the phone a while ago.

(R.N.N) Suhaj (Upper Egyptian City) people take to streets in solidarity with protesters in Cairo.

Heavy demonstrations in front of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the security forces are starting to lose control. ( Al-Jazeera)

Security forces are dealing ferociously with downtown protesters in Talat Harb Square using tear gas and rubber bullets. (R.N.N)

Maha*

10,000 demonstrators are heading from downtown to el-Tahrir Square, insisting to stay up the night until their demands are met

Maha*

Egyptian regime blames the Muslim Brotherhood for the protests in order to gain a Western green light to attack protesters

Maha*

Rasd: 11 from Rasd personnel injured and 2 arrested ,,, This will not prevent us from telling the truth even if our blood is shed

Maha*

(R.N.N) Cairo - confirmed: Talaat Harb Square, the blood of the demonstrators now wash the "Swords" of the thugs of the Interior, and Tracks draw their paintings on the bodies of the citizens.

Maha*

Government hired men with knifes and other hand-held weapons to surround unarmed protesters in Downtown.

50 injuries in Suez and the protesters are attacking the NPD and Al-Watany party's office. (R.N.N)

Maha*

Unconfirmed news: A demonstrator phoned us saying that protesters take control of police station in Abu-zoeid (North Sinai)

Maha*

My courageous friend. Day 2.

Hope he forgives me =(

Today 26/1, Ramsis street: we were running away from them with the sounds of the successive tear-gas bombs in the background. I got lost from the group accompanying me. I found a number of protesters taking a right turn so I followed them into a large backyard. Some were able to jump over the brick walls into the opposite streets; others (and obviously me) were not. I found one of the guys coughing severely from the tear gas; so I handed him an extra mask I had in my bag. Everyone left said we should go up the stairs of a neighboring building so that they don’t catch us. I disagreed because I wrongly thought that the forces would have already left and followed the masses up the street. That was exactly when I found around 10 armed security guys shaking the gates of the backyard very hardly, stepping over the poor old bawab & running 2wards us. I turned back 2wards the building & ran at full-speed 2 find that everyone is already running up the stairs except for the guy I handed the mask, waiting 4 me so that he closes the building gate firmly after I enter & not let them in. Once I got inside, & before he could do anything; they were already inside the entrance with us! I screamed out loudly & very selfishly: محدش ييجي جنبي أنا بنت! (No1 approaches, I am a girl!) and 1 of the security guys repeated my words loudly to the others so that they don’t approach me. And in less than a second they were all inhumanely beating the innocent guy up all over his body with their steel rods and steel hearts! He screamed whole-heartedly, and I can still hear its echo in my ears now.. =’( Then I thought; How selfish of me “no1 approaches, I am a girl”??, I didn’t think except of myself!!.. just to protect myself although he stood there & waited 4 me to protect me!! I realized my grave mistake and in seconds I was screaming out (to leave him, he didn't do anything!) “حرام عليكم... هو معملش حاجة.. مش عشان هو ولد يبقى تسحلوه.. سيبوه حرام عليكم” but all in vain.. he was already bleeding when they were carrying him out of the building and I’m sure they arrested him. I broke down completely.. I couldn’t forgive myself for being that self-centered.. I know that being a girl; I didn’t have many other options.. and I’m sure what happened was divinely written so that he earns thawab for his courageous deed.. but I was still too concerned with myself that I didn’t even righteously defend the guy @ a time of need.. & if it wasn’t for my stubborn mind; he would’ve run upstairs & fled with the others =’(.. when I was going out of the backyard, the bawab asked me to remove the mask away because the police was arresting anyone wearing it… I then instantly remembered that I was the one who gave him the mask … =’( =’(
I hope he forgives me.. I hope I forgive myself. I was heavy with guilt, I wasn’t able to even move my feet.. استخرت في سري and I took a cab back home .. =’(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

May Allah help this poor brother and all victims of violence of tyranny.

:frown:

May Allah make you strong in the middle of problems.

Maha*

May Allah help this poor brother and all victims of violence of tyranny.

:frown:

May Allah make you strong in the middle of problems.

Thank you so much for continuing to read. I have spread awareness among one person, alhamdulela! <3

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Thank you so much for continuing to read. I have spread awareness among one person, alhamdulela! <3

And I have spread your informations to many other forums to increase knowledge of people. Thank you on behalf of them.

:tti_sister:

Maha*

there is alot more than 1 person reading and making dua for the muslimeen

Then they should reply so I would know. :D It's just that I feel really ineffective sitting at home because my parents won't let me go, so I would like to feel that I'm at least doing something effective by getting the largest number of people to know what's going on. So thank you!! And to sister harb!! Inshaa Allah everyone's duas will come true and we will smell freedom soon!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Then they should reply so I would know. :D It's just that I feel really ineffective sitting at home because my parents won't let me go, so I would like to feel that I'm at least doing something effective by getting the largest number of people to know what's going on. So thank you!! And to sister harb!! Inshaa Allah everyone's duas will come true and we will smell freedom soon!

im sorry its just so sad seeing our brothers and sister just butchered like this :( im not sure if you can recall but i was in egypt approx. a year ago everyone is so nice beautiful country and watching all that just very sad May Allah (swt) help the muslims and humiliate the oppressors - ameen