Egypt to face its first Tunisian-inspired protests

Ahsen

I wonder what will happen of saudia.Nobody wants to see chaos in this country but until when will people be ignorant and continuse to ignore the truth.Saudia is a safe haven for every dictator in the world especially "muslim".

Edi amin.ben ali and now hosni mubarak is also reported to be in tabuk(saudia).It's a shame that the royal family gives a safe place to a murderer of many muslims.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I wonder what will happen of saudia.Nobody wants to see chaos in this country but until when will people be ignorant and continuse to ignore the truth.Saudia is a safe haven for every dictator in the world especially "muslim".

Edi amin.ben ali and now hosni mubarak is also reported to be in tabuk(saudia).It's a shame that the royal family gives a safe place to a murderer of many muslims.

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

I ask myselfe would they aslo give asylum to a libyan tyrant Muammar Gaddafi, SubhanAllah.

May Allah protect our Muslim Ummah.

:wasalam:

Maha*

Brother, jazkAllah khairan for informing me about the blackmail to Mubarak. Now everything is clear why he left, in my opinion, earlier than expected! And barakAllah to the respected person in the army.

I have two questions, don't know if you have the answers, but if you do I'd be really grateful if you could inform me.

So today Shafik said that he wanted to resign but the army didn't accept his resignation? Is that another one of his lies, or is it actually true?

Yesterday in Tahrir, a group was engaging in conversation and a guy mentioned something extremely heartbreaking. This incident happened after Mubarak stepping down, actually just a few days ago. He was walking to get tea on the street near the Egyptian Museum, and an army officer grabbed him into the museum into a room and he knew instantly he was going to get beaten. Now I do understand there was a torture room in the Museum in the 18 days of protests. But why now?! And again why the army? He asked the guy and others who they'd kidnapped three questions and he mentioned they hurt more than the beating itself. 1) Do you pray? 2) Do you know Quran? 3) Do you listen to songs? After they answered and just before the beating, he told the officer that this will only make him stronger. But enough is enough! I can't stand thinking that while I'm there, just across the street there's my brother being beaten up! Why! So I'm calling out to you, if you don't know that this is happening, please try to help stop it. Tell someone honorable in the army and I know there are lots of you inshaa Allah.

I ask myselfe would they aslo give asylum to a libyan tyrant Muammar Gaddafi, SubhanAllah.

The Mubarak family being in Tabuk is not confirmed news. There have been a lot of misleading news by the counter-revolution aiming on making it seem like he's dying and that we should feel mercy towards him and also about his whereabouts. So this might be one of those news, wAllahu alim.

As for Ghaddafi, IF the Saudis hosting him and providing a good place for him to live in for the rest of his life, in return of the bloodshed being stopped, then it's actually more like a priority to the royal family! You just have to weigh it down.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Wa`alaykumassalam

No he will never be granted asylum in Saudi Arabia I can assure you that the relations between Gaddafi and Saudi Arabia have been bad since very long.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
لا عليك أختي بالنسبة لردي السابق فتح موضايع جانبية لا أريد التحدث عنها وملخص ردي السابق سيتم محاسبة الجميع إن شاء الله..بالنسبة لحرق وأخفاء الأدلة بالفعل يفعلون هذا ولكن تناسو وجود أرشيف لحفظ كافة المستندات ولا يمكنهم الوصول إلية والله المستعان ..فلدينا مثلاُ سيد مشعل حرق مستندات هامة بمصنع 200 الحربي ولكن يوجد الأصول محفوظة بأرشيف كل المصانع الحربية ولم ولن يسمح بالعبث بها ..دمتي في حفظ الله ورعايته

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
الآن تم إستقالة حكومة شفيق وتكليف وزير النقل السابق عصام رشاد..وبإذن الله ستتم محاسبة شفيق وكل رؤس الفساد قريباً

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I wanted to share this with you and included this item in this thread due to its nature:

02 March 2011

Update Alert: Egypt – Release of Khairat Al-Shater and Hassan Malek

Contents
1. Summary
2. Background

1. Summary

IHRC gives warm-hearted congratulations for the imminent release of Khairat Al-Shater, Deputy Chairman of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) and Hassan Malek, businessman and member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The decision was taken by the Egyptian authorities today in the afternoon and they will be released from Tora prison in which they spent four years.

A few days ago he suffered a heart attack after engaging in a heated debate with prison guards who refused to allow him and his colleagues their exercise session on the grounds that the former corrupt ministers were then out of their cells for fresh air.

Egypt still has thousands of political detainees imprisoned under the Emergency law. IHRC urges the Egyptian government to release all political detainees.

2. Background

Al-Shater was served an unjust 7 year prison sentence after he was transferred to a military tribunal by the ousted Mubarak despite receiving numerous civilian court acquittals. The deputy chairman has had health setbacks since his detention.

Al-Shater has spent a total number of 12 years in Egyptian prisons. He was excluded from the presidential pardon along with other MB leaders despite completing half their sentence (which in Egyptian law would make them eligible for Presidential pardon).

He was imprisoned along with many other influential MB leaders and student members on 14 December 2006 in relation to an incident which took place on 10 December 2006. On that day many student members of MB carried out a demonstration to protest against government involvement in student elections. MB was accused of forming a secret militia and of equipping student members with combat training and weapons.

The family of El-Shater expressed their deep concern, and have stated that they hold the Supreme Council for Armed Forces (SCAF) responsible for El-Shater’s condition.

The families of the political detainees including Al-Shater, Malek and Dr. Osama Soliman organized a protest today in front of the Ministry of Defence and submitted a statement to SCAF which confirmed that they will receive a response within 48 hours.

IHRC calls for the immediate release of all political prisoners and an end to the use of Emergency law which does not allow appeals to a higher court.

For further background information including prior IHRC alerts on the case of Khairat Al-Shater, please visit the following links:

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/campaigns/5532-Prisoner-of-Faith-Pack-Khairat-Al-Shater-Egypt

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/show.php?id=3316

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/9...irat-al-shater-completes-half-of-his-sentence

http://ihrc.org.uk/news/articles/93...ears-in-prison-is-it-not-time-to-set-him-free

http://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/p...ret-el-shater-suffers-heart-attack-in-prison-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, please contact the office on the numbers or email below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IHRC is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.

Please help IHRC by visiting http://www.ihrc.org.uk/catalog and making a donation or buying an item from our on-line store.

If you want to subscribe to the IHRC list please send an email to [email protected]

If you want to unsubscribe from the IHRC list please send an email from your subscribed email address to [email protected]

If you are reusing this alert, please cite the source.

For more information, please contact the office on the numbers or email below.

"And what reason have you that you should not fight in the way of Allah and of the weak among the men and the women and the children, (of) those who say: Our Lord! Cause us to go forth from this town, whose people are oppressors, and give us from Thee a guardian and give us from Thee a helper."
Holy Qur'an: Chapter 4, Verse 75

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

After thirty years of being sick and tired you have to do something. A protest is a good way reaffirming that you are not alone. There is something wrong and we will not resume normalcy until the problems are resolved.

Maha*

- Israeli TV calls the ousting of Shafeeq as PM and appointment of Sharaf is a "setback." Now, I know for sure it was the right thing to do!

The burning of the documents in state security headquarters just a day after Essam Sharaf was assigned is the greatest wake-up call to anyone who supported Shafik. I didn't get much support sticking to what I believed in to be honest but alhamdulela now everyone can see.

- The offices of State Security, that keeps files on all Egyptians, have been raided by demonstrators in nearly every major city in Egypt and files seized. Tons of secret information about the Mubarak regime are about to be revealed. Move over, WikiLeaks :)

Unfortunately, the important documents have been transferred to unknown destinations prior to our breaking into the headquarters. All that's left is either shredded documents (which we have saved because there's a program that "unshreds" it), documents they don't care of, or documents that might be untrue which they seem to have left purposely to cause fitnah especially between Muslims and Christians and because now that we know with documents that Habib El Adly was indeed the one who caused the incident on New Year's so we know better that Muslims and Christians are one, so we have decided to ignore these fitnah causing files. On that note, I was thinking how it would be great for Americans to find out that the government is the one causing all the hate between Muslims and Christians, but I know it's easier here because we have always loved one another.

What was really disturbing is there was a file for almost every person. An eyewitness said that there was a guy who cried after seeing his file with documents and pictures of him and his family and phone calls that documented the exact words he said. I hate to think I have no privacy and that I also have a file.. Also there were documents of many many emails and their passwords. What was even more disturbing is the amount of pictures of Mubarak everywhere on books. The honestly worship him and it hurt to actually see that.

We saw the empty rooms, electrifying agent to electrocute anyone who tries to open the window from outside?, chains, and we were trying to find prisoners but we were unable to find any door that leads us underneath the building to a secret basement perhaps. (because that's where the rumors say the rooms of prisoners are)

There's a group on FB called Amn Dawla Leaks where they have added a few documents that have been found. And by the way, there was a security check at the door to make sure that no one took anything on the way out even though everyone there was keen to give the documents to either the attorney general or the army.

On a brighter note, Essam Sharaf is awesome and he will get us through this inshaa Allah.

Edit: Okay, lots of amazing documents posted on FB!! And this is just the start. :D

Maha*

Brother, PLEASE help us!! It seems to me that the army isn't doing anything because it's like waiting for us to do everything. I can't stop thinking about the prisoners underground. They say there are 4-8 floors underneath the ground. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the them all day. Any more time wasted could mean another life lost. Why is no one moving??!!? SubhanAllah. We looked everywhere, there isn't anything. I am thinking tomorrow maybe we can dig that's our only option left. Or perhaps my brothers over there right now will find them before tomorrow morning inshaa Allah.

See video to hear their voices.

[yt]M-VkSxKa0zQ[/yt]

Edit: By the way, this is in Nasr City.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The Egyptians could no longer tolerate that which is not Blessed. They have re inspired us to remember who we are. We are Believers. We are Muslims. And we as Believers know Allah is the Disposer of Affairs.
We have to be specific about dua. What is that we as Believers have to supplicate. We need to weigh the consequences of what we are asking. And collectively make dua, that which Allah loves, such that the benefits will be for the entire world.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walakum,

I did not have the heart to watch the first video. However, the second video is a must watch for everyone. May Allah reward you.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
الله المستعان..نسأل الله أن يفرج ههم ويفك كربهم ..والله أختي كما تعلمين لا يستطيع فرد من أفراد الجيش التحرك إلا بأوامر عليا..لأنه مكلف بالمكوث بمكانه..فلا تستغربي وجود بعض أفراد الجيش بالجوار ولم يتحركو لإنقاذ الأخوة المعتقليين..نسأل الله أن يحرر جميع أسرنا فلقد أثبتت الأيام أنهم خيرة رجال مصر..

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Maha I saw those secret police officers jumping from the windows when their buildings where burning did they die? Was it suicide or for safety

Maha*

Maha I saw those secret police officers jumping from the windows when their buildings where burning did they die? Was it suicide or for safety

Yeah, that was taken on the 29th in Ismaillia, and due to the fact that internet was cut back then we never heard about it until now. And frankly speaking, I don't care to find out whether they died or not because they deserve that and so much more inshaa Allah.

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, brother. 24 hours ago before the fitna ta2efeya started Omar Afifi warned us of this and so much more. Today indeed it happened. During the start of the revolution he stated that Mubarak bought sniper rifles from Israel and a few days later we found that to be true when they used it against protesters. Now he's saying things about Tantawi cooking things with Israel and America because he can see now that his time has come too just like Mubarak.. If this is true then it's a catastrophe.

Please check his page. What he is saying is really important. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000393271230&sk=wall

The secret police has to be put behind bars now! Allah protect Egypt from anyone who's trying to put their hands on it.