egyptian living in UAE

mahmoudmomo

:salam2:al salam alaykom :)
my name is mahmoud, egyptian engineer with masters in petroleum engineering and i am currently working in UAE, I had some experience living in USA for a while with non muslim partners whom i wanted to convert to islam but unfortunately i failed, but still i wish to marry a converted girl, as they have some good advantages :mashallah:

ansari

STRANGER...
my name is mahmoud, egyptian engineer with masters in petroleum engineering and i am currently working in UAE, I had some experience living in USA for a while with non muslim partners whom i wanted to convert to islam but unfortunately i failed, but still i wish to marry a converted girl, as they have some good advantages :mashallah:

:wasalam: akhi :D ... i also liv in U.A.E :) .. im a student :) :SMILY346:

mohd2008

:salam2:
أهلا وسهلا بك وبكل أهل مصر والإمارات في هذا المنتدى الطيب وخاصة المهندسين يعني الي مثلك ومثلي
أتمنى أنك تفيد وتستفيد معنا هنا إن شاء الله وبارك الله فيك
أخوك المهندس محمد من غزة

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Wa 3alaikum salam ww

Welcome to TTI dear bro, and Enjoy your stay inshaAllah

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
يا هلا و غلا منور المنتدى
أتمنى لك طيب المقام معنا

أختك فاطمة من السعودية

:)

sereneg

Salaam Alikum Brother, after reading your post I was thinking to myself why did he share this un-necessary information with the forum :) But Best of luck Akhi on your endeavours.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum Bro!!!!!!

I will give you a small advise on this though this is a not an marriage site. Pls associate with a girl that is willing to know about other religion. then you introduce this site to her. and ask her to research and explor Islam tharough from these forums. Insha Allah She will convert to Islam. in the mean time Pls make dua for her to embarace Islam. Insha Allah it will happen. Spread Islam. Spread Quran and Sunnah of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasoole Karim Sallallahu Alaihiwasallam!!!!!! Go Ahead masha Allah!!!!!!! Victory will come to you.

Wassalaam!
Brother in Islam
Muhammed Aslam Jiffry