Eid Greetings Card Contest :)

helpinghumanity

NOTE: Please read the updates below

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Subhanallah Ramadan is almost over while Eid is knocking on the door to get in. In New York, inshallah Eid ul Fitr will be celebrated on Sunday August 19, 2012.

May Allah guide, protect, and bless all of us along with our families in this life and in the hereafter.
May Allah protect us from the hell fire.
May He accept our fasts, our prayers and our efforts.
May He forgive our sins, and continue to guide us upon the straight path of Quran and sunnah.. ameen

I wish all the brother and sisters of TTI "A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY EID".

So inshallah start posting one best greeting card...The one that you love the most. Lets see who wins...I will start with a simple and eloquent card, hopfully you will like my simplicity..:)

eid-card-2012-10.jpg

UPDATES:
My thoughts on how to choose the winner.

The members of TTI will choose the best card anonymously. Brothers will send a PM to me and sisters will send a PM to sister Harb. Inshallah the results will be announced on September 8, 2012.

Prize:
The winner will receive $10 (convert the currency). The winner can keep the money, donate to TTI or to any other charitable organization.

Rule:
One vote per member
You cannot vote for yourself. You have to vote for others.
Brother Helpinghumanity and sister Harb can not vote. Furthermore, they can't lobby for a specific individual.
Changing of votes is not permissible. Its HARAM.

All the best......

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathu.....

Ameeen and jazzakallahu khairan for ur duaa....:

mzl_iokeuadu_320x480-75.jpgEid-Kareem-greeting-Cards-in-Arabic.jpg

Taqabbal Allahu minna waminkum......inshaAllah

brother is it that you are soo excited which made you to make two thread of this? :p

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu,
Masha'Allah brother very innovative and nice initiative :)

eid-mubarak.jpg

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa Alaikumussalam WR WB

The cards which are posted here are so beautiful and simple
I am trying to make an own card of mine to pass for my relatives and friends ..
Can any one tell me what's the picture editing website / software you all are using to write Arabic fonts on the pictures? :)

xAllahKnowsBestx

Wa 'alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakahtuh.

This one's one of my favorites, haha.

4137899183_2626204e80_o.png

Attachments

• 4137899183_2626204e80_o.png
    4137899183_2626204e80_o.png
    211 KB · Views: 0

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Eid mubarak - عيد مبارك

Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar

La ilaha illa Allah Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar wa li-illahi al-hamd

“Ya Allah, thank you for our food and new clothing.
Open our hearts towards our neighbors and help us be kind.
Ya Allah, open the hearts of our neighbors towards us.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims in the world to serve Allah’s creation to please Him.
Ya Allah, give Sabr (patience) and freedom to the innocent prisoners and guide those who are at fault.
Ya Allah, forgive us for our mistakes and have mercy on us.”

May your Eid be full with blessings for you and your loved ones.

Allahumma Ameen ya Rabbil Alameen

عيد مبارك و كل عام و انتم بخير

eidmubarak1.jpg

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum
Alhamdullilah for all that we have and first of all for beeing muslims.

Attachments

• background_eid_mubarak.jpg
    background_eid_mubarak.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 0

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaiucum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Zahid for your thread and Eid Mubarak to you too and your family. But can you please explain us which are conditions for this competition and who is going to choose the winner. Is it you dear brother only or we members as well? : )

Eid Mubarak to all my beloved sisters and sisters. May Allah reward us all with happy and blessed Eid. Ameen Summa Ameen

Attachments

• CIMG1077(3).JPG
    CIMG1077(3).JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 0

helpinghumanity

Assalamo Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu

brother is it that you are soo excited which made you to make two thread of this? :p

No sister. It was a technical problem that got fixed :).

I am a little sad. Ramadan, a month full of blessings just passed. A month full known for religious and social commitments just finished. I want that month to be for the entire year. But what comes, has to go. Nothing is eternal.

BTW..mashallah very nice cards.

Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu,
Masha'Allah brother very innovative and nice initiative :)

Jazakumullah Khairun brother...Your card is nice as well.

Wa 'alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakahtuh.

This one's one of my favorites, haha.

This one was a little funny and Unique. First time seeing it. :)

Where did you prayed Eid Salah. Below is the picture of Eid Place organized by JMC in queens.
224383_355161364557970_1526870338_n.jpg

and this is Empire state building
616181_517991051551404_1538507047_o.jpg

helpinghumanity

Assalamu allaiucum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Zahid for your thread and Eid Mubarak to you too and your family. But can you please explain us which are conditions for this competition and who is going to choose the winner. Is it you dear brother only or we members as well? : )

Eid Mubarak to all my beloved sisters and sisters. May Allah reward us all with happy and blessed Eid. Ameen Summa Ameen

Wa alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Ameen to duaas sisters.

UPDATES:
My thoughts on how to choose the winner.

The members of TTI will choose the best card anonymously. Brothers will send a PM to me and sisters will send a PM to sister Harb. This process will go on for three weeks (Time period may change depending upon the need. After three week who ever has max votes will be declared winner by me :)

Prize:
The winner will receive $10 (convert the currency). The winner can keep the money, donate to TTI or to any other charitable organization.

Rule:
One vote per member
You cannot vote for yourself. You have to vote for others.
Brother Helpinghumanity and sister Harb can not vote. Furthermore, they can't lobby for a specific individual.

All the best......

strive-may-i

Wa alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Ameen to duaas sisters.

My thoughts about how to choose the winner.

The members of TTI will choose the best card anonymously. They will send a PM to me and/or to a sister (some one can volunteer to get PM's from sisters. If no one volunteers then I will by default receive the votes my PM). This process will go on for a week max. After the week who ever has max votes will be declared winner by me :)

Prize:

Rule:
One vote per person
Volunteer are not allowed to vote.

All the best......
Ahem now...

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalamo Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu

No sister. It was a technical problem that got fixed :).

I am a little sad. Ramadan, a month full of blessings just passed. A month full known for religious and social commitments just finished. I want that month to be for the entire year. But what comes, has to go. Nothing is eternal.

BTW..mashallah very nice cards.

Walaikum as salam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathu.....

Alhamdulilla.....niz that it got fixed :).....and thanks for the appreciation

ya i am also with the same feelings......And i really felt that the whole month Ramadan just rolled out like a blink of an eye....SubhaAllah...
And also have a thought that the special offers got over and there was a lot more to benefit out of it....hmm KadarAllah....

But Allah,the Almighty is soo merciful and has kept for His slaves everyday many offers. Its just that we should be aware of it and bring into actions..inshaAllah...

May Allah(swt) accept all our actions,good deeds,sawm,salah and evrything we do for the sake of Him. And also May all of us be able to reach and doo lot more in the coming Ramadan......ameen ya samee ya baseer......

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Insead of making a seperate eid greeting card thread ,i have decided to share the joy of eid in this lovely thread.

Firstly,a very very very very very very happy eid to you too brother helpinghumanity and all the brothers and sisters.

Secondly,i have made a special eid card just for TTI.So i hope you all will like it.It took a lot of time to make this.I did a lot of cutting and pasting.lol.

Thirdly,just a request if you like my eid card then please vote for me.(pretty please...lol.)

tryit-1.jpg

helpinghumanity

Firstly,a very very very very very very happy eid to you too brother helpinghumanity and all the brothers and sisters.

Thank you sister Asma. I hope you enjoyed you eid as well by getting good Eidi.

Thirdly,just a request if you like my eid card then please vote for me.(pretty please...lol.)

I would love to vote for you but unfortunately I am not allowed to vote for any one. The best option would be to contact bunch of sisters who already contributed and who are about to contribute and ask them to vote for you. A good way to network with members ...aha..

Oh let me give you a secret..so far a brother is winning.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

Late Eid Mubarak to everyone here!!
So, I am kinda late to participate----but when is the last day of voting?? =)
And how is that a brother is winning when they're more sisters on this thread??