TurnToIslam Eid Mubarak ! Taqabal Allahu Minna Wa Minkum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
RRTG75e.jpg

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I ask Allah to bless everyone and that you have a great and happy Eid tomorrow!

P.S here is a useful reminder about some good things to do on Eid:
20 Sunnah's to do on Eid

Regards

Amir

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
10Dzhul Hijjah 1434Hijra'
:bismillah:
:salam:

eidul-adha1-jpg.10212

Dear brother ,
Have A Very
Happy Eid'ul Adha
to you and your beloved family
and
to all my family in islam.
2ajrwo2.gif

★May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!★
2ajrwo2.gif

:hamdulila:

Thank you
Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Last edited:

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
May goodness surround you, sadness forget you and the angels protect you. Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum. Eid Mubarak from down under :)

P.S. Did you see Al Jazeera's coverage of the pilgrims in Arafat? The journalist was in ihraam, a first for me, definitely. And the report, brilliant, pride and spirit awakening. If not, be sure to check it out.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
May goodness surround you, sadness forget you and the angels protect you. Taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum. Eid Mubarak from down under :)

Allahumma amin, and you too! Hope you had a super Eid!

P.S. Did you see Al Jazeera's coverage of the pilgrims in Arafat? The journalist was in ihraam, a first for me, definitely. And the report, brilliant, pride and spirit awakening. If not, be sure to check it out.
No is it on Youtube? Or somewhere. : )

Seeking Peace

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb..

Eid Mubaarik...Taqabal Allahu Minna Wa Minkum

Eid Mubaarik my Muslim Family...may Allah s.w.t bless us with His guidance and the ability to follow His guidance...may Allah s.w.t accept our efforts...and may Allah s.w.t soften our hearts towards our Muslim Brethren...ameen sum ameen...remember me in your Duas..

one again Eid Mubaarik...

Eid Mubarik 2013.jpg

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Allahumma amin, and you too! Hope you had a super Eid!

No is it on Youtube? Or somewhere. : )

My iPad has been taking its sweet time loading the video link, both on data and wireless, so I'm not able to confirm if it's the one I was referring to. Most likely would be though. Have a watch, it's well worth the minutes.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
My iPad has been taking its sweet time loading the video link, both on data and wireless, so I'm not able to confirm if it's the one I was referring to. Most likely would be though. Have a watch, it's well worth the minutes.

:salam:

I'm wondering whether this is the same video you meant? This particular one was less than 3 minutes.
Anyhow, Eid Mubarak to the TTI community.

unbreak

Eid Mubarak to all the members and user and guest from TURN TO ISLAM.com and your entire family and friends & all the ummah around the world, May mercy of Allah (SWT) Blessed us and Guide us all, Make Dua for all the family members and all the ummah, also make dua for all the ummah and family members those who passed a way, past & present, May Allah (SWT) grant them Jannah Insha Allah (SWT), make dua for all sick, May Allah (SWT) makes them health and guide them. Ask forgiveness from Allah (SWT), everyday for the mistake we committing everyday knowing and unknowing!

HAPPY Eid AL Adha to All!

Last edited: