Eid Mubarak

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam my loves,

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. I am back to drive you to think and act and sometimes drive you crazy. I have missed you all very much.
Enjoy the day and get ready for some serious thinking.
Allah subhana talla has given me a great reward. He has given me Muslims to talk to and how I need each and every one of you. A day without talking to a Muslim is a day without sunshine. Please give my salaams to your families.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Welcome sister (((mirajmom))) :salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah all is well with you,, looking forward to some thought provoking articles too....Eid Mubarak to you too sis , :allahuakbar:

:wasalam::hijabi:
Sister Anisah from Singapore

NasTara

:hijabi:

Eid ul fitr Mubarak too... thanks for your thouthful to us... yes absolutely right, A day without talking to a Muslim is a day without sunshine. i experiece that to my self.
wishing you on this eid ,
...May you shower Allah's mercy,blessings and May your heart filled with love , joy and happiness...Ameen!
:tti_sister: : :hearts: :SMILY252: :wavyarms:

EID MUBARAK!!!

Salaam my loves
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. I am back to drive you to think and act and sometimes drive you crazy. I have missed you all very much.
Allah subhana talla has given me a great reward. He has given me Muslims to talk to and how I need each and every one of you. A day without talking to a Muslim is a day without sunshine. Please give my salaams to your families.

halah

Asslamu alaikum dear sister,I realy missed you too,Ihope you had a blessed Ramadan may Allah accept from you and all of us our good deeds.
Eid Mubarak for you and your lovely sons insha'Allah.:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Eid Mubarak sister
I missed u too and Im sure all memebers on TTI .I saw several threads asking about u .Im happy u back:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

waaleikum salam

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister

Eid Mubarak to you, dearest sister and to your lovely sons. :hearts: May the feast come to you with everything you like and you spend it with everyone you love. :SMILY252:
Have you made the cookies yet? Making different kinds of cookies is an Egyptian tradition for Eid Alfetr. I really wish if you can taste our cookies. It's delicious!! :jumpclap:

Amany

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Oh my God, SISTER Halah, am i really seeing your name up there??
Subhanallah :) i'm realllly happy to see ya, mashallah
Eid mabruk everyone!!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Eid Mubarak to you dear sister and may Allah continue to shower His many blessings upon you and all my TTI family. Have a beautiful day inshallah.

Salaam my loves,

Salaam,

Eid Mubarak to you as well as the rest of the brothers and sisters.

Drive ME crazy? I'm already crazy.....:SMILY27: haha

wasalaam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Salaam my loves,

Walikumasalam my lovely sister, :hijabi:
A warm welcome back, :SMILY139: And a tight hug, hope ur Ramadan was spent to the full.
Eid Mubarak to u my dearest sister :hearts: