eid mubarak!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Among several festivals celebrated by Muslims, Eid- Ul- Adha is also one of the special festivals of Muslim. Eid- Ul –Adha is also known as Bakr- Eid and festival of sacrifice. On this festival Muslims sacrifice their domestic animals like goat (Bakr- Eid), sheep, cow, camel etc. This sacrifice made by Muslims is a symbol of sacrifice made by prophet Abraham.

Eid- Ul –Adha celebrations start after the Hajj. The first day of Eid- Ul –Adha is celebrated on the tenth day of Duhl -Hijja, that is the last month of the Islamic year. In some areas. Eid- Ul –Adha is celebrated for several days by Muslims. (In Saudi Arabia this eid will be celebrated on 27th November 2009 and in Pakistan on 28th November 2009)

Muslims celebrate the festival of Eid- Ul –Adha with lot of enthusiasm, enjoying each and every moment. On this day Muslims dress themselves in new clothes. Early in the morning prayers are recited by them (in the mosques or open areas) to remember God and then the day beings with the breakfast of Sheer Korma.

Soon after the breakfast the animal is forfeited and then the meat of the slaughtered animal is distribute among the neighbors, friends, family and poor people.

Muslims greet each other with well wishes for the festival along with the meat of the slaughtered animal. Muslims spend time with their near and dear ones to spread love and happiness all around.

SO EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
Now i am going to start this thread and hope that all the members of this great site will paste their wishes.
finally, as i am an animal doctor, if you require any medical help for your sacrificial animals, then please dont hesitate to contact me by this site.
wasalam.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice,
and commitment to Allahs orders,
May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,
and help all amongst us,
who are helpless,worried,
and waiting for his rehmat,
Ameen.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam
first of all, eid mubarak everyone :)

i hope that everyone enjoy their eid with happiness n joyfull n pray for all muslims who r poor n can't enjoy their eid with happiness ............there r many muslims in pakistan, iran, afghansitan, n many other countries who r in trouble n can't enjoy their eid with happiness

plz pray for them

May Allah protect all the muslims AMEEN!!!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
After few days EID UL ADHA (AZHA) will come,
I m the 1st 1 to wish you EID Mubarak
&
Also sending a cos as your EID Gift.

Bakra debit
Cash credit

Qurbani debit
Gosht Credit

Qasai Debit
Khaal Credit

Aap Debit
Hum Credit

Eid Mubarik…

Hamara Msg Debit
Apka Reply Credit

Bakra Eid Mubarak

May ur plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs
& tikkas, topped with the chutney of happiness.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahamtullahi wabarakatuh
Eid Ai'dil Adha to all our muslimin and muslimat around the world :ma:
yes another meaningful celebration to all of us muslims
may it reminds us the story of the great sacrification of Prophet Ibrahim alaihi salam and his son Prophet Ismail alaihi salam
and i also wish abundant of happiness and thankfulness on this very day of Aidil Adha (very soon-just a few more days!) esp to our brothers and sisters in Palestine Iraq and everywhere also to those less fortunate
may Allah always strengthen our faith in our very limited time here-in this duniya
may on this very day me and all of u remember of Allah's blessings in a very great deal-subhanallah wa bihamdihi
no matter in what state of condition we are going through in life
never forget to be thankful to Allah for everything
esp to the biggest nikmat ever-islam and imann
p/s : i just want to wish for all the good things for our brothers and sisters and as for the reminder it is firstly goes for myself before to others
jazakallahu khair

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Muslims around the world celebrate

"this feast of commitment, obedience and self-sacrifice to Allah. They wear their nicest clothing and attend Salatul-Eid (Eid Prayer) in the morning. This is followed by a short sermon, after which everyone socializes. Next, people visit each other's homes and partake in festive meals with special dishes, beverages, and desserts. Children receive gifts and sweets on this happy occasion. In addition, like the pilgrims in Makkah (Mecca), the Muslims, who can afford to do so, offer domestic animals, usually sheep and large animals as a symbol of Ibrahim's sacrifice."

Some of the meat is given to the poor -- often one third. The rest is shared among the family, relatives and friends.

In addition, Eid-Ul-Adha is a time when Muslims pray for forgiveness from God and strength of faith. They, in turn, forgive others, releasing any feelings of enmity or ill feeling towards others.
Many Muslims exchange greeting cards at this time.
inshaallah all of my family members are ready to sacrifice a bull and goat on this eid. may Allah swt accept our deeds, ameen.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
hajj and eid mubarak to all my beloved and respected brothers and sisters.
may Allah swt accept our hajj and sacrifices. ameen.

path to jannah

may all ur sins of d previous year n forth comin year be expiated{wiped off}vth ds fasting on this day of 9th dul -hajj
eid mubarak dear sisters n brothers..............

path to jannah

may all ur sins of d previous year n forth comin year be expiated{wiped off}vth ds fasting on this day of 9th dul -hajj
eid mubarak dear sisters n brothers..............:tti_sister::tti_sister: