EID MUBARAK

esperanza

revert of many years
HAPPY EID..EID MUBARAK to all muslims all over the world
and especially to my brothers and sisters on TTI,especially if this is your first eid..blessings on you and your families:hijabi:

sohail1981

Eid Mubarak to all in advance,
I am Sohail from India..I have replied to 2 more threads on this site and I am new. I converted 2 years back. Please help me out with the issue of Zakat.

I sold my property 3 months back and got some money. However, I struck a deal again within one month of selling to acquire one more house. I have made a little more than half of the payment and the rest is with me which I need to pay within 2-3 days. Rest of the formalities will be completed may be with in one or 2 dys aftr EId. IS Zakat valid on this money...pls advise me as only one day is remaining for Eid (Of course I dint plan to buy the property again to avoid Zakatt as Allah knows better).
Thank you for your views.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Pay Zakat In Your Country with your Islamic religious council.

Eid Mubarak to all in advance,
I am Sohail from India..I have replied to 2 more threads on this site and I am new. I converted 2 years back. Please help me out with the issue of Zakat.

I sold my property 3 months back and got some money. However, I struck a deal again within one month of selling to acquire one more house. I have made a little more than half of the payment and the rest is with me which I need to pay within 2-3 days. Rest of the formalities will be completed may be with in one or 2 dys aftr EId. IS Zakat valid on this money...pls advise me as only one day is remaining for Eid (Of course I dint plan to buy the property again to avoid Zakatt as Allah knows better).
Thank you for your views.
~~~
:salam2:

As you are paying zakat in your respective country please contact your respective muslim religious council for advice and for your easy and accurate zakat clearance.
You may contact to your nearest mosque for futher details regarding zakat too.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Happy Eid Al Mubarak
To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam.

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Happy Eid Mubarak!

HAPPY EID..EID MUBARAK to all muslims all over the world
and especially to my brothers and sisters on TTI,especially if this is your first eid..blessings on you and your families:hijabi:
~~~
:salam2:
Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah!

Happy Eid Al Mubarak
To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam.

TAKBIR EIDUL FITREE (FULL LENGTH)
[yt]hjIOBJx6dZY[/yt]
Link-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjIO...ist=PLA3C379EA85CD5BAD&lf=autoplay&playnext=5

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)