Engaged

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear brothers and sisters...

How have you all been?

Its been a very long since I was able to make a post in TTI. But alhamdhulillah I am here now with Allah's mercy.

Just wanna share the happy news with my dear brothers and sisters. :) :) :) :)

I am engaged. Please keep us both in your sincere Du'as. May Allah bless you all. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Yay! Congradulations! May you both be happy and share a long life together insha allah :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

mashallah!! mashallah!! i am really happy for you bro. :)

i still remember your posts about the tough times you were going thru. may Allah bless you both in both the worlds and keep you together in this world and next. ameen ameen ameen

so when n where's the walima? :tongue: i wont mind getting sweets thru DHL :D

:SMILY259:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah dear brother. May Allah bless you and your future wife with happiness and baraqah for all life. Ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Congratulations brother. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) bless your eventual marriage with happiness. Ameen.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu, akhi Ibn Adam

Congrats bro... may Allah bless you with happy marriage life.

wa salaam.

IbnAdam77

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen! and Jazakumullahu Khairan my dear brothers and sisters. Wa Iyyaum!! :):):)

IbnAdam77

mashallah!! mashallah!! i am really happy for you bro. :)

i still remember your posts about the tough times you were going thru. may Allah bless you both in both the worlds and keep you together in this world and next. ameen ameen ameen

so when n where's the walima? :tongue: i wont mind getting sweets thru DHL :D

:SMILY259:

eheh brother you have really made me smile showing teeth even. :D

Still it will take some time for the marriage I think, because we both are studying at the moment. :)

DHL :D Oh yeah! I hope they will not mind if the parcel is too heavy to be put in the Plane. :D

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
maa shaa allah :) may Allah swt bless you both with happiness in the dunya and akhiraah and bless you with pious children in shaa allah :tti_sister:Ameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum

*CONGRATS AKHI* :) may Allaah bless you both in here and in the Akhirah and put barakah in your marriage ! ameen ya Ilahi

IbnAdam77

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen Thumma Ameen and Jazakumullahu Khairan. :) May Allah reward you all for your kindness my dears. :):):)

muslimshabs

:)asalamu alaikum.... :mashallah:

congratulations to both of you... May Allah make you good companions of each other ... aameen!!!

salamu alaikum

Sakeena

Asalamu alaikum big brother. Yayy! You're getting married. I'm so happy for you. Am I invited? Lol. :D hehe. May Allah bless you with a lifelong marriage full of bliss and happiness, amin summa amin. Woot Woot! :hearts: