Epic - Dr Yusuf Al Qardawi leads Jummu`ah in Tahrir

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My islamic Br's & Sis's.

After viewing the whole video,many queries come in my mind,about the differences in way of praying that I have noticed in this video and the prayer that we offer at the Masjid in my city. I don't know whether to post my queries here or start a new thread because of bitter experiences before.

But still to say, MashaAllah,praying amidst such a huge huge crowd is an unique feeling.

Regards.

Ibn Uthaymin

Walykum assalam

What do you mean brother Abdullah?

I think most people in India + the wider Sub-continent are Hanafee in jurisprudence, tahts why they dont raise hands.

sachin4islam

Walykum assalam

What do you mean Abdullah?

I think most people in India + the wider Sub-continent are Hanafee in jurisprudence, tahts why they dont raise hands.

Assalam Alaikum. Dear Br.

No,I am only a Muslim and try to stick as close as possible to way of Muhammad (SAW). This is what Allah says in Quran.

I do Rafaiden during prayers.

Regards.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalam Alaikum: My islamic Br's & Sis's.

After viewing the whole video,many queries come in my mind,about the differences in way of praying that I have noticed in this video and the prayer that we offer at the Masjid in my city..

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

What queries?

sachin4islam

Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

What queries?

Assalam Alaikum. Br.

While praying the first Rakat,while Imam is still reciting the ''Surah" (the one succeeding Fatiha) the people undergo "Ruku" in the video posted. I as far as I know and pray in Masjid we go to Ruku only after Imam finishes recitation of the ''Surah''(the one succeeding Fatiha) and says Allahu Akbar.

I am a revert and if I unknowingly write the query,I apologize in advance.

Regards.