equal reward for girls and boys:):):)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU....MY SWEET FAMILY:hearts:

hope everybody is in the best of health and imaan....and under ALLAH's mercy:)

for once i got no question.........thought i'll give you guys a break from my crazy mindboggling and irritating questions:D:D:D

okay this is to clear a misconception of ppl thinking the gender:male is favoured by ALLAH.....which is..i dunno what to say:lol:..........foolish may be:)coz if you don't know about my ALLAH's justice then it's your ignorance...not HIS injustice:)

i remember reading some sis's thread where she was worried about how she'll have to share her husband with the hoors in jannah......for me it was very funny thing to get worried about....sorry to whichever sis it was:)

anyways guys and gals were trying to please her with the news that she'll have beauty,gold combs and jewelry etc...but it showed clearly that she was not pleased with the idea of her husband to have the thrill of beautiful ladies as a reward.........and her.......accessories:)i knew there was something EQUAL for women(like my sis:p)but ....took some time to get my hands on this......i think this wud have satisfied her......although like the HOORS this is not mentioned to be specifically for one gender:):):)

well incase i'm wrong correction is more than appreciated:)

this is what i think should have made her happy:
IN SURAH WAQIA:AYAH=17(this is where i read it first:))
يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ

Round them shall go youths never altering in age.​

IN SURAH AL-TOOR:AYAH=24

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ

And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.​

like the hoors they'll be beautiful

IN SURAH AL DAAHAR(insaan)=19
وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا

And round them shall go youths never altering in age;when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls​

:lol:sisters-worried-about-sharing-your-husbands.....:) concerntrate on gaining more good deeds:)things would be different there.may we get there inahallah

again i may be wrong........more than maybe.......so correction please!!!just that this was new to me and the first thing that came to my mind..........tell that sister......which one i don't know:(

may ALLAH grant us hidaya' and the best of akhira and dunya.ameen:)

jazakallah khaira ppl:)keep me in your prayers:)

:wasalam:WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU;)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:it's done:jumpclap::jumpclap: it's done :jumpclap::jumpclap:sis believers_path t's done:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

just changed the subject and here it is alhumdulilah:D:D:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

you are right...we cant say that Allah favours male and dislikes female. we all are His creation. He Has just given males a degree over women.

secondly, tell ur friend that there will be no jealousy in paradise. so why she is worrying over this?

let us worry that whether we'll land up in jannah or not. thats the main concern. once in jannah, no jealousy, no hatred, no tension, no worry...

Allah says: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

let not shaitan trick us that Allah is unfair or in paradise, we will be upset. (nauzubillah)

Abu Talib

Feeling low

you are right...we cant say that Allah favours male and dislikes female. we all are His creation. He Has just given males a degree over women.

secondly, tell ur friend that there will be no jealousy in paradise. so why she is worrying over this?

tell us worry that whether we'll land up in jannah or not. thats the main concern. once in jannah, no jealousy, no hatred, no tension, no worry...

let not shaitan trick us that Allah is unfair or in paradise, we will be upset. (nauzubillah)

Oh brother this answer of yours in very satisfactory.. I feel happy

Yes even I believe we should be worried whether we would go in Jannah or not.. and I think when your in Jannah you would be so busy in its beauty that you wont even have time to think about all other thinks of this life..

believers_path

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

yes my sweet sis i can see that.
Alhumdulilah!!!!Alhamdulillah!!!:D:D:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:lol:sisters-worried-about-sharing-your-husbands.....they are going to share you too:)so concerntrate on gaining more good deeds:)

i really doubt this. we never heard this frm our earlier pious predecessors.

generally, women are more attracted towards material good like jewellery, clothes ,etc. its men who are more attracted towards opposite gender. so Allah has mentioned those things which our minds can understand. but in jannah, there are things which have not seen and minds not thought of.

women usually prefer to have one partner. they feel awkward to have 2-3 at a time. but modern way of life have corrupted our minds and heart. it seems boring and burdensome when we speak that in jannah she will be with her husband only.

believers_path

One thing i want to add on in brother Ahmed_indian 's post that those believing womens who will inshallah

go to jannah Allah s.w.t will make her queen of the hoors Subhanallah!!

then what else we (women/girls)want? you will hav jannah, n inshallah u will be made a queen (or head of

the Hoors) Oh!!Mashallah!:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

let us worry that whether we'll land up in jannah or not. thats the main concern. once in jannah, no jealousy, no hatred, no tension, no worry...

jazakallah khaiora for your answer brother....you are very right!!!:)only sad part is i don't remeber who this SIS WAS????read some post here and i don't know who was the sender:(

if someone does......be grateful if you tell us:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Oh brother this answer of yours in very satisfactory.. I feel happy

Yes even I believe we should be worried whether we would go in Jannah or not.. and I think when your in Jannah you would be so busy in its beauty that you wont even have time to think about all other thinks of this life..

jazakallah khaira brother:)exactly.....it's kind of wierd one should be worried about things IN jannah!!!one should be worried about geting IN there first.

may ALLAH grant us all janna' alfirdous.ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i really doubt this. we never heard this frm our earlier pious predecessors.

generally, women are more attracted towards material good like jewellery, clothes ,etc. its men who are more attracted towards opposite gender. so Allah has mentioned those things which our minds can understand. but in jannah, there are things which have not seen and minds not thought of.

women usually prefer to have one partner. they feel awkward to have 2-3 at a time. but modern way of life have corrupted our minds and heart. it seems boring and burdensome when we speak that in jannah she will be with her husband only.

my brother when i said that i didn't meant what you think...........what i meant was that just like there are HOORS in jannah that may ATTRACT men........there are YOUNG BOYS too..........not for womens attention.......girls gr8est possesion is her HIYA.........by that i just meant it's equal.if there is a beautiful lady........there are beautiful boys too

and by that particular line i meant that just like HOORS will be there for our service inahsallah...........there will boys too:)

and besides not everyl ady is treated well by the men around......it's not necessary she'll want them.........or maybe a woman with kaffir husband...or a young un married girl.........she won't have him in jannah......this is the equality i was taking about:)

okay i can't explain what i mean.......i'll go on delete that line

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
One thing i want to add on in brother Ahmed_indian 's post that those believing womens who will inshallah

go to jannah Allah s.w.t will make her queen of the hoors Subhanallah!!

then what else we (women/girls)want? you will hav jannah, n inshallah u will be made a queen (or head of

the Hoors) Oh!!Mashallah!:)

sis you are right mashalah.........nicely said:)

but you know i remember everybody telling that sis(i wish i knew which one was that:angryred:)about her being the queen and the most beautiful......:lol:i dunno she didn't care.......man!!!this would have satisfied her:(

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:sister.....if they are anything like my brothers:lol:.....they are expelled from my janna'........MAY ALLAH GRANT US JANNAH PLZZZ PLZZ PLZZZZZZZ YA ALLAH.ameen

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
my brother when i said that i didn't meant what you think...........what i meant was that just like there are HOORS in jannah that may ATTRACT men........there are YOUNG BOYS too..........not for womens attention.......girls gr8est possesion is her HIYA.........by that i just meant it's equal.if there is a beautiful lady........there are beautiful boys too

actually i was pointing towards those women who feel caged when talked about being with a single husband all life.

so pls dont take it personally. no issues. :)

misbah ul haya

:salam2:WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU....MY SWEET FAMILY:hearts:

hope everybody is in the best of health and imaan....and under ALLAH's mercy:)

for once i got no question.........thought i'll give you guys a break from my crazy mindboggling and irritating questions:D:D:D

okay this is to clear a misconception of ppl thinking the gender:male is favoured by ALLAH.....which is..i dunno what to say:lol:..........foolish may be:)coz if you don't know about my ALLAH's justice then it's your ignorance...not HIS injustice:)

i remember reading some sis's thread where she was worried about how she'll have to share her husband with the hoors in jannah......for me it was very funny thing to get worried about....sorry to whichever sis it was:)

anyways guys and gals were trying to please her with the news that she'll have beauty,gold combs and jewelry etc...but it showed clearly that she was not pleased with the idea of her husband to have the thrill of beautiful ladies as a reward.........and her.......accessories:)i knew there was something EQUAL for women(like my sis:p)but ....took some time to get my hands on this......i think this wud have satisfied her......although like the HOORS this is not mentioned to be specifically for one gender:):):)

well incase i'm wrong correction is more than appreciated:)

this is what i think should have made her happy:
IN SURAH WAQIA:AYAH=17(this is where i read it first:))
يَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ

Round them shall go youths never altering in age.​

IN SURAH AL-TOOR:AYAH=24

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ

And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls.​

like the hoors they'll be beautiful

IN SURAH AL DAAHAR(insaan)=19
وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا

And round them shall go youths never altering in age;when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls​

:lol:sisters-worried-about-sharing-your-husbands.....:) concerntrate on gaining more good deeds:)things would be different there.may we get there inahallah

again i may be wrong........more than maybe.......so correction please!!!just that this was new to me and the first thing that came to my mind..........tell that sister......which one i don't know:(

may ALLAH grant us hidaya' and the best of akhira and dunya.ameen:)

jazakallah khaira ppl:)keep me in your prayers:)

:wasalam:WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU;)

asalam u alaikum,
sister the ayahs you have given above are about those worker boys who died in this world at very small age and will take their parents in jannah with them. these boys will never get old and all what is mentioned by Allah suhana hu wa taala.
now coming to the matter of hoors......sister your friend is not first one to become curious about this but the question was first put up by ummul momineen salama razi Allahu anhaa but...............i dont know the answer of sydna Muhammad saaws.......im so sorry for that but il search its answer as early as possible.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
my sister it's nice to see that you've been searching on this:)and i wuld love to gain more knowledge regarding this matter.....the answer of prohet:saw:

however i suggest you read surah al waqia...it is clearly a promise to the group described as:

وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ ﴿١٠﴾ أُولَـٰئِكَ الْمُقَرَّبُونَ ﴿
And the foremost are the foremost.

these are they who are drawn near (to ALLAH)

you can find about them being busy in ppl's service in surah saafaat too,but there they are not mentioned:)just about their sevice

it is among there rewards in this surah....

of what you are talking about i read it in tafheem al quran that some ppl are of the opnion that these boys will be the children of the non beilievers who die young(innosent,not mature)based on a hadith which in tafheem is catogarised as a weak hadith:)

besides saying they'll be beautiful and and that they'll be running around in sevice is another thing that adds up to the fact that they are somewhat like hoors but boys:)still i can be wrong so :astag:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
given above are about those worker boys who died in this world at very small age and will take their parents in jannah with them.

actually not all the scholars agree with this opinion.

the question was first put up by ummul momineen salama razi Allahu anhaa but...............i dont know the answer of sydna Muhammad saaws.......im so sorry for that but il search its answer as early as possible.

Umme Salama (RA) narrates that she said to Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him), " O Rasulullah! are the women of this world superior or the hoors?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hoors just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salama "then asked, " O Rasulullah! what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salah, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold.

(Tabrani).