Esselamun aleyküm

ahmet hakan

thanks Allah i was born at muslim family they devoleped me about religion they gave me some informations about quran than i wanted to read it when i began to read quran i was 5 years old now i am 20 years old and i am still read and pray to ALLAH(c.c)during 15 years and i give notification to people because they are muslim but they dont do their quest like namaz.Ellamdülillah i am student at university and i belong to Anadolu Gençlik Derneği(Anatolian Youth Association)i am so happy if anyone want to turn islam you can ask what you want.That's the time of the jihad dont forget my bro and sis please give your knowledge to people they are so ignorant if you give your knowledge they will change themselves ideas and you will have made jihad.ALLAH accept your JİHAD insallah.Esselam

SonOfAdam

Staff member
wa aleykum selam,

Thank you for the good advice brother. May Allah reward you. Work hard in school, the harder you work now the easier your life will be later inshallah.

Please do come and share Islamic knowledge as much as you can with others, we need good practicing brothers like you here.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum to all ,
>ahmet hakan~Welcome to tti brother,great to have you with us~Alhamdulillah.Continue to strive the best for both world~May Allah swt help & guide you~Amin!
~Wassalam :)

zaman-gm

Wa alikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Ma Sha Allah Brother ahmet hakar.

ادع إلى سبيل ربك بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة

Invite (people) to the way of your lord with wisdom and good counsel.

(Verse: 16:125)

“Convey (ballighu) from me even if it were a single ayah."(Bukhari)