"Even Mountains Fear Allah!!!" Allahu Akbar

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and We set forth these parables to men that they may reflect.
[Al-Hashr; 59: 21]​

2s6oke9.jpg

Many of us are unaware that the Qur'an contains many miracles about the dunya, and many of us are aware that infact recent discoveries are not so 'recent' but have been discovered over 1400 years ago, subahan'Allah. This in itself is proof that the Qur'an is the actual word of Allah and it has not been written by man.

The book entitled Earth is a basic refernce textbook that can be found in many universities over the world. One of its two authors is Profesor Emeritus Frank Press. He was the science advisor to former US president Jimmy Carter, and for 12 years was the President of the National Academy of Sciences. In his book he describes mountains to have underlying roots. These roots are deeply embedded in the ground, thus, mountains have a shape like a peg.

This is how the Qur'an has described mountains. Allah sais:

"Have We not made the earth as a bed and the mountains as pegs?" [Qur'an 78:6-7]

Modern earth scientists have proven that mountains have deep roots under the surface and that these roots can reach several times their elevation above the surface of the ground. So the most suitable word to describe mountains on the basis of this information is the word 'peg', since most of a porperly set peg is hidden under the surface of the ground.

Mountains also have an important role to play in stablising the crust of the earth. They hinder the shaking of the earh.

Allah sais in the Qur'an:

"And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you" [Qur'am 16:15].

Likewise, the modern theory of plate tetonics hold that mountains work as stabilisers for the earth. This knwoledge about the role of mountains as stabilisers for the earth has just begun to be understood in the framework of pltae tetonics since the late 1940's.

Could anyone during the time of the Prophet Muhammad salialahualayhi wassalam have known the true shape of mountains? Could anyone imagine that the solid massive mountain which he sees before him actually extends deep into the earth and has a root, as scientists affirm? Modern geology has quite obviously confirmed the truth in Allah subhana wa ta'ala's words.

Subhana'Allah, this is yet but one of the many miracles of the Qur'an.

It is reported that an Islamic wise man said:

""The sign by which one can recognise a person who is diligent in faith is to be like the hill, because the hill melts on the heat,strengthens on the cold, wind can not move it, neither flood can take it away,so is with persistent believer:
If someone does him good, that will not make him to unjustly support the one who has done good to him, if someone does him wrong, it will not make him to be unfair to this man.
His soul's desires can not make him to do that what is contrary to the order of Allah, nor worldly wealth and beauty, can take him from obedience to Allah "

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

May Allah reword you all for your replies. I have not write it dear sister Faara, but I have find this article about mountains, so I thought it will be usefull to share with my sisters and brothers.

SubhanAllah, we can see and find everywhere signs of Allah.

Allah subhan wa teala sais:" We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?" ( Surah Fassilat, ayah 53)

May Allah bless you all

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this posting
sister
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

zainali

yes that ture i've learned alot from believers_path and also from sis asja about islam alhamdulillah , may allah swt bless them both and reward them for there deeds ameen .

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalaam walaikum,

You always share beauty with us.

Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

It is your soul that is beautiful dear sister,and that is why you see it like that.

May Allah reword you all for your kind replies,and reword us all with knowledge. Ameen

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allah subhan wa tela sais:

....."And indeed, there are stones out of which rivers gush forth, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which split asunder so that water flows from them, and indeed, there are of them (stones) which fall down for fear of Allah. And Allah is not unaware of what you do." ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 74)

wave_breaking02.jpg

"Truly, We did offer Al-Amanah (the trust or moral responsibility or honesty and all the duties which Allah has ordained) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (i.e. afraid of Allah's Torment). But man bore it. Verily, he was unjust (to himself) and ignorant (of its results)." ( Al Azhab, ayah 72)