Ever wondered why honey is so sweet

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:

Have you ever wondered why honey is so sweet Subhan Aallah!!

One day, Prophet Muhammad was on his way to jihad with his Companions and after choosing a spot, he said to them “Eat whatever you want to eat here”.

As they were about to commence eating, one of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) said: “Ya RasullAllah! There is nothing else to eat with bread”. Then the Companion saw a honey bee zapping noisily nearby and asked the Prophet “Why is this honey bee making such a noise? The Prophet replied “This bee is saying that all its fellow bees are uneasy because the Companions haven’t got anything to eat with bread. Even though the bees have a honey comb nearby in the cave but cannot bring it to the Companions”

The Prophet then stated “My beloved Ali (radi Allah unhu) Follow this bee and bring the honey” Hence, Ali (radi Allah unhu) followed and returned with a bowl of honey which the Companions ate. As soon as they finished eating the bee returned again zapping about noisily.

One of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) enquired “Ya RasulAllah! Why is the bee making noises again?” The Prophet replied “I have asked this bee a question and it is merely answering it. I asked the honey bee about what its food is and its answer is that its food is the flowers in the hills and the forests”. The Prophet continued “I then asked the bee that flowers are also sour, bitter and unpleasant in taste. Then how come in your mouth (the bees mouth) they transform into a crystal clean and impeccably sweet honey?”

The bee then replied “Ya RasulAllah! Amongst our species, there lives a rich Queen. When we suck the juices of the flowers then our Queen sends her salah and darood sharif (blessings, salutations, honours and graces) to YOU (the Prophet )! And then all the other bees join in sending our darood to you hence all the sourness, bitterness and unpleasantness from the juices of flowers changes into a most sweet syrup and its because of the rewards from Allah of sending darood to you that this syrup transforms into the perfect honey (which besides death can cure any disease as Allah says in the Quran!)”

If by reciting darood all the bitterness from the juices of flowers can change into a beautifully sweet syrup of honey, then by reciting darood our sins can also be transformed into hasanah (good deeds)INSHALLAH. Ameen
:tti_sister:

(Allahumma Salewaslem daeeman Abadan Ala Habebika khairel Khalke kulehim)

"O Sustainer, shower salaat and salaam forever and ever upon Your beloved, who is the best of all creation."

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful information.

May Allah have mercy on you.

Could you please help me to provide the source from which hadith was taken.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Masha'Allah it sounds wonderful, however could you please share with us the source and authenticity of this report.
Thank you
Wasslaam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Asalamualikum
Jazzakallahu Khair
Yes I heard of that from somewhere, or read it from somewhere, but can't really remember. :hijabi:

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum,

i never heard of this storry anywhere nor any scholar mentioning it. Can you provide the source of it. Because it is dangerous of ascribing to Resululllah s.v.s anything to which he didn;t say. Because he s..v.s said that who ever lies on him, then let him prepare himself a spot/seat in hell fire. Barakallah feek.

Muharram

Allahu_Hassbi

Here is the source were i read this story:

http://qisas.com/stories/186

Because it is dangerous of ascribing to Resululllah s.v.s anything to which he didn;t say. Because he s..v.s said that who ever lies on him, then let him prepare himself a spot/seat in hell fire. Barakallah feek.
Muharram

Also pls be righty guided that here no body is ascribing anything to what our Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) has said.I just read this beautiful story on the above mentioned site & just thought it was wonderful & i should share it with my brothers & sisters @TTI and may Allah protect us from the hell fire Inshallah.
I really regret dat i can't canfirm tha authenticity of the story & also if have appalled anyone here by posting this.
:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

We hope these collection of stories, folk tales, advices, inspirational events in the lives of great people serve as an avenue of wisdom, a channel of learning, and most importantly a step to realisation. Great in the sense of being able to understand life, having the ability to derive lessons from their lifes and events in the world.

Salaam,

Bolding mine, this is on their front page of the website but I still don't know if this is hadith. According to the website is inspirational stories but at the bottom of this story it says narrated by Maqasid Al-Salkain. Does anyone know if this is one of the narrators of Hadith?

Brother we do not mean to be critical but it of the upmost importance to verify authenticity of something that appears to be Hadith before relaying it. I received an email once with one of the most beautiful stories that wa ascribed as a hadith. I found out in the end it wsa completely false and felt very sad that words had been assigned to the Prophet (pbuh) that he never uttered.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

sajjuaiah

Here is the source were i read this story:

http://qisas.com/stories/186

Also pls be righty guided that here no body is ascribing anything to what our Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) has said.I just read this beautiful story on the above mentioned site & just thought it was wonderful & i should share it with my brothers & sisters @TTI and may Allah protect us from the hell fire Inshallah.
I really regret dat i can't canfirm tha authenticity of the story & also if have appalled anyone here by posting this.

As-salaam Alaikum,

Brother/Sisters In Islam May Allah (the Al-Mighty) guide us and protect us from every innovation.

Please before you forward/post any Islamic material look for the authenticity.

Please do not take islamic material from the unkown site, it will not only make confussions but to take away from the correct path.

There are lot of sites which are not authentic they just depend on stories, shirk, innovations. :astag: May Allah protect us.

Below are some authentic sites i think inshallah it will be enough for us to read and follow:

www.quransunnah.com

www.ahya.org

http://www.fatwa-online.com/

www.irf.net

www.islam101.com

www.islamhouse.com

:tti_sister: May Allah protect every muslim brother/sister from every Shirk/Bidah.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan

:salah: :salah:

Allahu_Hassbi

Salaam,

Bolding mine, this is on their front page of the website but I still don't know if this is hadith. According to the website is inspirational stories but at the bottom of this story it says narrated by Maqasid Al-Salkain. Does anyone know if this is one of the narrators of Hadith?

Brother we do not mean to be critical but it of the upmost importance to verify authenticity of something that appears to be Hadith before relaying it. I received an email once with one of the most beautiful stories that wa ascribed as a hadith. I found out in the end it wsa completely false and felt very sad that words had been assigned to the Prophet (pbuh) that he never uttered.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:salam2: Sister Sarah!!!
I m not offended at all I just regret posting it.
I get it, i shudn't be spreading anything unless I get a confirmation of its authenticity & also i shudn't have used the icon Hadith on it, dats were all went wrong.
I m such a poor fish.:shymuslima1:
Also i m not a brother i m sister:hijabi:

sajjuaiah

:salam2:I m such a poor fish.:shymuslima1:
Also i m not a brother i m sister:hijabi:

As-salaam alaikum,

My sister in islam May Allah guide you and us to the best.

Every one do mistakes but the best one who know his mistake and rectify.

Even me i have done such mistakes (may allah forgive me) but later when i know how important the authenticity to establish the correct faith. know i always look for the correct source.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan:tti_sister:

Allahu_Hassbi

As-salaam alaikum,

My sister in islam May Allah guide you and us to the best.

Every one do mistakes but the best one who know his mistake and rectify.

Even me i have done such mistakes (may allah forgive me) but later when i know how important the authenticity to establish the correct faith. know i always look for the correct source.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan:tti_sister:

Brother Sajjuaiah,
Jazak Allahu Alf Alf khairan for these kind words.
Makes me feel much lighter now.
I have a lot to learn.Ofcourse every one learns from mistakes.May Allah (SWT) guide us with the best of His guidance.(Ameen).:tti_sister: