EVIDENCE ISRAELI SOLDIERS KILLED CHILDREN FROM CLOSE RANGE

island muslim

DIRECT EVIDENCE THAT ISRAELI TROOPS SHOT DEAD CHILDREN FROM CLOSE RANGE FROM A FAMILY LIVING IN FARMING AREAS OUTSIDE CITY WHEN THEY INVADED.
4 KIDS WERE LOST BY THIS FATHER.
[YT]bqXzRrsreIA[/YT]
ALLAHUMMA ALAIKA BI AMREEEKA MAUQI LIL KUFIR WAL FASAADH.

Without Americas approval these zionists cant do jack and thats why I make this du'a all the time.

The brother is saying at the start holding his youngest "Barak , did he fire rockets?" (sorry i know little bit arabic only)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Thanks for posting, I looked at them. I don't understand arabic.
May Allah's wrath be upon the Zionist, and those who help them, and the Munfaqis amongst our ranks who have taken them as friends.

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Those are victims of "the only democracy of the Middle East" who doesn´t target civilians.

What a lier butchers they actually are!

:angryblue:

mohd2008

i am from Gaza

in the past when I was in Gaza, I saw the scenes of horror and terror, most of these pictures
True that the person is sad, but our morale is very, very high
Be assured about us in Gaza

look look

mEa04850.bmp
[/url][/IMG]

8Mz05382.bmp
[/url][/IMGMG]

F7U05186.bmp
[/url][/IMG]

hasbona allah wa nema alwakeel

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
plz remove those pic

how can you do this to us brother that is awful .
how can you show us these pic akhi we have hearts that bleed for whts happening and these pics wont let even be able to sleep i have my little sister she is 7 years old how can you make hr see these photos plz respect our feelings.
:astag:

sally_sayed

astghfur ALLAH that's horrible really
specially the first video which the guy when he was raising his finger to say al-shahada .
subhan ALLAH i hope to die shahedah inshaa ALLAH .
AND the pic of the kid his brain is out it's just make me say : hasbunah ALLAH w/ ne3m alwakel .
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Targamh

WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE

Thanks for posting, I looked at them. I don't understand arabic.
May Allah's wrath be upon the Zionist, and those who help them, and the Munfaqis amongst our ranks who have taken them as friends.

brotherS and sisters

here is the same vid "the first one" with an English Subtitle

by the way this is not Arabic but Hebrew since many palestinians could speak a little Hebrew ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-70Zyzyb0

safiya58

it is sad that we loose so much ppl who belong to us and who are from our ummah but at least they are shuhada inshaallah.

when we born we come to this world crying while everyone around us is happy. lucky is the one who is laughing after he has died while everyone around him is crying for him....! May Allah accepts all our brothers and sisters in palestine, Iraq, Afgahnistan, Chechenja and elswhere who was killed unjustly into His jannah....! May Allah give patience to their families.... May Allah help those who suffer in the hands of the oppressors. May Allah give them patience.... and may Allah punish the oppressors with a painfull torment...

Allah is our helper

Allah is the All Just

Allah is the One who will take our revange

Allahu Akbar

m.azza

May Allah's curse be on these Zionists. These pics made my eyes moist. How can they do something like this to innocent children

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Bissmillah, thank Allah that he is the Most Just, and Allah is never unjust to his slaves.
Blessed is Allah who is the Most Perfect, the Most High.
Surely, Allah will throw them in to Saqqar on the Last Day. Inshaa Allah ta'ala .
Peace brothers and sisters.