Evil Mother

samiha

---------
Staff member
Laa hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah! That was hard to watch subhanAllaah

How pathetic is that. I'm still shocked. These are the dangerous effects of anger. Discipline is one thing, but this is a whole other level.

May Allaah help us in instilling children with the fear of Allaah, not the fear of abuse, hot sauce or cold showers! Sick.

Kakorot

Ameen.

Tell me about it. That witch shouldn't even have children if she doesn't know how to bring them up properly. I hope she burns in jahannam for eternity for what she's doing to them. I hope they pour hot sauce down her throat and give her cold showers when she becomes old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkYIjQceoRs

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ush! Abusing and torturing own child hasn´t nothing to do with raising them to know what is right and what is wrong.

:girl3:

xAllahKnowsBestx

:( I feel so bad for that little kid! The way he cried when she put him in the shower. :(

I hope they take the kid away from her. Discipline is one thing, but this is torture.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Basically, IS SHE A LADY????

HOW CAN SHE BE SO RUDE AND HEARTLESS???:girl3::girl3::girl3:

I love kids a lot, and I hate the people who hurt them:angryred::angryred:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

HE'S A KIDDD

I wish I could get on my knees and just hug him.. tell him everything is alright.....

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:eek: is she really his mother??? am pretty sure she's NOT!! how can u treat ur own child in such a monstrous way!!! He is just a kid...:(:(
what is his crime! He is a child & he was just being that!
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!!

poor kid...:girl3:

The world is getting TERRIBLE!!!:(

dna1987

Muslim Guy
These are the dangerous effects of anger. Discipline is one thing, but this is a whole other level.

That witch shouldn't even have children if she doesn't know how to bring them up properly. I hope she burns in jahannam for eternity for what she's doing to them. I hope they pour hot sauce down her throat and give her cold showers when she becomes old.

Holy snap. Thats like waterboarding a kid.

She needs to be in rehab thats child abuse.

Ush! Abusing and torturing own child hasn´t nothing to do with raising them to know what is right and what is wrong.

I hope they take the kid away from her. Discipline is one thing, but this is torture.

:eek: is she really his mother??? am pretty sure she's NOT!! how can u treat ur own child in such a monstrous way!!! He is just a kid...:(:(
what is his crime! He is a child & he was just being that!
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her!!

Wow, where did you all grow up?

Isn't a cold shower a lot better than getting a physical beat-down? A friend of mine from Oman said if his younger brothers would get smart to their mother, the father would give them a good smack..same story with my friend from Tonga.

I myself remember having my ear twisted by my mum once when I was little (must have been around 6 years old) because I was being naughty. That's about it. Still.

Assalam alaikum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Isn't a cold shower a lot better than getting a physical beat-down? A friend of mine from Oman said if his younger brothers would get smart to their mother, the father would give them a good smack..same story with my friend from Tonga.

I myself remember having my ear twisted by my mum once when I was little (must have been around 6 years old) because I was being naughty. That's about it. Still.

Assalam alaikum.

Well even I received smacks and ear twisting many times..lol But filling the mouth with chilly sauce and cold shower is torture.

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Well even I received smacks and ear twisting many times..lol But filling the mouth with chilly sauce and cold shower is torture.

This type of torture is common in indo pak even worse than that i have seen and experienced as well but i dont agree with what she is doing. this is not good :D

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

I am here once again, 'coz I am continuously getting feelings for the poor kid...:girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3:

I wonder why is she doing such s terrible job...:angryred::angryred:

I dont know, feeling like typing a lot, but dont understand what to type..:girl3::girl3:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum.

Well I guess I'm the only one that thinks that it wasn't that bad. A cold shower is more irritating than painful and she made him spit out the chilli sauce. And at least it's food (and tasty if you're actually planning to eat it).

A lot of kids cry when they are told they can't play or if they receive any form of punishment (eg. "no more cartoons for a week").... I still think this is a lot better than kids from the subcontinent that get severe physical beatings as a punishment.

Also, if this really was abuse that bad, she wouldn't allow Dr. Phil's camera crew to come into her house and film it. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Assalam alaikum.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Assalam alaikum.

Is it ok to put some child scream from horror? Who knows how often this kid have to suffer kind of treatment? Maybe daily? What he will learn about it? "Don´t behave badly or mom puts you screaming again"?

:girl3:

abu'muhammad

Assalam alaikum.

Well I guess I'm the only one that thinks that it wasn't that bad. A cold shower is more irritating than painful and she made him spit out the chilli sauce. And at least it's food (and tasty if you're actually planning to eat it).

A lot of kids cry when they are told they can't play or if they receive any form of punishment (eg. "no more cartoons for a week").... I still think this is a lot better than kids from the subcontinent that get severe physical beatings as a punishment.

Also, if this really was abuse that bad, she wouldn't allow Dr. Phil's camera crew to come into her house and film it. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Assalam alaikum.

Wa alaykum assalam,

There are treats that mums can decide and act upon than such ones. Honestly I heard the hot sauce way first time. Akhi, from personal childhood experiences I will say that the children are going to make mistakes, they are going to lie, break tubelights by cricket ball )I did, and many other things on list. It do not mean that parents have to be like this brutal.Such behaviours from parents even suppresses the good creativity that every child naturally has. There is a fear that such oppressed children always remain in social anxiety and show abnormality. I say this because that I ‘ve seen and observed in some cases as when parents are beyond what they should when that comes to discipline. The mental damage they do to a child..

Likewise my own childhood experience not with parents though. when I was in 5 th grade and sitting in a class-room and the teacher was teaching, I don’t remember what I did, (a mischief or what !), but the teacher sprinted at me, lifted me by shirt collar, slapped me 5-6 in rows and inverted my school-bag on the floor. The embarrassing thing was my books, materials all running on floor and all the fellas watched me. Much painful was embarrassment than blows on chin and face. Honestly I didn’t expected teachers to be such, contrary to expecting them as quite forebearing and caring and letting positivity out of you. And I had such a sir in my secondary standard.

The child expect much more than this from the mother or father.I suppose every child do wrongs and are eligible to be treated but not in a fashion that would damp them.