Ex Orthodox roumanian reverts story

Nora69

Hi
I m no Muslim but I feel confused about my faith right now
I was feeling that I might be doing something wrong but I don t know exactly what I met so mamy kind Muslims but I was feeling something is off maybe cause I couldn’t t believes Jesus didn t die and his alive or he isn t the don of God maybe because always where thought so anyways I thought if I met a Muslim should have been because of God or maybe a test from him but I m still so confused what is the truth cause there are lots of religions out there and the major monotheism religions that were growing were Christianity and Islam Wanting to discover more I saw Islam makes lots of valid points of view I couldn’t I just have the feeling we know there is one God buy t I have the feeling isn t good to give up on Jesus cause he is our saviour but at the same time I saw so many reverts emotionally stories to Islam from Christianity but at the same time ex Muslims that says that founded /dreamt Jesus and on the end to the journey to Allah/God however you wanna call Him is Jesus
I would love to ask if there is any girl from on Orthodox Cristhian religion reverted to Islam from Romania And if it is the case I want to know the journey ,how do you know Islam is really the way and Jesus is only a messenger and not the son of God that has died for our sins and then resurected Cause we always were thought to believe in trinity as an whole like God that is represented as a father ,Jesus which is the son of Mary and considered as don of God as us cause we are also his creation but cause God wished to happen so trough the Holy Spirit but we see all this 3 separately things as one
I would like to know the story as well of Orthodox guys born from Romania that reverted to Islam
Well I know what would someone wanted to not believe in orthodox religion but why didn t choose another religion like Catholicism where is no images and ok In Islam Jesus is seen like a messenger but I wanna ask in particularly this people from Orthodox believes from Romania if the time they converted to Islam didn t feel wrong like they lost also the love for Jesus and in the Bible is mentioned that There is no way to my father other than trough him and who disbelief this is on his own during judgment day likely he would let us alone before God cause he send his only child to the world to spread the word
I know Islam is peace and submission to one God but how you can be 100 percent sure Muhamed is the last prophet when God sacrificed his own child and then resurected as the Bible says
How do you know I mean for those who reverted to Islam in particularly Romanians girls/boys that you made the right decision and not deceived by the devil
Far as I m consered all are free to believe what they want I don t judge but I wanna understand why someone being up in an Orthodox environment would choose Islam and no longer believe in trinity or other things that were thought to us
If someone says the icons here I agree with you but why not going to a Catholic Church /faith
Why choosing a complete difrent life style like Islam and how your familly reacted when they acknowledged of your comversions