Explain this Hadeeth plzz!!!

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

i cant understand this Hadeeth. Can any one of you explain it to me. It is from Sahih Muslim. It abouth the approach of the Last Hour.

Book 041, Number 7050:

'A'isha reported that when the desert Arabs came to Allable Messenger (may peace be upon him) they asked about the Last Hour as to when that would come. And he looked towards the youngest amongst them and said: If he lives he would not grow very old that he would find your Last Hour coming to you the would see you dying).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 041, Number 7051:

Anas reported that a person asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as to when the Last Hour would come. He had in his presence a young boy of the Ansar who was called Mabammad. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon bion) said: If this young boy lives. he may not grow very old till (he would see) the Last Hour coming to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 041, Number 7052:

Anas b. Malik reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him): When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) kept quiet for a while. then looked at a young boy in his presence belonging to the tribe of Azd Shanilwa and he said: If this boy lives he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you. Anas said that this young boy was of our age daring those days.

Book 041, Number 7053:

Anas reported: A young boy of Mughira b. Shu'ba happened to pass by (the Holy Prophet) and he was of my age Thereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be apon him) said: If he lives long he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come (to the old People of this generation).

Jazakallahkhair everone for sparing time for reading my post.

Ya Rabbulalameen bestow upon us Your Enlightning guidance and plzzz do never make us hypocrite but true muslims by heart till our deaths. Plz Ya Rahman save us from the torment of the grave and the hell fire and grant us th Jannah in the hereafter. AMEEN YA RABBULALAMEEN.AMEEN:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

scholars say that prophet (saws) in these hadith did not mean 'Last Hour - end of the world' but the last hour of the 'human - his death'.

isnt it true that for a person the final hour is his/her death as he/she is cut off from this world?

and from Allah is guidance