Exposing The High Priests of Evolution Excerpt:100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid

complex_man

Only people without knowledge and their mind shut will say that evolution is wrong. how can you say that???. there are thousands of peer viewed papers on evolution. hundreds of medicines made on this principle. experiments prove it. Islam is about knowledge. why we shut our brains off when something we think that is against our religious beliefs. why dont we do some research. to be able to contribute to society , be good and beneficial to it through our knowledge and innovative ideas rather than sitting all day in mosque. this has been a biggest turn off for me to towards islam. really it is just unbearable.

Tomtom

Banned
Only people without knowledge and their mind shut will say that evolution is wrong. how can you say that???. there are thousands of peer viewed papers on evolution. hundreds of medicines made on this principle. experiments prove it. Islam is about knowledge. why we shut our brains off when something we think that is against our religious beliefs. why dont we do some research. to be able to contribute to society , be good and beneficial to it through our knowledge and innovative ideas rather than sitting all day in mosque. this has been a biggest turn off for me to towards islam. really it is just unbearable.

complex_man are you for real? If you believe that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala created the heavens and the earth and everything in between, the seen and the unseen, then surely there is a conflict. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us that He created man from clay, not he made monkeys and they evolved into men. If you are a muslim I urge you to go and read the Holy Qur'an which contains the Words of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. If you are not muslim then I suggest you take the Shahada as soon humanly poosible in order to save your sould from eternal damnation. Take my advise or leave it.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!

We have not made a baseless claim, evidences have been provided in this thread, "experiments" you mentioned are like rat experiment sister strive-may-i mentioned. Plz look on both sides to be rational and also its "theory" of evolution not "fact" of evolution.

Shak78

:salam2:

I will say straight out I believe in the Theory of Evolution, I am not bold enough to say I know that Allah did not make evolution happen. Allah makes what he wills but who is to say he did not make all those other species then made man like he is today? I can reconcile my belief in evolution with my belief in Allah.

complex_man

I will say straight out I believe in the Theory of Evolution, I am not bold enough to say I know that Allah did not make evolution happen. Allah makes what he wills but who is to say he did not make all those other species then made man like he is today? I can reconcile my belief in evolution with my belief in Allah.

I also Believe in Evolution as i am scientific guy. We see things happens that way. micro evolution is well documented and proved. macro evolution has also thousands of peer reviewed papers available if any one wants to read. this is today's truth. This is knowledge that helps create hundreds of cures for diseases. I am also muslim and believe in Allah but i cant say Evolution is wrong as we know today that it is truth. only those with no knowledge will say it is not.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Help me out a little brother,

I love the term peer reviewed. Would you not agree that in the world of Islam we, too have peer reviews. Would that not be the appropriate term for scholars when they have discussions?

Or think of it this way...if we had a room full of chimps..that would be a peer reviews, too?

Tomtom

Banned

The theory of evolution is still a theory, nothing has been proven yet. If you believe in this theory then you are calling Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala a liar. I can accept that mutations can happen at a cellular level, however when it comes to the more complex genetical level then no it does not happen. When a mutation happens in a genetic level the specie that has mutated dies pretty quickly as it will not survive very long in this world. This is part of nature which Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala created to defend His creation. I say again you cannot be a believer in this theory and also believe in the Creator as it is a contradiction of everything Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Holy Qur'an. The two beliefs are opposites of one another just like sin cannot co-exist with purity.

If you can reconcile your belief in evolution with belief in Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then God help you. Ameen.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
The theory of evolution is still a theory, nothing has been proven yet. If you believe in this theory then you are calling Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala a liar. I can accept that mutations can happen at a cellular level, however when it comes to the more complex genetical level then no it does not happen. When a mutation happens in a genetic level the specie that has mutated dies pretty quickly as it will not survive very long in this world. This is part of nature which Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala created to defend His creation. I say again you cannot be a believer in this theory and also believe in the Creator as it is a contradiction of everything Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Holy Qur'an. The two beliefs are opposites of one another just like sin cannot co-exist with purity.

If you can reconcile your belief in evolution with belief in Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then God help you. Ameen.

Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

yes is true...

The patterns, similaritys and the same material used for creating by no means are the result of evolution, but are signs of One Creator.

Dear brothers and sisters, i understand some of you may consider evolution as beeing one action of Allah, this means you only belive half of the theory, because the ones that claim it to be true totaly ignore Allah, ignore everything that islam means,
i whould like to ask you one thing, if you belive in the theory of evolution, can you answer: what Allah tells us about Adam and Hawa and what evolutionists say about our original mother and father ?
may Allah guide us, ameen

Tomtom

Banned
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

yes is true...

The patterns, similaritys and the same material used for creating by no means are the result of evolution, but are signs of One Creator.

Dear brothers and sisters, i understand some of you may consider evolution as beeing one action of Allah, this means you only belive half of the theory, because the ones that claim it to be true totaly ignore Allah, ignore everything that islam means,
i whould like to ask you one thing, if you belive in the theory of evolution, can you answer: what Allah tells us about Adam and Hawa and what evolutionists say about our original mother and father ?
may Allah guide us, ameen

Yes indeed, those who claim that we are descended from apes tells us that there is only a 3% difference between chimpanzees and human beings. This 3% difference is as a wide a gap is as the east is from the west. Yes they have a head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth and facial features that is close in comparison but so does a cow has a head, hears, eyes, nose etc. Every living things are related in some ways as we all live in this planet and our building materials are made up from this universe. At the same time we could say that all living things share the same chemical characteristics but that does not make us in any way related.

Human beings are unique, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala told all of His creation to bow down to father Adam (pbuh) and even the blessed angels of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala bowed down to the first human being. This speaks volumes in how Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala sees us, in a way He is telling us that we are His special creation. Alhamdulilah and Subhan'Allah.

Townie

My great great grandfather Prophet Adam peace be upon him apparently had 2 arms,2 eyes,2 legs and 2 feet.This was a few millions years ago. Nothing has changed yet.Ever find a human who had a tail or wings or fins?

Did he have a belly button? And nipples? Why would Allah give him nipples?
He wouldn't need a belly button if he wasn't born of a woman, so how did his sons get them?

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Did he have a belly button? And nipples? Why would Allah give him nipples?
He wouldn't need a belly button if he wasn't born of a woman, so how did his sons get them?

If we go by the same logic and principles you are applying then how would eve (pbuh) have these features if adam (pbuh) didn't have them since she was created from adam (pbuh)?

However to be frank both question and answer are invalid.