Exposing The High Priests of Evolution Excerpt:100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid

Ershad

:salam2:

This is an interesting piece of lecture and humourous too. It shows why Evolution cannot be even scientifically correct. As a matter of fact, I know that in the famous "origion of species", Charles Darwin had said that he was not sure about his theory and he asked the future biologists to validate his theory with more evidence. But, the future biologists rather started fabricating evidences to push the theory into the public minds.

[yt]YRUriQIF5ak[/yt]

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

There is no reason to establish trust in theory of evolution. But even as a Muslim two things puzzle me:

1) Fossils of Dinosaurs.
2) fossils of other man and ape like species such as Dryopithecus,Ramapithecus,Australopithecus etc.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

JaazaakAllaahu khayraa X many millions akh. It's real, real beneficia, in more than one ways in my case.

BaarakAllaahu feek.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikum:

There is no reason to establish trust in theory of evolution. But even as a Muslim two things puzzle me:

1) Fossils of Dinosaurs.
2) fossils of other man and ape like species such as Dryopithecus,Ramapithecus,Australopithecus etc.

Regards.

:wasalam:

Some fossils were found, some fabricated. Some were not really fossils but were attributed to them. The way you characterize a fossil is also not validated and it is not possible to validate them too. Biologists are not altruists. They falsify data in the greed for fame and money. But, there are some good ones too but they get lost in the popularity of the the wrong ones. To me, the whole thing looks like a good written fairy tale just like harry potter or Lord of the Rings.

Bubbybobble

Some fossils were found, some fabricated. Some were not really fossils but were attributed to them. The way you characterize a fossil is also not validated and it is not possible to validate them too. Biologists are not altruists. They falsify data in the greed for fame and money. But, there are some good ones too but they get lost in the popularity of the the wrong ones. To me, the whole thing looks like a good written fairy tale just like harry potter or Lord of the Rings.

Um, that's a slippery slope there yet valid at the same time. Your evidence for this? The problem with this type of logic is that it would, too, add religion too. Technically, we don't know much of anything. History is written by those who won. Our entire history could be a fabrication based on your assumption.........

Bubbybobble

The problem with scientific theories/laws is that they don't stand the test of time. When tech evolves, it gives us a new light. Nothing is set. For example, if I put you all on mars right now you could jump much higher....as mars has its own set of rules. Science tries to use "evidence" which really isn't evidence. Really, anything that we weren't apart of and happened before we were born could be something made up. The closet form of evidence is carbon dating, but even that may not be reliable. THis kind of stuff makes my head explode.

K-A-K

Salam People. :)

Let me share with you my experience. And maybe this can explain a lot:

Some time ago, I also did not believe in evolution, calling it a hoax and whatever. Why? Well because of many reasons. Firstly, nobody really told me that there were other ways of creating the universe. Secondly, i was childish enough to assume God making everything literally like an architect of a building. call it a laborer, if you will. I mean i was a kid, so do not hold me for that. LOL.

But, there is quite much of a possibility of the theory's truth. And it probably is true. And i only disagreed with it because it challenged my childish beliefs, my faith, my thoughts, my everything. It was a hard time for me, I was going through a lot of knowledge. And i know that had I just neglected this thing, it would have been out of fear of losing faith. A faith that was too immature to hold on to.

But now, even if I embrace this theory, that does not mean that i certainly become a person who disbelieves in God. God certainly entertains infinite attributes. And amongst them are those that pertain to such a way of creation. And maybe, long ago we did not understand how He could have created this world, and we assumed a hocus pocus way. And maybe it wasn't so. History is replete with many mythological beliefs.

As to us humans. I do not know how we came about. And how long ago Adam as came. I honestly do not know. We can make conjectures, but what good is it. But what we do understand from the identity of Adam as from the Quran is that he had the ability to learn and understand; he had the sense of morality, and could choose too, etc etc. Now we can do our math about that. To think along a certain set of dates because we THINK it is so, does not make sense. we have to be flexible enough.

I think partially many of us do not even want to listen to this theory because it might threaten our beliefs. Though it should only threaten the imaan if its only in the head and not in the heart. If we truly believe in the Might/Power/Wisdom/Intellect of God, the theory shouldn't trouble us. Now many point out that oh it is random/natural selection. SO WHAT if it is? How can you prove it that God did it or not. I cannot prove it, nor can they. Similarly, quantum mechanics. I mean how can you prove it that God cannot control all this. Yes a God with the brain of man may not control it, but a God with the brain of God might as well do it. We have words to challenge them, and they have words to challenge us. It's just that we think that they have too much knowledge (not that they don't. knowledge is from God for whomever He chooses).

People who do not even know what science is disbelieve in God, and people knowing it do it too. What matters is that they just don't. For some just personal choice becomes the reason, and for others science and too much dependence on our way to knowledge. The problem is within us. As we laugh at the 1000 year ago science, who knows, InshAllah 1000 years later, they'll laugh at us.

We're just too content with our knowledge. We do not want to believe in a thing that challenges our pre-prepared minds, and there are others who need an excuse to live life as they want, making themselves the gods of their lives. Either way, we are stuck up. And we need to treat it.

We have to treat our own Imaan. Precisely it's quality. Do we believe in Him as our mind asks us to or do we believe in Him as people want us to? The thing is that Imaan is in Him and His Attributes. And if one thing I have learnt thus far, understanding His Attributes and keeping them in mind, helps us a lot. Through this, we can break down most of the situations and look through them.

Best wishes,
Wasalam

K-A-K

The problem with scientific theories/laws is that they don't stand the test of time. When tech evolves, it gives us a new light. Nothing is set. For example, if I put you all on mars right now you could jump much higher....as mars has its own set of rules. Science tries to use "evidence" which really isn't evidence. Really, anything that we weren't apart of and happened before we were born could be something made up. The closet form of evidence is carbon dating, but even that may not be reliable. THis kind of stuff makes my head explode.

Exactlyyyy! Everything is changing gradually. Like quite literally everything. The world, the ecology, the universe, us, everything. And if you look through the messages that God sent (atleast the ones that we know of), they only got complicated with time. Because with time, we developed and so did our society. So the complexity came with time. Even in the Quran. The stricter and more solid issues were raised after some time. We all change, physically and emotionally and spiritually. It is within this time that we appreciate the Attributes of God, and He tests us through them.

Ershad

Um, that's a slippery slope there yet valid at the same time. Your evidence for this? The problem with this type of logic is that it would, too, add religion too. Technically, we don't know much of anything. History is written by those who won. Our entire history could be a fabrication based on your assumption.........

My evidence. Just look for fabricated fossils last century. These were debunked by biologists themselves, not me. For e.g. - http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/11/1120_021120_raptor.html . I am just saying it is not science. Science is based on evidence and validation. Religion is based upon belief. So you cannot add logic or the process of verification using evidence to religion. Let me ask you something? How do you verify logic as the right approach to take? For matters of religion, I obey Allah and obey the messenger and not the logic or reason of my mind. As for history, I do not care much about it either except for the history recorded in Qur'an and Sunnah.

Ershad

Tawheed Ar-Ruboobiyyah is to single out Allaah alone with the actions of creating (everything), owning (everything), and controlling (everything).

Allaah created all of you and what you do.
[Soorah As-Saaffaat, 37:96]

Think before you start considering alternative mechanisms/theories etc.

My problem with all this is because I am also involved in scientific research. If you see, there are still grants funding research like SETI (Search for Extra terrestrial intelligence), life in mars, eclipse research and other planets while there is crisis in some lands. Allah asks us to believe in the hidden things which he has a reason to. There is famine in some lands. And I think funding such research has no use to humanity rather than satisfying our own curious minds.

And there are more biologists who do not believe in Evolution. The modern biologists who believe in evolution, believe it because of a consensus among the other biologists not because they have compelling evidence. They don't have any other theory to explain it. They just say this could be the best working hypothesis. So, don't think all of them who don't believe in Evolution are people who are "content" with their knowledge. Science needs compelling evidence. Evolution theory has none.. it only has far fetched claims.

If someone ever comes up with a better theory to explain the diversity of life and the mechanisms that might drive that change, then biologists will jump on it. The fact is that 150 years on, no-one has ever found any evidence to contradict Darwinian / neo-Darwinian evolution. Just one proven contradiction would make us start again.

Recently, a physicist in Amsterdam University proved that our understanding of the gravity is not correct. And what happens. Every other physicist started to pounce on him before he produces his proofs. Scientists are just afraid to start again or they feel insecure that what if what they believed all these years go wrong.

Honestly, "Origin of Species" was a good observation or research but it doesn't make any definite conclusion. If you only read the book, you will know. I feel, some scientific research can help the humanity and the civilization. We need technologies that make drinkable water from salty water. We need technologies for healthcare. We do not need scientific research to find aliens, or to research into past. It is not useful anyway. After everything, you can just say "Oh, that is a beautiful theory".

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
That was a really great vid! Jazakallah Khairan for sharing.
Heres another one, I find this one bit more informative becoz the proofs are better highlighted:

[yt]PoPQ8OZ-jzI[/yt]

bari

Looks like we are for a long debate. To me, since do not tell us why things happen. It tells us how happen, sometimes we conclude from observations which may not give complete facets of what really happens. Why then chromosomes oh monkey and human are not the same? Anyway, I am a scientist, but still I do not know how brain functions every single moment. Why the heart pumps same way. Why the balance of nitrogen and oxygen in air? So many in my mind. The evolution is observation, how much real truth to it? I guess we have to wait till genetics take full shape

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

There is no need for debate. The theory of evolution was a social theory to justify an economic system.

As to the respondent who has minimized Adam and reduced the father of mankind to one who could possibly know math..I pray that is not what you implied.

Man has a need to control. We need to make lists to help us understand our roles.

Evolution can not explain soul stuff. It just makes us feel better than animals. Or places us closer to animals depending on who defines what is animal and what is human.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Looks like we are for a long debate. To me, since do not tell us why things happen. It tells us how happen, sometimes we conclude from observations which may not give complete facets of what really happens. Why then chromosomes oh monkey and human are not the same? Anyway, I am a scientist, but still I do not know how brain functions every single moment. Why the heart pumps same way. Why the balance of nitrogen and oxygen in air? So many in my mind. The evolution is observation, how much real truth to it? I guess we have to wait till genetics take full shape

Exactly!, I am not researcher but as a personal observation (could be wrong) I noticed that when scientists give these hypothesis they look for most understandable assumption rather than how likely that would be to happen. Stephan Hawkins argued that there are theory's like Gravitation,etc due to which universe can create itself from nothing but point is what is the probability that would ever happen? probability arranging 8 planets in perfect order: 1/8! = 1/40320 = 2.4 X 10^(-5)

When the probability of arranging our solar system perfectly is 10^ (-5) what could be probability of universe creating itself from nothing and arranging itself so perfectly? ~0

And as far as I can remember from my class of thermodynamics, only those event occur in universe which are likely to happen, if we connect 2 containers one with gas filled in it and another empty and remove the barrier between the 2, sure possibility exists that gas molecules won't go into 2nd container but that is nearly zero, so it never happens. The real feel of spontaneity. :mashallah: ;)

Ahsen

My great great grandfather Prophet Adam peace be upon him apparently had 2 arms,2 eyes,2 legs and 2 feet.This was a few millions years ago. Nothing has changed yet.Ever find a human who had a tail or wings or fins?

strive-may-i

The early scientists, i recollect from middle school book , did an experiment. They left rats to die, and after few days the worms came out in bottle, they concluded life forms on its own. Mind you, these were best minds of the times! Next again, they thought and thought, they sterilized a bottle or emptied or something, and closed it, something happened and they concluded life forms on its own from nothing (forgot the details). Mind you, best minds of the times. Both Former and latter unaware air contains bacteria and bacteria survive in different conditions! [experiments-that-were-boot(l)ed]

:) I was laughing the whole day and week after listening to 'experiments-that-were-boot(l)ed' by so called Science-twists. Because i knew from my childhood there are bakt-eerias even in the doctor's sterlized equipment, and should I touch them, then the Tetanus injection would follow sincethe Bakt-eria would give a hard time for the disobeying bad Bakt(religious/servant/slave). So for your muslim_child, in such matters please parents be there to guide!

Another (Miller) did some more experiments, and a chemical compound, amino acid was formed from ammonia and another compound, and they (am not sure if miller has hand in it) used it to conclude life forms on its own and painted the whole town red!! And later some other scientist pointed out ammonia was not present, nor the cold conditions then on earth! Some one else pointed that the amino acids so called right handed is not seen in living cells !!! Later in college Library I realized making anything out of amino acids is not simple, it must have taken intelligence beyond these scientists claim. And I was then told, evolutionist scientist no more think that miller experiment which is still taught in schools is not-correct. Makes one feel awed by Almighty's plan! :D

Alas the scientists then did not know, But they failed by assuming the unknown cannot exist, IS IT NOT??? And it was an atheist russian who gave the big warm soup theory (the residue charm of Abiogenesis). Natural selection needs a chemical selection too... and chemicals produced are decided by Genes. And even Darwin I read elsewhere was aware of this problem, and thought the cell was a very simple chemical compound... The little i have read so far about living cell its amazing and Virus that semi-living stuff is a miracle!!!, Its a THEORY, an alternative imaginary something to just replace the truth in believers mind!

Those atheistscientist are A SPAM - Scientist Pansy, Attempt at Mocking (creator )
:SMILY308:

Just by thinking that the two links nicely match, it does not mean to say that the links become a strong chain that formed on its own, nor it would be right to say the chain formed without a helping hand. Considering how a year laters science school book shattered my understanding of that difficult to understand Bohrs atomic model, Am just waiting for the so called Higgins Boson Particle (misnamed God Particle) experiment and it might lead to more questions. Atheists seem to becoming what they thought they were not, supporters of lies, refuting the Divine Books!

هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ ۖ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ ۚ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُQURAN 59:24
Almighty is
The Originator/creator Fashioner(Sahih International)
The Creator/Evolver(Yusuf Ali - ) so this is my understanding of the fossilized remains from the pre-dated times....
Do not quote this

Okay lets get serious, So say 10 million year before they found bones of almost human like forms (Snapshot-100,420,420,420). And we found bones from a period a few 50 million years before. These bones suggested that there were mammals that walked on 2 legs, and 2 more limbs, that were used as both hands and legs, and they have not found from these XX millions years before, any bone that resembles the 1 million before year bone (Snapshot-50,420,420,420. So we frankly have two snapshots. preserved as bones. I Think of these two snapshots as two frames in a picture. Pciture frame 50,420,420,420 and picture frame 100,420,420,420.... And we turn the reel, It does appear like humans evolved on the screen, good idea :D... So the imagination mapped to reality screen is earth and the snapshots are the fossils of living beings found in those time lines. Does linking them say that the objects moved ? A movie is acually a collection of shots moved rapidly we all know it. So sitting in present, when we flashback on these fossils , yes it creates a good illusion. And by same logic if one flashes to future, then humans will evolve into robots just watch those cartoons with kids :), :SMILY29: BUT....

But, my question is who moved the frames? I want more frames that captures all the missing frames, Even then when all these missing frames are put in, My question still remains who moved the frames? We can wish that the frames moved on their own, or we can believe it was Creator Almighty Allah's will to do what was best... He made the changes, in his creation the way it was appropriate for the time, A hot planet would not have been conducive.
Its my first time am posting this, right from my college days this above quote has been my view. Thats how I have understood, there is no contradiction, I think. If any of you have any valid Islamic argument, that refutes above please let me know, i will remove the quote part above. May Almighty forgive me, incase am wrong... And I have not seen much videos, let me know if there are material that better convey the same content!

K-A-K

Salam.

Aapa i did not mean that Adam as could do math. I said, he had everything that we have, so we can do the math of how long he did exist. It was just a phrase that i used. I do not by any means disrespect him, I'd rather he had more knowledge than me, and that he did. Looking at us now, we have so many extensions of our bodies in everything. Those people did not. They were as they were. MashAllah. I'd rather be them than how I am.

I have nothing against or for evolution. It is just a way to explain how things possibly could have happened. But why this way, we still have to think. Maybe because God perfects things in stages, and the final will be the Next Life. Or it was the best possible way to reflect God's Attributes. I do not know. He knows best. It is instead the heavens that should blow our mind out, and not our creation. The way they have been preserved. The accuracy. SubhanAllah.

And i was wondering the other day and I thought that maybe this was really a good way of creation. If He had created us in a proper, 100% good way, with no possibility of going wrong, and then inflicted us with diseases, that would rather be contradictory. But to make us in a way that leaves a margin for 'going wrong', we observe the Attributes of The One who perfects, The One who heals, The One who overpowers, etc etc. It is just a thought of mine. God knows best. :) Withing my journey and struggle against my "self" and mind, I have somehow felt that every experience leaves us with an Attribute of God. Somehow, some way. : )

And yes, that was the experiment of Louis Pasteur. He refuted the spontaneous generation theory and proved the presence of bacteria. He was a great man of his time. :)

I do not by any means say that Evolution is CORRECT and we have to adhere to it. No, we all have choices, I only said that i will express my view. There are many many many faults and conjectures within it. More like a presupposed assumption that it works on (which is a wrong premise philosophically) but it does show that life could have come out this way. BY GOD. BY the ORIGINATOR.

I'm sorry if i attacked anyone's privacy or so. I was only expressing my point of view. I am okay with anyone's point of view. We all have entitlement to it. I'm so sorry, again.

Thank you,
Wasalam

K-A-K

Another thing i once read: When we say that God made something, we assume that it will be so complex that our minds will not comprehend it. Because God is so complex. So, anything that is not complex will not be from God. This is how some people think. BUT, humans are complex too. If we make a see-saw, which is not exactly complex, can anyone assume that humans did not make it? Just because it is wayyy tooo simple? No. God can create simple, as well as complex things. It is up to Him. Just because He has given us the knowledge of how He originated things, does not mean that He did not make all that. Knowing how a macbook is made, does not necessitate that it wasn't made. He only has given us the HOW. and that is a huge test for us. Many of us have lost it. unfortunately. knowledge destroyed us. As He says in the Quran that it is after knowledge that comes, that people create factions. How true.