face is index of mind??

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: brothers n sisters
i wanna ask u all is face index of mind??
i wanna ask cuz i know many ppl who look innocent but they r not.
n i know many ppl who r innocent but they dont look.
i personaly dont look innocent lol.:girl3:
ok may ALLAH bless u all.aamin:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
waslam
all of urs sister
hijab sister
:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi:

ponderer

assalam o alaikum

i read that the 'doings' of good/bad people shows on their faces...

:salam2:

No.

You can't judge a book by its cover.

Think of it this way.

Many Muslim sisters wear Hijab, and many people think they are terrorists. Does wearing a Hijab make it so?

:wasalam:

i agree....you shouldnt judge a book by its cover...but thats the hijab.....not the face...they dont truly 'look'....makes sense

no it doesnt to me either:S now im just being dumb:O

but still......you can tell a truly bad person is bad because of their facial expressions and stuff...

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
assalam o alaikum

i read that the 'doings' of good/bad people shows on their faces...

i agree....you shouldnt judge a book by its cover...but thats the hijab.....not the face...they dont truly 'look'....makes sense

no it doesnt to me either:S now im just being dumb:O

but still......you can tell a truly bad person is bad because of their facial expressions and stuff...
LOL you're missing the point. The point is that you cant judge a person based on their appearance. The Hijab example was an analogy. When you wear a Hijab, you appear to others to be a Muslim, and therefor many people assume you must be a terrorist. Even though thats not true, many people assume that and this is why you cant really "judge a book by its cover". Cover meaning the outer appearance. Weather its facial expression or not. It can be anything.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
Faisel, could I just point out that people who do hijab are often seen as GOOD... but this is not always the case. I personally know a lot of hijabi's who are hypocritical. Just wanted to say that it works in two ways. Thanks:)

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Faisel, could I just point out that people who do hijab are often seen as GOOD... but this is not always the case.
Of course, thats pretty much the whole reason to wear one, but I think you misunderstood me. When I gave that example, I was speaking from the perspective from some non-Muslims, not Muslims. Because if you are a Muslim, then you should know what a Hijab is. I was just saying that some non Muslim just simply stay aware of those who wear one. Then again, some also don't. Its just a matter of how much that person knows about Islam. But it all comes down to the whole point of you can't judge a person by their outer experience.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Often when I encounter a person who is pious they do have a light; they catch your eye by their appearance..it is nothing you can put into words..but somehow you want to get close to them..they have a twinkling in their eyes...when you encounter someone who does not possess good something in the pit of your stomach tells you to stay way...

*FIRM BELIEVER*

LOL you're missing the point. The point is that you cant judge a person based on their appearance. The Hijab example was an analogy. When you wear a Hijab, you appear to others to be a Muslim, and therefor many people assume you must be a terrorist. Even though thats not true, many people assume that and this is why you cant really "judge a book by its cover". Cover meaning the outer appearance. Weather its facial expression or not. It can be anything.

Tottally agree with you!

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

There is a brother here who frowns constantly and because of this people think he is mean and maybe up to no good. However I have spoken with him at length about Islam and truly he is a kind and gentle soul. He isn't even aware that his face looks so intimidating. I find it wrong that people judge him by his face and not by the inner workings of his mind and actions.

If you asked this guy for his kidney his only question would be, "The right or left one?" He is that generous. So, no I don't think you can judge a person by the "index of their face." Rather their actions should be the index by which you measure how much to trust a person.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
Of course, thats pretty much the whole reason to wear one, but I think you misunderstood me. QUOTE]

Hhhhmmmm, I know that we probably have the same opinion but I just wanted to clarify the above. What is pretty much the whole reason to wear one? Lol, I don't understand !

Manaal_e_Afghan

:salam2:

No.

You can't judge a book by its cover.

Think of it this way.

Many Muslim sisters wear Hijab, and many people think they are terrorists. Does wearing a Hijab make it so?

very well said Brother
yaa in some cases it may
but as the brother said that a book cant be judge by its cover
so its doe'nt matter that how u look like
at the end its all ur deeds that counts.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

chaandani

Goofy Member
Salaam,

Often when I encounter a person who is pious they do have a light; they catch your eye by their appearance..it is nothing you can put into words..but somehow you want to get close to them..they have a twinkling in their eyes...when you encounter someone who does not possess good something in the pit of your stomach tells you to stay way...

salaam sister, i know exactly what you mean. you just get certain vibes from people and sometimes it doesnt even have to do with their appearence just their body language. personally, i like to look at peoples eyes. kind people have kind eyes but dont ask me to explain what a kind eye looks like because i wouldnt be able to describe it. hehe