Far away from my home & Family

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatu

I want ur Dua's. I m going far away from my Home and Family for my Further studies after Eid inshAllah . but i m feeling very bad because this is first time i will not be with my parents and i m also very happy that i will join university very soon inshAllah ... plz make dua for me that Allah give me more tolerate

Walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatu

Yaapin

Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatu

I want ur Dua's. I m going far away from my Home and Family for my Further studies after Eid inshAllah . but i m feeling very bad because this is first time i will not be with my parents and i m also very happy that i will join university very soon inshAllah ... plz make dua for me that Allah give me more tolerate

Walikumsalam wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatu

:wasalam:

InshaAllah...don't worry, all will go well by the Grace of Allah.

You are going there for your own benefit & better future, so don't be sad.. your parents are sad you won't be around but happy the fact tat its for a better cause.

My sister is also not with us now 8months but we always communicate. its her 1st ramadan & eid away from family... though she stays with my uncle!!

But u r lucky atleast these days we have skype.. A better way of communicating & you can see your family as well via video call... so all the best & don't get too home sick... Focus on your goals.

Anne-Marie

Assalamo Alaikum wah rahmatulla Wah barahkatu dear Sister,

May Allah make it easy for you sister, amen. I hope that you will settle in nicely and that you won't feel too bad to be away from your family. Please don't worry, in my university there are also a lot of foreign students and I always see that (especially if it concerns Muslim brothers and sisters) when a new student arrives she or he is welcomed very warmly by the other students. They always help eachother very much for example with finding internet connection to call home, finding halal food, the mosque etc etc. Maybe if you already know someone where you are going you can ask them to help you? I don't know where you are going but I might be able to help you if you go to Holland or UK. It also helps a little bit if your family has internet and/or a webcam, I always talk to my family like that and that feels almost like I see them in real every day.

Goodluck and take care!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

I will make duas for you beloved sister.

May Allah bless you and keep you safe with His Protection.

I am sure dear sister that you will miss a loot your beloved family and your loved ones, but Alhamdulilah you can always comunicate with them,and see them on your vecations Inshallah.

I pray to Allah that He unite you with your family very, very soon. Ameen ya Rabby

Please do not forget us also in your duas dear sister, especialy our Muslim Ummah who is passing trough a loot of suffer and hardships in this time.

May Allah bless you

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

may Allah help you sister.

Prophet :saw2: : Let no woman travel for more than three days (ie 48 miles) unless her husband or a Mahram is with her.” (Sahih Muslim)

so is it really ok for a young woman to travel and live alone far away from home and family in new place just for the sake of secular education?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaolaiikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu. . .

May Allaah grant you what's best for your Akhiraa and duniya.

may Allah help you sister.

Prophet :saw2: : Let no woman travel for more than three days (ie 48 miles) unless her husband or a Mahram is with her.” (Sahih Muslim)

so is it really ok for a young woman to travel and live alone far away from home and family in new place just for the sake of secular education?

Nice of you to bring it up. According to a fatwa I heard (Sheikh Muhammad salah) or read (on IslamQA), it's not Okay at all. If I get hold of it, I'll post it Inshaa'Allaah.

JazaakAllaah khair.