Farewell..... Im leaving.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: to my brothers and sisters.

Oki, so this is it. Im leaving TTI.
And before anybody says I am 'attention seeking', I AM NOT!

I have been going through some rough times lately. My life is a total wreck. I wish it was as happy and jolly as it seems on TTI. But reality is reality.

Please forgive me if i have ever hurt your feelings.
My sisters,... i will miss you soo much.

i just dont want to go off so abruptly without telling anyone.

I love you all for Allah's sake.
Take care

Your sister, Asmaa
Wssalaam

P.s. Please make dua for me always.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Wa'aleykumsalaam,

oh nooooo, sister please don't! things will be easier with your brothers and sisters with you (us) in difficult times.

Take like a week off from TTI and inshaallah you'll miss us so! and then you'll have no choice but to come back (inshaallah).

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

:(:SMILY23::(:SMILY23:

Oh nooo sister we will miss you soo much and your nice threads and posts MAY ALLAH give you ease in your life ameen

sister please for give me if i hurt you and i will miss you too :girl3:

:wasalam:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
best wishes for your life ,
take care and be safe
you dont really have to leave TTI ,you can come on and off ,
like most of us here .

Peace92

Revert to Islam
Sister, i just registered and you're leaving.. :(
please dont delete me from msn either.... keep n touch.. Call me too.
I am alwayz here for you, the way you were for me.

i love you sister Asmaa

You once told me..... " Dont tell Allah how big your problems are, tell your problems how big Allah is"

Peace.

helpinghumanity

:salam2: to my brothers and sisters.

Oki, so this is it. Im leaving TTI.
And before anybody says I am 'attention seeking', I AM NOT!

I have been going through some rough times lately. My life is a total wreck. I wish it was as happy and jolly as it seems on TTI. But reality is reality.

Please forgive me if i have ever hurt your feelings.
My sisters,... i will miss you soo much.

i just dont want to go off so abruptly without telling anyone.

I love you all for Allah's sake.
Take care

Your sister, Asmaa
Wssalaam

P.s. Please make dua for me always.

Assalam-o-alaikum sister:
I know what you saying but sister instead of facing these obstacles or difficulties you are turning away. You are saying that "I AM NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE THEM"....COME ON SISTER...lets man up and be strong...

Please stop .....go take a whole bucket of water and or even take a shower...come back to tti ....saying "I AM NOT LEAVING"....

Main nay sunna hain kay india pakistan kay log barhe bahadar hotay hain...
Lekhan yeh kia dekh raha hoon that aap chohay (mouse) ki tarha buzdil nikle......

IslamicGirl24

What!! Are you serious or what?? Oh my God! you gave me such a big shock!
I just wish you would tell us whats wrong...:shymuslima1: that way, we can help you..
Please tell me that you have changed your mind!

AbdAllah84

Sorry to see you go. Just came across one of your post on another thread,

Hmmm... let me se... which one do i pick??

Alhumdulillah.. most of my prayers are answered

Pray to Allah swt and Inshallah your life will be back normal again.

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. (94:5)

May Allah swt make things easy for you.

Hope you change your mind.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please know you are in our hearts. If times are tough do what I do. I beg for dua from my TTI brothers and sisters. I pray that you find peace. Should you need anything PM me.
I do have to add that staying with us makes things easier. You are not alone and others give you insight into life's issues. That is what makes the ummath stronger.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister Asma
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. I am gonnna miss u soooo much.. I just got to know u and u alrdy leaving.... Hope InshAllah everything goes well for u.. Hope 2 see u back in TTI someday.... U will be in my prayers InshAllah :) May Allah grant u happiness to this world and the hereafter... Ameen :)
Take good care sister :D

I love u for the sake of Allah :)

halah

You don't have to leave dear sister,you can take time off and then come back,may Allah relieve all your difficulties but please don't go.

abu'muhammad

i would just say that problems in life come and go. we all go through some of them. InshaAllah may Allah turn your problems into comforts and you beat them. I make a dua for you and May Allah give you strength, peace and happiness in life. JazakAllahu khiran for your kindheartedness towards members and efforts of calling people towards Allah .May allah reward you with best. March-april is year ending in my Company, lots of work. I am unable to post much cause of time limitations. but I logged in and saw your thread. request for duas, we all need that.

stay in peace.

brother in Islam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

I understand sis, rough times happen to all of us or is it just someone in here is bugging you? whatever it is you need patience, there is nothing like patiance so stop giving up and give yourself strenght. I don't like to read "i'm leaving posts"

Look at it like this, if you give up today you won't be able to handle anything tomorrow so stop it. This is the begenning of your life. Once you get older you 'll get use to it. I know, it happens to me to but Alhamdulilah i make dua to give me strength to handle things. good luck sis:hearts: we'll miss you here but take your time to make a good choice.

wasalam

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS!!!
Sis you dont have to leave :(
insha'Allah everythn will work out fine
am really shocked! :(
i will surey miss u alot!
may Allah bless u

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, I appeal to you pls do not go. I know you may have reconsider it many times but pls do not leave us. I will be very sad for loosing a member of the family. Pls accept my sincere apology if I'm the one make you to leave.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

but maybe moving out will make ur life more difficult.

atleast here u can learn about Islam and increase sabr.

u can share in other's joy and sorrow.

but its upto u. u know ur state of affairs better than us.

may Allah help u.