Farshy Turab (Dust is my bed)

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Here's Farshy Turab by Mishary Al-Arada without any music....
I'll post the english translation soon inshallah

Edit: Here's the english translation.....

wasalam

Dust is my bed, it embraces me and it’s my cover now
The sand surrounds me even behind my back
And the grave tells a dankness of my affliction
And the brightness draws a line……………
Where is my family’s love? They sold my loyalty!
And where is my group of friends? They left my brotherhood!
Where is the bliss of money? It’s behind me now
And my name (reputation) where it shone between praises
This is my end and this is my bed

And love farewells its longing and my elegizing cried
And the tears went dry after crying
And the universe became narrow and so is my space
And the grave became my ground and sky
This is my end and this is my bed

Fear fills my estrangement and sadness is my illness
I expect firmness and I swear it’s my cure
And for Allah i pray faithfully, you are my hope
Allah! I desire heaven, to find bliss in it

And for Allah i pray faithfully, you are my hope
Allah! I desire heaven, to find bliss in it

wasalam

Attachments

• farshy alturab.mp3.mp3
    6.9 MB · Views: 859

dna1987

Muslim Guy
JazakAllah khair bro; this is one of my favourite nasheeds! Number Uno in fact.

Watch out for the some of the ones on youtube though with english translations at the bottom; they have music on some (although very quiet and barely noticeable). The original only has wind sounds and humming. Salam alaikum.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Thankyou!
i stopped listening to this due to the music but it never stopped being one of my faves! thnx sooooo much bro for this version

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Watch out for the some of the ones on youtube though with english translations at the bottom; they have music on some (although very quiet and barely noticeable). The original only has wind sounds and humming. Salam alaikum.

Yeah, I noticed Brother. I couldn't find an mp3 version without music anywhere. So I had to find the non-music version on youtube, then I had to extract the soundtrack and convert it to mp3.

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Yeah, I noticed Brother. I couldn't find an mp3 version without music anywhere. So I had to find the non-music version on youtube, then I had to extract the soundtrack and convert it to mp3.

wasalam

Oh yup. I was going to upload the original video file up on to TTI, but it was going way too slow.

Btw, if you want to extract audio from youtube directly into mp3 format, use* this site:
vixy.net

Also, you can convert it do divx plus mp3, so you can view it with a divx player. And phone format is also there. Pretty handy site all in all. Salam alaikum.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Oh yup. I was going to upload the original video file up on to TTI, but it was going way too slow.

Btw, if you want to extract audio from youtube directly into mp3 format, you this site:
vixy.net

Also, you can convert it do divx plus mp3, so you can view it with a divx player. And phone format is also there. Pretty handy site all in all. Salam alaikum.

Thanks for that site Bro, really helpful.

wasalam