Serious Fatwa allow Syrians to eat cats, dogs to survive starvation

kiana

http://www.khaama.com/fatwa-allow-syrians-to-eat-cats-dogs-to-survive-starvation-2470

Syria-conflict.jpg

Religious clerics in Syria have issued a new ruling (Fatwa) which allows tens of thousands of Syrians suffering from starvation, to eat meat that is normally forbidden.
The besieged Syrians were allowed in the new ruling (Fatwa) to eat cats, dogs and donkeys in a bid to survive from starvation.

The evidence of starvation of tens of thousands of people emerged after Syrian Arab Red Crescent evacuated women, children and elderly men from the rebel-held area of Moaddamiyah, where they had been surrounded for nearly 10 months.

In the meantime the syrian oppposition released video footage purporting to be from Moaddamiyah which shows besieged Syrians starving to death.

Moaddamiyah is one of at least five areas in Syria that are besieged either by regime forces or by rebels trying to overthrow Assad.

The religious ruling (Fatwa) was issued on the ocassion of Eid al-Adha, which authorizes the besieged Syrians in the Ghouta agricultural belt around Damascus to eat animals usually considered unfit for human consumption in Islam.

The clerics also warned that the living would have to eat the dead, if the situation continued to deteriorate.

Last edited:

Rebaz

For a moment you could have thought the pictures were from Africa, but nay... What a humiliating state the muslims are in. May Allah ease our affairs and give victory to the mujahideen.

Precious Star

I think there is enough wealth amongst muslims so as to alleviate the hunger situation in Syria and elsewhere, but for some reason the dire situation continues. Only recently I attended a wedding where the bride was wearing a very heavy suit and gold jewellery, on the "nikah" day and also on the "walima" day.

Trust me, many muslims around the world can part with a few hundred dollars a month. Imagine how much rice and apples and juice that would buy!

TXMuslimah

What a sad, sad, situation. Astaghfirullah. May allah bless them all now and on the day of judgement. Amen.

John Smith

Why not just call a cease fire and alleviate the suffering of the people.

The removal of one dog at such a cost is not worth it.

Allah Swt will deal in the manner which befits him when dealing with that dog Assad.

I'm just as guilty as our leaders in not doing enough to help our Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, Sisters & Children in Syria.

May Allah Swt give us all the ability to do more...Ameen.