Female barber

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslam o alikum

there is no male barber in the city i live only female barbers, so what should i do?

and my hair r too long and i look like not human,

any advice?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why do you not make an appointment with a female stylist who is past childbearing age. Ask for an time slot where there are few customers. Here in the States many women go in and we ask for a private room, a back area, or a stall. But there should be a stylist who is mature. Ask if they can have a male only afternoon. There are many men who are uncomfortable with all women.

saif

:salam2:

As far as I can remember, you are in Ulm right? In almost every big mosque in Germany, you can either find a full-time barber shop or at-least a barber, who works on weekends. From Bochum, where I was studying, I used to go Dortmund to a turkishh mosque, where I could find a barber. They are usually very friendly and cheaper.

Prior to finding that mosque, we used to cut each other's hairs. Why don't you just buy a hair cutting machine and let one of your friends try out his skills on your skull :)

:wasalam:

MutlekM

As far as I can remember, you are in Ulm right? In almost every big mosque in Germany, you can either find a full-time barber shop or at-least a barber, who works on weekends. From Bochum, where I was studying, I used to go Dortmund to a turkishh mosque, where I could find a barber. They are usually very friendly and cheaper.

Prior to finding that mosque, we used to cut each other's hairs. Why don't you just buy a hair cutting machine and let one of your friends try out his skills on your skull :)

That is awsome I wish we had barber shops in our mosque:).
Peace:)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

i am in cottbus, east Germany, there is no mosque here, we only have one room from our univ which we use as mosque and no male barber here.

w salam.

ansari

STRANGER...
asslam o alikum

there is no male barber in the city i live only female barbers, so what should i do?

any advice?

walikum asalaam :)

akhi buy a hair clipper lol..im not kidding :p.. im serious :D
5035.jpg

when your hairs become long.. run hair clipper over your head :D
canstock3706527.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

asslam o alikum

any advice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

In the mean time
Ask
your
close
friend
a favour to trim and cut it for you bro :)

Thank you,
Take Care,
~Wassalam :)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

walikum asalaam :)

akhi buy a hair clipper lol..im not kidding :p.. im serious :D
5035.jpg

when your hairs become long.. run hair clipper over your head :D
canstock3706527.jpg

JazakAllah khayr for the Advice :D but you are very very late :lol::lol: i am now in a city where on every corner there are many male barbers :lol: now when they see me with my long hair they just catch me and cut my hair :lol::lol:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahamtu-llah

hmm...a critical situation I guess
but you can do:

01. just cut your hair with scissors at a tolerable length and do it repeatedly when it becomes intolerable.
02. buy a machine and let your friend try
02.1: first try normal moderate style, if not then
02.2: get your hair more shorter, even if it not well set, then
02.3: give a 1-2mm size hair, at least for 4-6month you r free.
in my personal case: hamdu li Allah, I'm growing my hair to be long, inshaa'Allah.
I had long hair twice before, so I know how to manage...he he

I'm in Finland,here we have male barber, but expensive, so everybody's doing with the help of friends. everyone has got a machine!!

JazakAllah khair
wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam again:

I'm late too, I didn't go through the last reply
sorry, beetter next time.....lolz its too far, I guess

wassalam

JenGiove

JazakAllah khayr for the Advice :D but you are very very late :lol::lol: i am now in a city where on every corner there are many male barbers :lol: now when they see me with my long hair they just catch me and cut my hair :lol::lol:

Korai.....borrow a hijib, put it on and RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

ansari

STRANGER...

last time i went to barber was like 2 years ago :D :lol:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
asslam o alikum

any advice?

selam alikom brother
I'm little confused, you mean barber or hair cutter,,,,,,,,,,,,
coz barbe means beard in french language,
i hope u're not cuttting ur beard!:::::!!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

A barber is a male/female who cuts male hair and shaves and does the eyebrows thing.
A stylist is one who cuts male hair with a style...you pay more bucks.

A woman does not go to a barber.
A woman goes to a stylist. If a woman has a male stylist do her hair..she pays more; men stylist are in demand.

For those who are young and looking for jobs...go ahead and go to a barber. It is a first impression..you either get the job or you do not. A mop of hair and an unkempt beard are distasteful to many. So keep it trim and neat.

MalikBrother

So, men who want to have their hair cut, aren't allowed to have haircut by women? I am really confused by reading this thread, and i live in the city/town, where the nearest Barbershop is really dominated by women. And i always have had haircut by women. Let me know if it's haraam.

salapuddin35

in my country we have a lot of male and gay hairstylist. we also have female hairstylist but you only see them on expensive salons so what's the big deal.