Finally, I reverted to Islam

takva

Aleykümselam.conversation is going fine..As far as I understand.My English not very. :)) Anyway.Soundly ;)

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
respected sister chebba tan and all, assalamoalaikum,
it is a great news, mashallah. i am sure that we all here at tti will get reaward by your acceptance of islam from allah swt, inshallah. we all pray for the conversion of islam by your whole family and all others who love you. ameen.
wasalam.

duran

Asalama Alaykum

ChebbaTan CONGRATULATIONS

WELCOME TO ISLAM, YOU ARE NOW PART OF 1.57 BILLION FAMILY MEMBERS,

My advice for you:

Allah (swt) will test your faith and commitment from angles you don't expect but stay strong and allah will help you.

Knowledge is the key from darkness and doubts to light and certainty , so keep learning from known source such as Shaykhs and Imams.

may allah accept your reversion and make you and all muslims those who meet our prophet (pbuh) in jannah. ameen

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah

good masha allah great news alhamdo liallah for being a muslim

congratulationsssssssssss mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkk

may allah guide us all to the right path ameeennnnnnnnn

sarahlou

Asalamu Alaikum Sis, Congrats !!!!!!!:hearts:. I am so happy Alhamdulillah. May Allah (swt) bless you with a strong Iman ameen.

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum.

Congratulations! May Allah SWT grant you steadfastness. Aaameen.

Also Welcome to the Forum. Hope you benefit from the many resources provided.

Wassalaam.
:)

Hudda

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, I finally take my shahada yesterday, first alone at 3:30 a.m. and then at the masjid with the sheikh and some friends at 15:30 p.m.
I felt muslim for so long inside... but I had to study Islam carefully because I had previous bad experience ... so I take a deep study of Islam and I've carefully compared it with Christianity and Judaism... I've read the entire translation of Qur'an and the entire Bible also in order to take my own conclusions... I've been reading lots of islamic books as well... And as I read the Bible and the Qur'an translation I was becoming more and more sure about the pure and preserved essence of islam, its logic, its coherence, its simplicity and how complete it is.
Alhamdulillah i've learned to read arabic so now I'm able to read the Qur'an. InshaAllah I hope to learn arabic grammar as well in order to better understand it.
There are lots of things that made me become a muslim but I think the main thing was tawhid, the unicity of Allah SWT, the pure monotheism, the deep respect for all messengers and the beauty and strenght of the final testament revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, as well as his perfect life example to all of mankind.
InshaAllah I hope to keep learning and becoming a better muslim every day, closer to Allah SWT, I hope to have streght to follow Islam in a non-muslim home (I reverted in secret) and I hope to share my experience and knowledge with others who became curious about our deen, as I was before studying Islam.

May Allah bless you all my sisters and brothers in Islam, because here on TTI I had gained lots of information that was and has been quite useful prior to my classes at the masjid that only began 6 months ago. JazakaAllah khair for your help and may Allah reward those who have helped in this process of study in order to revert to Allah SWT. Ameen.

Ma'salama

Mashallah and Allahu Akbar sister. Allhamdulillah whom Allah guides no men can misguide. Allah who has guided may guide us and increase our iman and taqwa. Ameen:tti_sister:

ali1989

WOW Mashllah!!!!! May Allah SWT make your path easy and filled with happiness of both the worlds!!!

Salam, Welcome to Islam! Allahu'akbar!!

:) :)

JENNAH.K.

Congratulations on your sincere acceptance of Islam. I loved reading your post and understand your earnest endeavour to be certain. It is wonderful and I know you must feel how 'right' it is.

I converted just two days before. We have both started 2010 perfectly. I feel I should copy my post from a day ago too for you to read. Here it is! (Soon I have two more great stories to go with it.)

Thank you so much for your replies...

I have some good news.... after reading intensley about Ilsam for about 14 months I was lead to perform wudu and try a prayer. I called my husband (who is far away at the moment) to tell him. I thought I heard him sniffling and I asked if he was crying.. He was.... it warmed my heart so much and felt a lot of love.

That night I woke up at 4 am from a terrifying dream - although it did have something good in it which I didnt realise until I felt brave enought to rethink the dream. Basically in the dream I was being terrorized by lots of evil women - it was truly horrible. Suddenly I figured out I could fly if I mad enough effort (flapping my arms... authentic flying...) and escaped. Meanwhile my husband and one of my husband's brothers had been searching for a long time to try and find me. First in my dream I saw my husband's brother and he was so surprised and said, "You came so quickly!! I cant believeit... we thought we would not see you for a long time and we were so worried" Next my husband came out of the car and we just looked into each others eyes. Some more scarey events happened after that but I dont want to write about it.

The intersting thing about this dream is first: My brother's husband has recently completed (November)Haaj in Saudi Arabia. Apparently he had been crying a lot for me that I would accept Islam and I would be reunited with my Husband soon. My husband said his brother has cried a lot for me. I am really thinking that because my his brother had prayed for me during haaj that this is why I saw him first in my dream and that "you come so quickly" refers to "you accepted Islam so quickly"

So the next day I do wudu and try again at prayer. My husband calls and I start trying to say namaaz in Arabic to him. Then I tell him that I DO beleie that Muhammad is a prophet and messenger of God. And I REALLLY DO believe the Quaran. I really struggled to say "I am now muslim" because I have been Christian for so long. I felt incredibly shy to talk about it to my husband despite him being the kindest (yet strongest) person I know. It was very emotional because he was sniffling so much and so incredibly excited (he NEVER usually cries).

The rest of the night he called all his family members to say I had accepted Islam. At 11:30 pm last night I was talking to his other family members even though I couldnt understand them (they speak very little English).

I am very touched that they are all so happy. I am sad that now I am a muslim with no muslims around me... Please pray my husband is with me soon as I feel I need him. But then I guess God wants me to do this alone for now....

Hope you like my post...

Yousef83

Yes its wonderful post thanks for sharing,JazakAllah khairan.
I think every converted Muslims have miracles during searching about Islam and after turning periods,personally.I heard tousands of stories about that.Its absolutely a gift by Allah(c.c) to show you that you did correct thing as a gift

malinkundang

Congratulations on your sincere acceptance of Islam. I loved reading your post and understand your earnest endeavour to be certain. It is wonderful and I know you must feel how 'right' it is.

I converted just two days before. We have both started 2010 perfectly. I feel I should copy my post from a day ago too for you to read. Here it is! (Soon I have two more great stories to go with it.)

I have some good news.... after reading intensley about Ilsam for about 14 months I was lead to perform wudu and try a prayer. I called my husband (who is far away at the moment) to tell him. I thought I heard him sniffling and I asked if he was crying.. He was.... it warmed my heart so much and felt a lot of love.

That night I woke up at 4 am from a terrifying dream - although it did have something good in it which I didnt realise until I felt brave enought to rethink the dream. Basically in the dream I was being terrorized by lots of evil women - it was truly horrible. Suddenly I figured out I could fly if I mad enough effort (flapping my arms... authentic flying...) and escaped. Meanwhile my husband and one of my husband's brothers had been searching for a long time to try and find me. First in my dream I saw my husband's brother and he was so surprised and said, "You came so quickly!! I cant believeit... we thought we would not see you for a long time and we were so worried" Next my husband came out of the car and we just looked into each others eyes. Some more scarey events happened after that but I dont want to write about it.

The intersting thing about this dream is first: My brother's husband has recently completed (November)Haaj in Saudi Arabia. Apparently he had been crying a lot for me that I would accept Islam and I would be reunited with my Husband soon. My husband said his brother has cried a lot for me. I am really thinking that because my his brother had prayed for me during haaj that this is why I saw him first in my dream and that "you come so quickly" refers to "you accepted Islam so quickly"

So the next day I do wudu and try again at prayer. My husband calls and I start trying to say namaaz in Arabic to him. Then I tell him that I DO beleie that Muhammad is a prophet and messenger of God. And I REALLLY DO believe the Quaran. I really struggled to say "I am now muslim" because I have been Christian for so long. I felt incredibly shy to talk about it to my husband despite him being the kindest (yet strongest) person I know. It was very emotional because he was sniffling so much and so incredibly excited (he NEVER usually cries).

The rest of the night he called all his family members to say I had accepted Islam. At 11:30 pm last night I was talking to his other family members even though I couldnt understand them (they speak very little English).

I am very touched that they are all so happy. I am sad that now I am a muslim with no muslims around me... Please pray my husband is with me soon as I feel I need him. But then I guess God wants me to do this alone for now....

Hope you like my post...

MasyaAllah sis..ur story really touched my heart. Allah is so Merciful and Loving for He showed us Islam..

We should thanks Allah for this..a lot of thanks.:shymuslima1:
Alhamdulillah..who are we without His Mercy..
ThankYou Allah..

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

Hope you like my post...

Ma sha'a Allah !! congratulations my honey sister :hearts:
welcome to Islam , may Allah bless you

Now you are clean without any sins !!when someone converts to Islam Allah forgives and removes all the past sins .

You are lucky ! :)