Finding the right path

blisscatcher

Assalamualaikum.

Im new here, and Im full of hope to find the right path here. It feels great to find a website like this because i found so many people who had been lost in the past , but somehow managed to find the right way. Somehow, i feel connected.

I was born in a Muslim family, but i can say we're not that knowledgeable in Islam to begin with. And I can say we're one broken family.

My dad and my mom are constantly fighting everyday even at this moment I'm writing this. I never felt happy at home anymore, and i don't remember happy times, as a kid, it was pretty lonely.
My studies...I'm at the verge of quitting it. I find it very difficult to cope. I cant even focus any page in the book.
I find it hard to keep up with my friends. That finally i realized, they all were not real friends. They leave me when I'm in difficult times, and suddenly appear when they want convenience.
I used to have a male friend who i always tell my problems to, and he's very good in listening and comforting me, and i felt the happiest time in my life to have someone that able to listen to me. But once i realized that it is haram to have this relationship and furthermore,he's from a different religion, i have to let him go. He understands and now we go our own ways. But now I felt lonelier than ever.

I've realized I've made so many mistake before and I want to start anew. But being lonely is tough. I hope i can be stronger with the aid of this site. I pray a lot of times to Allah please let me be happy to go through these times. And now, all i have is Him to confide to. I just hope He's not mad at me. I'm trying my best to make Him happy.

And I also admire all the brothers and sisters who could fight their way through despite being lonely in their own home.

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear young sister:

You are not alone at all, you have your ellah ( Allah rab alaalameen : lord of the worlds) , he is listening to you .....you have brothers and sisters on this forum who love to hear from you and very happy to have you with us. Dear you are most welcome, as a little start what about your prayers? Do you pray 5 times aday? ........waiting to hear from you.

blisscatcher

Thank you sister. Yes, I'm praying 5 times a day now. I used to be lost a few years back, mingling with friends who drinks alcohol and partying, hanging out and stuff. I never drink, but they does influence me in term of attitude and mind. And things aren't going better when I tell them my problem. They just offer you a piece of cigarettes just to let it go.

I always pray Istikharah too. Every night now. I just need help in forgetting people who ive made close bond to. And i pray for guidance.

Thank you for your help. Im very grateful for it.

esperanza

revert of many years
Thank you sister. Yes, I'm praying 5 times a day now. I used to be lost a few years back, mingling with friends who drinks alcohol and partying, hanging out and stuff. I never drink, but they does influence me in term of attitude and mind. And things aren't going better when I tell them my problem. They just offer you a piece of cigarettes just to let it go.

I always pray Istikharah too. Every night now. I just need help in forgetting people who ive made close bond to. And i pray for guidance.

Thank you for your help. Im very grateful for it.

welcome sister inshalla you will find this place and people helpful
may allah guide you and make you stronger in your faith

a_stranger

Dear sister

AlhamduliAllah , that you started praying .......believe me dear ....being close to Allah subhanhu wa taala , the one who created us , who is more mercifull and loving than a mother....is the key to peace, and happiness now and then......try to be with a good muslem company ( i mean girls who pray and wear higab ) they won t be angels , but there company helps alot inshaAllah.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum,

Welcome to the site, i hope it will help you. May Allah guide us, ameen :tti_sister:

blisscatcher

Thank you sisters, as i never expect this warm welcome. I'm slowly exploring the site and discovers most of the questions lingering in my head are answered. I like Tauheed especially.

As for those who wonders, I vow myself I will wear my hijab soon. Please pray for me too. :)

a_stranger

Tauheed is the key to peace and happiness, knowing our one true creator being sincere towards him subhanahu wa taala is a true light in our hearts.

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum sis welcome nd be happy dont worry :shymuslima1:ALLAH swt wid such moments occour in men life when he or she become pasimist u r not alonly try to become a gud muslimah :tti_sister:

strive-may-i

:wasalam:
Firstly , Bliss-Catcher, the right path has a great bliss about it, and your name really suggests you seem to know the essence! May Almighty Allah Guide you and fill you with noor and thus make your journey here hence forth more of a bliss. And once you fill yourself with bliss of Imaan, then it will overflow, and touch others Lifes too. May that day realize very soon .... Ameen!

Just be here, participate, ask, we will also get enough to learn from you too, am sure.

blisscatcher

Insyaallah I will find precious knowledge here. I'm sure Allah will be my best of Friend.

I guess nowadays "bliss" have become pretty underrated by the society, that it acquires me things that I Want mostly, but not the things that I Need.
It's horrible to wake up in the morning, knowing that I have the money to buy things that I like, have the best career path, and enjoying life like every other "cool" friends... But it's all are empty. And by time, I realize all of these are just not what I'm looking for.
It took me a while to realize that only Allah have the answer.