Focus on Gaza (Shaykh Muhammad Salah)

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
subhanallah

:salam2: brothesr and sisters...Thank you for sharing this wonderful vedio with us..May Allah reward you and Help muslim ummah in Palestine/gaza
there is one thing that we all muslims can do for our brothers and sisters,,make du'aa/supplication in salaat for them pls..May Allah bless the sheik, amin

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:wasalam:

Yes, please continue to make du'a for our Brothers and Sisters who are suffering from the hands of the evil oppressors.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

Yes, please continue to make du'a for our Brothers and Sisters who are suffering from the hands of the evil oppressors.

Definitely sister. I'm passing the message to my brothers and sisters in my country where possible. I just learned from one online news that my govt going to call an emergency meeting in the parliment to condemn the atrocities by zionist. Our are trying our best to give a strong message to zionist regime and to George War-monger Bush.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: dear sister,
Hope you are in good health and imaan, inshAllah.
Lol i was just about to post the video myself, got there before me. :)

Sheikh Muhammad Saleh a great speaker as always, mashAllah. It is certainly a great video displaying the truth, jazzakAllahu khair sis!.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

:wasalam: :hearts:

They are in my dua's.
Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (Quran 10:85-86). Ameen.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Definitely sister. I'm passing the message to my brothers and sisters in my country where possible. I just learned from one online news that my govt going to call an emergency meeting in the parliment to condemn the atrocities by zionist. Our are trying our best to give a strong message to zionist regime and to George War-monger Bush.

:salam2:

Jazakallah khair.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2: dear sister,
Hope you are in good health and imaan, inshAllah.
Lol i was just about to post the video myself, got there before me. :)

Sheikh Muhammad Saleh a great speaker as always, mashAllah. It is certainly a great video displaying the truth, jazzakAllahu khair sis!.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]

They are in my dua's.
Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (Quran 10:85-86). Ameen.

:wasalam: my dearest Sis,

Ameen to the dua.

Alhamdulillah I'm well.

Yes, mashaAllah, he's a great speaker. May Allah reward him.

Jazakallah khair.