For sisters!

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sisters :)

If you are interested in learning Qur'an and Arabic language, please, let me or sister iman99 know. We have started Qur'an and Arabic online classes under the auspices of turntoislam.

http://www.ontdekislam.nl/chat/client/chat.html

PM me or sister iman99 to get the password. We are running the Qur'an class right now.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assalamo alikom, dear sisters :)

If you are interested in learning Qur'an and Arabic language, please, let me or sister iman99 know. We have started Qur'an and Arabic online classes under the auspices of turntoislam.

http://www.ontdekislam.nl/chat/client/chat.html

PM me or sister iman99 to get the password. We are running the Qur'an class right now.

:salam2:
i am interested but i don't know the time because jordan time is different from here
:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

I have a quick question for you ukhti..and I hope it is not a hassle to you...are you sisters teaching tajweed as a part of this as well? or is it strictly just *language* lessons?

Jazaki Allah every Khair for answering in advance

farhopes

No God but Allah
i am interested but i don't know the time because jordan time is different from here

Assalamo alikom, dear sister :)

The Arabic class is every Thursday at 6 pm UK time. This is 7 pm Egypt time where I live, and 8 pm Romanian time where most sisters at class live.

Qur'an class is every Saturday at the same time. Hope you find time suitable for you, dear sister.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assalamo alikom, dear sister :)

The Arabic class is every Thursday at 6 pm UK time. This is 7 pm Egypt time where I live, and 8 pm Romanian time where most sisters at class live.

Qur'an class is every Saturday at the same time. Hope you find time suitable for you, dear sister.

:salam2: my dear ukthi
jazakallahu khaiyr for your reply :)
May Allah bless you
Mashallah inshallah i hope i will find the suitable time and i hope i am free
inshallah so i could take part
:hearts:

farhopes

No God but Allah

I have a quick question for you ukhti..and I hope it is not a hassle to you...are you sisters teaching tajweed as a part of this as well? or is it strictly just *language* lessons?

Jazaki Allah every Khair for answering in advance

Wa alikom assalam, dear sister :)

We have two classes every week. One for Qur'an and another for Arabic language insha Allah.

We do not teach tajweed yet, sisters. This may come later inshaa Allah. Now we just help revert sisters to read Qur'an properly to be able to pray with. And for Arabic class, I teach them Arabic language.

:wasalam::)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Jazak ALlahu khayra sister and all of you for this great opportunity. may Allah subhana wata'ala bless you all amiin.:hijabi:

wasalam