Greeting!

How are you?
my brothers and sisters.
May Allah swt blessed you and your family
with the best of health~Amin!

Mr Gates and UK pledge $2.3 billion for vaccines for poor

LONDON
June 2011
— Billionaire Mr Bill Gates and Britain pledged $2.3 billion at an international donor conference on Monday to fund vaccination programs to protect children in poor countries against diseases like diarrhea and pneumonia
2gtchow.jpg

~Former Microsoft Chairman Mr Bill Gates.

Norwegian Prime Minister
Mr Jens Stoltenberg said his country would double its annual contribution to $180 million by 2015 to help fund an international campaign to combat common diseases that kill millions of children in the developing world.

The money adds to a pledge on Sunday by Australia's Foreign Minister Mr Kevin Rudd, who said his country would donate $210 million to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) over three years until 2013.

More donors, including the United States, France, Germany, Japan and others, are expected to add their pledges later on Monday in an effort to stump up an extra $3.7 billion that GAVI needs to fund its programs though to 2015.

"Britain will play its full part. In addition to our existing support for GAVI, we will provide 814 million pounds ($1.33 billion) of new funding up to 2015," British Prime Minister Mr David Cameron told the conference, winning a standing ovation from the audience. "This will help vaccinate over 80 million children and save 1.4 million lives."

Billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Gates, a major GAVI backer who helped set up the alliance more than a decade ago, also announced more funding.

"We are pledging an additional billion dollars," Gates said, adding that the money would be spread over the next five years.

"It's not every day that we give away a billion, but for a cause like this it's exciting to be doing this."

A MILLION LIVES A YEAR

Mr Gates said the money pledged on Monday would buy vaccines that would save over a million lives each year.

Cameron, who has faced criticism in Britain for ring-fencing international aid at a time when domestic spending is being slashed to cut a gaping budget deficit, defended his decision.

"When you make a promise to the poorest people in the world -- you should keep it," he told the conference.

GAVI says it has helped prevent more than 5 million child deaths in the last decade with its immunization programs and will prevent 4 million more by 2015 with the necessary funds.

The alliance funds bulk-buys of childhood vaccines against diseases such as pneumococcal pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae type b, or Hib disease, diphtheria, pertussis or whooping cough, tetanus, measles and rotavirus.

The World Health Organization considers vaccination to be "one of the most successful and cost-effective public health interventions." It estimates that between two and three million deaths are averted each year through immunization.

A series of academic studies published last week found that if 90 percent of children in the more than 70 poor countries supported by GAVI were fully immunized, some 6.4 million children's lives and more than $151 billion in treatment costs and lost productivity could be saved over 10 years, producing economic benefits of $231 billion

~News.

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take care!
~Wassalam.

mezeren

Things are not as they look.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population.html

Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, March 1, 2010

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

Quite how an improvement in health care and vaccines that supposedly save lives would lead to a lowering in global population is an oxymoron, unless Gates is referring to vaccines that sterilize people, which is precisely the same method advocated in White House science advisor John P. Holdren’s 1977 textbook Ecoscience, which calls for a dictatorial “planetary regime” to enforce draconian measures of population reduction via all manner of oppressive techniques, including sterilization.

“I’m not sure what the nothing-to-see-here explanation is for Bill Gates’ theory that “new vaccines” can help lower the population of the world,” points out the Cryptogon blog, “But I thought about the incidents from the 1990s where the World Health Organization was providing a “tetanus vaccine” to poor girls and women (and just poor girls and women) that contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). For those who don’t want to delve into that, in short, it was a World Health Organization experiment; a test of a vaccine against pregnancy.”

After presenting an equation that included the number of people on the planet and CO2 emissions, Gates said, “Probably one of these numbers is going to get pretty near to zero.”

Later in the presentation, Gates mentions picking a vaccine, “which is something I love,” that would be used to lower global CO2 emissions.

He also advocates pouring more money into the global warming scam by way of the United Nations, as well as a “CO2 tax” and cap and trade, while making it clear that the developed world would have to reduce its living standards by cutting back on essential services that generate CO2.

Gates said that a 20 per cent reduction in CO2 emissions was necessary by 2020, a 50 per cent reduction by 2050, and ultimately that there had to be zero CO2 emissions globally, a measure that would completely reverse hundreds of years of technological progress and return man to the agrarian age, all in the name of preventing an alleged miniscule temperature increase that has been proven to be based on fraudulent data models in light of the Climategate scandal.

One of Gates’ proposals for reducing CO2 emissions is the use of biofuels, which as a new report highlights, has resulted in millions of acres of forests being destroyed, which ultimately means a net increase in CO2 emissions from biofuels when compared to fossil fuels, not to mention the massive devastation caused to wildlife.

As we have documented, a CO2 reduction of 50-80 per cent, not to mention 100 per cent, would inflict a new great depression in the United States, reducing GDP by 6.9 percent – a figure comparable with the economic meltdown of 1929 and 1930.

Additionally, the “post-industrial revolution” being proposed by Gates and his ilk would lead to massive job losses.

The implementation of so-called “green jobs” in other countries has devastated economies and cost millions of jobs. As the Seattle Times reported back in June, Spain’s staggering unemployment rate of over 18 per cent was partly down to massive job losses as a result of attempts to replace existing industry with wind farms and other forms of alternative energy.

In a so-called “green economy,” “Each new job entails the loss of 2.2 other jobs that are either lost or not created in other industries because of the political allocation — sub-optimum in terms of economic efficiency — of capital,” states the report.

The fact that Gates would be so open in his call to use vaccines to lower global population (without a word as to the human rights considerations), probably has a lot to do with the audience attending his speech.

The TED organization admits that it is elitist, “in a good way,” and charges a whopping $6,000 dollars membership fee which must be paid by conference attendees. TED also charges nearly $1,000 just for its live conference web stream. The organization’s sponsors include IBM and military-industrial complex kingpin General Electric, which has a notorious history of environmental misdeeds, being ranked fourth-largest corporate producer of air pollution in the United States, with more than 4.4 million pounds per year (2,000 Tonnes) of toxic chemicals released into the air. GE is also a major contributor to the toxic waste problem, rendering its sponsorship of an organization that claims to be seeking solutions to environmental problems completely hypocritical.

Watch Gates’ speech below.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help us all~Amin!

:salam2:

:allahuakbar:

Dear brother,
:astag:
That really was the most horrible thing!
If the news you brought in is true.

But let just hope it isn't.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take care!
~Wassalam.

mezeren

sadly,it is true.

Sister,watch the video below and see yourself.First five minutes is enough to beleive.At 04:40 he says this;“If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

if you search for the term "eugenics" on the net along with illuminati, it would be enlightening.

http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates.html

Please,read the link below as well.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/eugenic...tion-control-run-by-psychopathic-maniacs.html

Eugenics Quotes: From lofty ideals to highly-centralized population control run by psychopathic maniacs

“Eugenics is the study of the agencies under social control that may improve or impair the racial qualities of future generations either physically or mentally.”
- Francis Galton, first cousin and associate of Charles Darwin, circa 1883

“What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly, and kindly. As it lies within his power, so it becomes his duty to work in that direction.”
- Sir Francis Galton (1905)

“Galton’s eccentric, sceptical, observing, flashing, cavalry-leader type of mind led him eventually to become the founder of the most important, significant and, I would add, genuine branch of sociology which exists, namely eugenics.”
- John Maynard Keynes. Eugenics Review. 1946

“Natural selection must be replaced by eugenical artificial selection. This idea constitutes the sound core of eugenics, the applied science of human betterment.”
- Theodosius Dobzhansky. Heredity and the Nature of Man. 1964

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
- Jacques Cousteau, 1991 UNESCO courier

“I wish very much that the wrong people could be prevented entirely from breeding; and when the evil nature of these people is sufficiently flagrant, this should be done. Criminals should be sterilized and feebleminded persons forbidden to leave offspring behind them… The emphasis should be laid on getting desirable people to breed…”
Roosevelt, “Twisted Eugenics,” in The Works of Theodore Roosevelt, op. cit., National Edition, XII, p. 201.

“There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that’s why this is so important.”
- Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 28, 1997, Testimony before Congressional Committee

“No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child… without a permit for parenthood.”
- Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) in her proposed The American Baby Code, intended to become law.

“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922.

“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
- Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Sister,watch the video below and see yourself.First five minutes is enough to beleive.At 04:40 he says this;“If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

if you search for the term "eugenics" on the net along with illuminati, it would be enlightening.

http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates.html

Please,read the link below as well.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/eugenic...tion-control-run-by-psychopathic-maniacs.html

Eugenics Quotes: From lofty ideals to highly-centralized population control run by psychopathic maniacs

“Eugenics is the study of the agencies under social control that may improve or impair the racial qualities of future generations either physically or mentally.”
- Francis Galton, first cousin and associate of Charles Darwin, circa 1883

“What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly, and kindly. As it lies within his power, so it becomes his duty to work in that direction.”
- Sir Francis Galton (1905)

“Galton’s eccentric, sceptical, observing, flashing, cavalry-leader type of mind led him eventually to become the founder of the most important, significant and, I would add, genuine branch of sociology which exists, namely eugenics.”
- John Maynard Keynes. Eugenics Review. 1946

“Natural selection must be replaced by eugenical artificial selection. This idea constitutes the sound core of eugenics, the applied science of human betterment.”
- Theodosius Dobzhansky. Heredity and the Nature of Man. 1964

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
- Jacques Cousteau, 1991 UNESCO courier

“I wish very much that the wrong people could be prevented entirely from breeding; and when the evil nature of these people is sufficiently flagrant, this should be done. Criminals should be sterilized and feebleminded persons forbidden to leave offspring behind them… The emphasis should be laid on getting desirable people to breed…”
Roosevelt, “Twisted Eugenics,” in The Works of Theodore Roosevelt, op. cit., National Edition, XII, p. 201.

“There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that’s why this is so important.”
- Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 28, 1997, Testimony before Congressional Committee

“No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child… without a permit for parenthood.”
- Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood) in her proposed The American Baby Code, intended to become law.

“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- Margaret Sanger (editor). The Woman Rebel, Volume I, Number 1. Reprinted in Woman and the New Race. New York: Brentanos Publishers, 1922.

“Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
- Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you
for sharing brother.
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
What would these vaccines do?Lower fertility rate?In both genders or one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like you mention maybe it could lead to just that if the result
goes that way but more major damage afraid could happen
like extinction of human species infuture
like that had already happen to animal
and plant.
:astag:

:bismillah:
Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so Allah swt may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].
~Holy qur'an:ar-Rum (30):41].

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Tae care!
~Wassalam.

mezeren

What would these vaccines do?Lower fertility rate?In both genders or one?

Sister,please watch the video(In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism ) below.it is long but beneficial.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8674401787208020885#

Also,visit the adresses below for info about vaccines.There are other sites as well.

http://www.thinktwice.com/
http://www.vacinfo.org/

it is important to be aware of the situation,especially for fathers and mothers.i have two children who have been fully vaccinated.if i had known what i know now today i would have chosen not to vaccinate them.i refused to let them vaccinated at school.

auroran

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA GET RID OF LOSERS LIKE THEM. WE HAVE ENOUGH PARASITES IN THE WORLD (ZIONISTS) WHY DO WE NEED MORE.

May Allaah make their plans fail and backfire AMEEN.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Drink Zam zam water .

Sister,please watch the video(In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism ) below.it is long but beneficial.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8674401787208020885#

Also,visit the adresses below for info about vaccines.There are other sites as well.

http://www.thinktwice.com/
http://www.vacinfo.org/

it is important to be aware of the situation,especially for fathers and mothers.i have two children who have been fully vaccinated.if i had known what i know now today i would have chosen not to vaccinate them.i refused to let them vaccinated at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only Allah swt can help us.

Brother,

if you are unsure about
that if your children are vaccinated correctly
like for the actual good caused like for polio and such
and suspected some wrong had been done to your children
(May Allah swt forbid it~Amin!)
i would suggest you to let your children have
Zam zam water to consume to clear all the impurity
in their body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY-GB4SxQlw
[yt]iY-GB4SxQlw[/yt]

Thank you for passing by
and sharing the links.
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I HAVE A BETTER IDEA GET RID OF LOSERS LIKE THEM. WE HAVE ENOUGH PARASITES IN THE WORLD (ZIONISTS) WHY DO WE NEED MORE.

May Allaah make their plans fail and backfire AMEEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:

Amin!
To your du'a.

~May Allah swt help and protect all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take care!
~Wassalam.

mezeren

New Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality

http://www.prisonplanet.com/new-study-finds-direct-link-between-vaccines-and-infant-mortality.html

New Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality

United States, which administers highest number of vaccines in developed world, also has highest number of infant deaths in developed world

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, June 23, 2011

A shocking new study published in a prestigious medical journal has found a direct statistical link between higher vaccine doses and infant mortality rates in the developed world, suggesting that the increasing number of inoculations being forced upon children by medical authorities, particularly in the United States which administers the highest number of vaccines and also has the highest number of infant deaths, is in fact having a detrimental impact on health.

The study, entitled Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?, was conducted by Neil Z. Miller and Gary S. Goldman. It was published in the reputable Human and Experimental Toxicology journal, which is indexed by the National Library of Medicine.

According to his biography, “Goldman has served as a reviewer for the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Vaccine, AJMC, ERV, ERD, JEADV,and British Medical Journal (BMJ). He is included on the Editorial Board of Research and Reviews in BioSciences.”

Miller, a medical research journalist and the Director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute, has been studying the dangers of vaccines for 25 years.

“Linear regression analysis of unweighted mean IMRs showed a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates,” the study found, adding that the results demand an “essential” inquiry into the correlation between vaccine doses, biochemical or synergistic toxicity, and infant mortality rates.

Despite the fact that the United States administers the highest number of vaccine doses to children in the entire developed world, 26 before infants reach the age of one, its infant mortality rate is higher than 33 other nations, all of which administer less vaccines. The study clearly illustrates the fact that developed countries which administer less vaccines have lower infant mortality rates, suggesting a direct statistical link between vaccination side-effects and infant deaths.

For example, the two developed countries that require children be immunized with the least amount of vaccines, Japan and Sweden, also top the table for the lowest infant mortality rates.

Of the top ten developed countries with the lowest infant mortality rates, seven of the ten also appear in the top ten table of countries that administer the least vaccines.

When looked at in comparison, the table of countries ordered by which ones administer the least vaccines compared to the table which orders countries based on infant mortality rates is very similar.

Despite the fact that it administers the most vaccines, the United States has the highest infant mortality rate of all developed countries, with an average of 6.22 deaths per 1000 live births. The US has a far higher infant mortality rate than the likes of Cuba or Slovenia despite spending vastly more on health care.

Click for enlargement. The table on the left shows the countries with the lowest infant deaths at the top of the list. The table on the right shows the countries with the lowest number of vaccines administered at the top of the list. Notice a pattern? The United States, which administers the highest number of vaccines to children in the developed world, also has the highest number of infant deaths per 1000 births in the developed world.

The correlation between higher numbers of vaccines and infant mortality figures takes on an altogether more sinister context when we consider the fact that during the February 2010 TED conference, Bill Gates, an enthusiastic proponent of vaccination programs, openly stated that vaccines should be used to lower global population in the pursuit of reducing CO2 emissions.

Gates is an avowed eugenicist who is committed to drastically reducing the world’s population in the name of combating global warming. This is alarming given the fact that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funds the production and distribution of vaccines to the third world.

Decrying the fact that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, “If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

Gates followed this up at the July 2010 Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen Colorado by advocating so-called “death panels,” implying that elderly patients undergoing expensive health care treatments should instead be left to die and the money spent elsewhere.

As one of the richest men on the planet, Gates routinely meets with other billionaires in secret to discuss ways of lowering the global population. The last such confab, also attended by David Rockefeller Jr, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner and Oprah Winfrey, took place on May 5th 2009 at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel prize biochemist and president of the Rockefeller University in Manhattan.

Parents are becoming increasingly educated about the risks posed by the ever-rising numbers of vaccines being forced upon their children. The US childhood immunization schedule now recommends that all infants receive 26 vaccine doses before they even reach the age of one. A Rasmussen poll conducted last August found that that 52 per cent of Americans were concerned about the safety of vaccines.

Vaccine side-effects, injuries and deaths are skyrocketing, but this in turn is causing the cover-up overseen by the pharmaceutical industry to implode, leading more people to resist vaccines globally in the knowledge that the inoculations are more closely related to profit-making than protecting public health.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have been screaming about this subject for a long time. We need to take control of our families and make the decisions not the big-pharmaceutical companies that only want money.

ShyHijabi

PLease make sure your "info" is not some conspiracy film or a blog by someone with a personal vendetta. I fully vaccinate my child because not 100 years ago children were dying by the diseases prevented by these vaccines. I have had the misfortune of seeing children with some of these diseases and trust me, you don't want to see it.

I won't be coming back to this thread because I grow incredibly frustrated with conspiracy theories that could well lead to the deaths of many children. These are largely false claims not backed by true statistics. These so appointed experts do not how to perform decent research and instead use inflammatory language and fear mongering to spread their theories.

Just the line "Gates meets in secret" is a fallacy. If it's in secret, how do we know about it? Seriously. Use your brains and logic instead of believing everything you read in a gossip blog.

mezeren

PLease make sure your "info" is not some conspiracy film or a blog by someone with a personal vendetta. I fully vaccinate my child because not 100 years ago children were dying by the diseases prevented by these vaccines. I have had the misfortune of seeing children with some of these diseases and trust me, you don't want to see it.

I won't be coming back to this thread because I grow incredibly frustrated with conspiracy theories that could well lead to the deaths of many children. These are largely false claims not backed by true statistics. These so appointed experts do not how to perform decent research and instead use inflammatory language and fear mongering to spread their theories.

Just the line "Gates meets in secret" is a fallacy. If it's in secret, how do we know about it? Seriously. Use your brains and logic instead of believing everything you read in a gossip blog.

First of all,i have to tell that i do not worship organisations like WHO,UN or alike,or so called experts on any subject.i listen to all sides about a matter and use my intelligence for the conclusion.

With all the evidence i have got i can not ignore the truth and dissmiss it as conspiracy.it was not long ago that we witnessed swine flu hoax.i am sure everybody remembers how the whole world manipulated during the campaign by so called “medical experts” and WHO.

i do not beleive when Bush and people like him said they would bring democracy,peace and freedom to the world,i am suspicous when twin towers were hit by airplanes and muslims were blamed for it and do not beleive what i had been told by the so called “authorities”.

My question is,my respected sister, for you is that,could you please explain us how very useful for our babies those substances which are in the vaccines,

Excipients
Excipients are supposedly ‘inert’ substances used as diluents or carriers for drugs and vaccines. See this CDC site that lists vaccines alphabetically

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

for what they contain, e.g.,

Formaldehyde or Formalin, U.S. CDC-acknowledged carcinogens;

Polysorbate 80, known to cause sterility/infertility in lab rats;

MRC-5 Cellular Protein, aborted human fetus cells;

Thimerosal, 49% mercury (Hg);

Sodium Borate, used to kill cockroaches;

Monosodium Glutamate, MSG, a highly-reactionary allergen, excitotoxin;

Chick Embryo Fibroblasts, foreign DNA?;

Monkey Kidney Cells, foreign DNA?;

Glutaraldehyde, a chemical used to disinfect medical equipment http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/glutaraldehyde/

Phenol absorption causes convulsions as well as liver, kidney, and other systemic damage [Hathaway et al. 1991]. http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/phenol/recognition.html.

The above are just a few supposedly ‘safe’ excipients in vaccines that can be injected into infants within 24 hours of birth, and at two, four, and six months of age, and thereafter; into teens (HPV vaccines particularly), and adults.

For Allah's sake,sister, what are you going to say about the statistics that shows disease decline before introduction of immunisation?Do please illuminate us.This clearly shows that vaccines and the decline in the number of deaths are a hoax as well.

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/decline1.html

Love you for the sake of Allah.

Take care.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We know that the major pharmaceutical companies are only interested in money. Vaccines are money makers.

The facts are out there the American Medical Association kills more American civilians than car accidents etc. It's in black and white.

If you want to have your children subjected to tests that is your right..but it should not be mandatory. And for heavens sake stop testing the poor dark child in the dark continent before you make it safe for yours.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

I believed in the need of vaccines
(from halal origins) and
i do understand there's some that took the opportunity
subjecting to them.
"People who mean well it's for their best
but
otherwise should they prepare for the worst."

But at the end point of the day
surely it still our choice to take or not to.

We do not see and helpless to know what
behind us
but
ofcourse
Allah swt the all knows and all wise.

Leave everything to Allah swt

In the Quran Allah swt says
"And believe me (tawakallah) yourselves to God, if ye are true believers."
(Surah al-Maidah verse 23).

Allah swt says in the Quran says:
"We are always obliged to help those who believe." (Surah Ar-Rum verse 47)

Thanking you all for your precious time
reading this.
~May Allah swt blessed us with good health~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Aren't com-trails enough? I wish those who do not believe me would look up in the sky and tell me we are not being subjected to daily poisons.

Statistics have been released about the number of miscarriages and the positive correlation to flu vaccinations.

Please someone help me to understand how people trust the very media that lies every second and all alternative news is called conspiracy theory? Someone answer that to my satisfaction. Do you trust FOX; BBC; even Al-Jazeera for that matter?

When did Muslims stop thinking?

I will be glad to provide a history lesson to remedy lies and propaganda that we are told to believe if we are good people.