Forgive me

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: :)

SuperStock_1647R-68452.jpg

...There will be a day that you will have to say goodbye to me...
...There will be a week you won't hear from me again...
...There will be a month where you might still think of me some times...
...There might be a year that you can offer me something...

...A memory or a beautiful thought as long as you don't forget me...
...And if it happened today - then I ask you not be to sad...
...But I ask for your forgiveness for everything I've done wrong to you or when I hurt your feelings, while I did not know and your Dua that will help towards my journey...

...Im writing this because no men or woman on earth knows when they will leave this world and meet their Rabb...

....It could be any moment . Fast and unexpected....
...I tremble with the thought that death will come while I perhaps hurted my brothers and sisters in Islam. I never meant it but sometimes you do things and you're not even aware that you might have actually hurt someone...

...Everyone needs to answer him or herself in front of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala on the Day of Judgment...
...Therefore I want to ask for your forgiveness today...
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - even if it was a "silly"remark
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by giving you an unpleasant look
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by talking behind your back
...Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by raising my voice...

Forgive me
...And may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala forgive us all and grant us Jannatul Firdaus...
...May Allah shower His Mercy and blessings over us...AMEEN​

:SMILY259:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah very beautiful words dear brother. :hijabi:. Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us.

May Allah forgive us all.

:wasalam:

baabulrayaan

Mashallah

:salam2: JazakAllah for sharing this so nice and even true:ma:.

Im writing this because no men or woman on earth knows when they will leave this world and meet their Rabb...
my Allah (swt) keep us in His right way.:tti_sister:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

dont take it otherwise.....may be your feelings are very pure and your intention is verymuch neat....i 've read it and liked it

but the truth is I dont like Poems....never ever....dont know why.....
some may say...if you dont like..so why did you read and why r you writing comments.
Its because the lines are good...the colour used is good.....nothing to blame you ansari....I've just expressed my feelings about poems...hope you will consider in a forgiving looks....if i have hurt your feelings.

I used to do music...i used to play guitar.. ...i had a Band...lolz...{(what the hell?...what a false way i was going on)(now everyone gasp at me.....come on man...you rock....why r u keeping beard....I say:"Ashshadulla ilaha Illallahu washshahadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu"...they laugh and I wonder if i could make u understand...how I feel it from my heart...how fulfilled am i.....subhanallah...Alhamdulillah...)}.......but yet i didnt like poems. that time....i wrote a dozens of song....but...yet i dont like...those.....now i dont even (never-ever)listen to music,my composed song(astagfirullah.....want to demolish them...but cant run away from that....my past is...pushing me towards the.....................)

Mashaa'Allah Im in the way of Islam,the peace....may Allah forgive me for my past....
i have taken a U-turn.....so I always declare me as a REVERT......may Allah SWT aceept my revertion....

its not a comment over your poem...just a past i feel myself to discuss with.....ofcoursely reading this...poem..very true.....very true..
ive read thinking its a journal/report.....
hope you'll forgive me.....

Jazakallahu khairn wa barakallahu feekum
Wassalam

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
:salam2: :)

SuperStock_1647R-68452.jpg

...There will be a day that you will have to say goodbye to me...
...There will be a week you won't hear from me again...
...There will be a month where you might still think of me some times...
...There might be a year that you can offer me something...

...A memory or a beautiful thought as long as you don't forget me...
...And if it happened today - then I ask you not be to sad...
...But I ask for your forgiveness for everything I've done wrong to you or when I hurt your feelings, while I did not know and your Dua that will help towards my journey...

...Im writing this because no men or woman on earth knows when they will leave this world and meet their Rabb...

....It could be any moment . Fast and unexpected....
...I tremble with the thought that death will come while I perhaps hurted my brothers and sisters in Islam. I never meant it but sometimes you do things and you're not even aware that you might have actually hurt someone...

...Everyone needs to answer him or herself in front of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala on the Day of Judgment...
...Therefore I want to ask for your forgiveness today...
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - even if it was a "silly"remark
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by giving you an unpleasant look
Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by talking behind your back
...Forgive me if I ever hurt you - by raising my voice...

Forgive me
...And may Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala forgive us all and grant us Jannatul Firdaus...
...May Allah shower His Mercy and blessings over us...AMEEN​

:SMILY259:
mashallah this amezing, may Allah gran you and your family the highest Jannah and all muslimeen. I love it, it really touched my heart!!

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
:salam2: JazakAllah for sharing this so nice and even true:ma:.

Im writing this because no men or woman on earth knows when they will leave this world and meet their Rabb...
my Allah (swt) keep us in His right way.:tti_sister:

hey hatuu, asiraa argatee nati ergitee mii?? :muslim_child:qabamteeee..lol
mashallah jzk keyrann uhkti..mucaa kankee..:salah: