Free on hajj?

Deen_Al_Islaam

Salaamu3alaykoum wa rahmatu Llaahi wa barakaatouh

I have heard many times of organisations who organize free hadj voor those who (re)converted to Islaam.
Me and my husband desire to go on hadj bi idhini Llaah lakeen we arent able to pay for it (it is very expensive) so we would like to know which organisations would be able to help us...

djazaakoumo Llaahu khayra !

(I really hope someone can help me out, my eyes fill wioth tears everytime i watch films on youtube abt hadj.. :SMILY23::SMILY23::()

DanyalSAC

I have heard many times of organisations who organize free hadj voor those who (re)converted to Islaam.
Me and my husband desire to go on hadj bi idhini Llaah lakeen we arent able to pay for it (it is very expensive) so we would like to know which organisations would be able to help us...

(I really hope someone can help me out, my eyes fill wioth tears everytime i watch films on youtube abt hadj.. :SMILY23::SMILY23::()

Wa alaikum salaam - I've asked this same question myself and as yet have gotten no answer. When I've asked Hajj & Umrah organizations I've been given the answer (in so many words) that "Hajj is only obligatory if you can afford it - if you can't afford it, then you can't go". I've been told that the Saudi embassy can help with different subjects ranging from Hajj, Umrah, Hijra or even something as small as free posters that show Masjid Haraam but they won't answer emails.

Soooo...if you find out, let us know! JazakAllah khair!

Daniel

Deen_Al_Islaam

Wa alaikum salaam - I've asked this same question myself and as yet have gotten no answer. When I've asked Hajj & Umrah organizations I've been given the answer (in so many words) that "Hajj is only obligatory if you can afford it - if you can't afford it, then you can't go". I've been told that the Saudi embassy can help with different subjects ranging from Hajj, Umrah, Hijra or even something as small as free posters that show Masjid Haraam but they won't answer emails.

Soooo...if you find out, let us know! JazakAllah khair!

Daniel

wa antoum fa djazaakoumo Llaahu khayra..
it makes me really sad to read this... Yes it is only obligatory if u can afford it, but it doenst mean that we shouldnt be trying.. there R organisations who organize is... so why wont we try?
Allaahoum mousta3aan..

if i know something more, i will place it inshaa Allaahu ta3aala

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help you~Amin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
:salam2:

Labbaikalla humma labbaik...
Labbaika la sharika laka labbaik...
Innal hamda... Wan ne'emata...
Laka walmulk.. La sharika lak

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Dearest sister,
May the oppurtunity comes to you and your husband to perform hajj soon
~Insya'allah!

~May Allah swt help you~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

may Allah make your and your husbands hajj dreams come true.

I will try and see if I can help inshaAllah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Same feeling here sister. Indeed some ( I do not say all), Hajj Organisations charge a very high price from the Haajis now a days. Its too much now Wallahi too much! Exactly they do it as a profit making business now. May Allah give them and us good thinking towards fulfilling this Rukun of Islam.

My grandma told me when she went, its for MVR 10,000/-, but today the price is MVR 65,000/-. Grandma is still there, finely walking alhamdhulillah. So just guess how a short time its all changed. :( This is too much. I am aware of the inflation and economic ups and downs, but I do not believe this is what they can provide us truly. I do not say not to take a profit for the work they do, but what I claim is that they MUST know that this is not a luxury trip, so should mind to take the minimum they can, for the benefit of both the worlds.

Ya Allah! Give us opportunity to Visit Your Ka'bah and perform Hajj. Help us to go there and weep in Our Sujoods in Masjid al-Haraam. Ya 'Azeez! Ya Ghafoor! Make us do even one Salah beside Ka'bah before death overtakes us! Allahumma Ameen! :(

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Same feeling here sister. Indeed some ( I do not say all), Hajj Organisations charge a very high price from the Haajis now a days. Its too much now Wallahi too much! Exactly they do it as a profit making business now. May Allah give them and us good thinking towards fulfilling this Rukun of Islam.

My grandma told me when she went, its for MVR 10,000/-, but today the price is MVR 65,000/-. Grandma is still there, finely walking alhamdhulillah. So just guess how a short time its all changed. :( This is too much. I am aware of the inflation and economic ups and downs, but I do not believe this is what they can provide us truly. I do not say not to take a profit for the work they do, but what I claim is that they MUST know that this is not a luxury trip, so should mind to take the minimum they can, for the benefit of both the worlds.

Ya Allah! Give us opportunity to Visit Your Ka'bah and perform Hajj. Help us to go there and weep in Our Sujoods in Masjid al-Haraam. Ya 'Azeez! Ya Ghafoor! Make us do even one Salah beside Ka'bah before death overtakes us! Allahumma Ameen! :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

:ma:
Amin!
To your du'a brother.

~Wassalam .

Deen_Al_Islaam

walaykoum salaam wa rahmatu Llaahi wa barakaatouh

na3am it is.. here in belgium aswell if u want to go on hajj, it costs +/- 5000euros and thats A LOT..

and u also pay a lot for the hotel, they are sooo luxurious but i want to keep it simple, i dont need no giant bed or a giant room. i dont need anything of that.. just the basic stuff..

Allaahouma ameen to your ad3iyaa !

Tomtom

Banned
anybody? nobody? :girl3:

Funnily enough I asked this same question to my imam and he said the usual Hajj package is around AED 35,000 which is a small fortune. I live in the UAE and it's literally down the road from me, geographically speaking. I was shocked. I suspect that the hotels in Makkah are charging extortionate amount of money.
I thought the deal was to make it easy for the common man to go on Hajj not to hinder them. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive all the wrong doers in this world. Ameen.

Deen_Al_Islaam

Deen_Al_Islaam

Funnily enough I asked this same question to my imam and he said the usual Hajj package is around AED 35,000 which is a small fortune. I live in the UAE and it's literally down the road from me, geographically speaking. I was shocked. I suspect that the hotels in Makkah are charging extortionate amount of money.
I thought the deal was to make it easy for the common man to go on Hajj not to hinder them. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala forgive all the wrong doers in this world. Ameen.

maa shaa Allaah at least u live there, we r still in bilaadul kufr hehe... and ofcourse everybody want to do his 5th pilar of islaam; al hadj... May Allaah make it easy for every muslim

allaahouma ameen