Freedom for Afghanistan

:salam2:

I am wondering how things are changing so fast these days. LOL.

This thread is also changed now. So I will try to tell something about 2 topics.

Firstly, MABROOK brother TheHumbleWun for your marriage (completed half of deen). May ALLAH (swt) grant you a happy life and pious children for whom the ummah will be proud of.:muslim_child:

Secondly, it is the decree of ALLAH that many muslim nations are under war. The only thing we need is UNITY in the path of ALLAH. InshaALLAH every enemy will be defeated with the will of ALLAH (swt) if we unite. My duas is always with my brothers and sisters in Iraq, Falastiin, Afganistan, India, Sheeshan (the muslim land near Russia) and all the muslims an the globe.

wassalam 'alaikum and once again mabrook to brother TheHumbleWun

-brother IbnAdam-

Salaam,

Thank you for your kind words brother IbnAdam77.

salam alaykum!
congragulations for the marriage!! may ALLAH bless your marriage!!!
hey this is nice what IbnAdam77 has said:
Secondly, it is the decree of ALLAH that many muslim nations are under war. The only thing we need is UNITY in the path of ALLAH. InshaALLAH every enemy will be defeated with the will of ALLAH (swt) if we unite. My duas is always with my brothers and sisters in Iraq, Falastiin, Afganistan, India, Sheeshan (the muslim land near Russia) and all the muslims an the globe.

Salaam,

Jazakallah khair brother amaan. They are good words indeed.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
May Allah Almighty help to all Muslim who are suffering so much these days.
I pray every day for them and I am sure Inhsallah Allah will help them very soon.

Ameen Ya rabb.

Salam.