Friends

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

So i was reading this thread one of the member post i think it was Hager so i thought it would be cool if we tell our opinion on what part of making friends is the easies and hardest? Do you think our friends define us(who we are, what we believe, ect)? why or why not?

Wa'alaykum Salaam

I will go first. The easies part of making friends is introducing yourself. The hardest part of making friends is knowing if you meeting the right friend. I mean i think it would be amazing if everyone came with a sign on their head saying this person is dishonest, bad, good, hot head and so on because i make friends and later i regret meeting them and its sad. I personally don't believe our friends define us. My friends and i are so different. We are the opposite of each other. The Prophet PBHU said be careful for who you choose as your friend.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Assalamu Alaykum

So i was reading this thread one of the member post i think it was Hager so i thought it would be cool if we tell our opinion on what part of making friends is the easies and hardest? Do you think our friends define us(who we are, what we believe, ect)? why or why not?

:salam2:

Personally I do not think making friends is easy. I feel making associates is easy but friends are harder. I say that because I want my friends to be my sisters/brothers in Islam because that will benefit me the most. While looking for this brothers/sisters in Islam I want them to be practising their deen not muslims by name. Do I think friends define us? Yes to an extent. If I take on friends that are pious practising there deen and I interact with these people then I will follow there lead and we all tend to be good believers practising our deen and can be on the same accord. The have a saying "birds of a feather flock together" so with that being said I think they do define you. If you hang around muslims not practising there deen people with associate you with them and vice versa. People only hang or associate with people that are like them because they tend to have things in common. In common for me would be pious brothers/sisters

ummrayhan

salamz

Friend are the main factor in your life so it is very important who you are with all the time. They influence you- good or bad. So it is important that what you do is not always depending on them. It is important that you have friends who you can trust, share your ups and downs with, someone who is there for you whether it is day or night. Someone who you can look up to as a role model.

In life you can meet people who are your "FRIENDS" but actully they stab your own back. They would backbite about you and always be two faced. Subhanallah you can never imagne your own friend can do anything to hurt you. They are NOT true freinds!

Why do you need friends when you have ALLAH (SWT). He is the only one who can help you when you are in difficulties and any harship. He answers your duas when he think it right for you. Hes the ONE who has written your QARAD! Turn to Allah (SWT), he isthe most Kind and the most Merciful

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:

Good friends are hard to make, because you just don't know how that person is going to be. You just have to trust in Allah that he/she will be the right friend. Its sad that among muslims, you cannot trust some of them.

Alhamdullilah I found a very good friend, who I can trust and consider to be like family to me. I would trust her with all that I have, mashallah. When you have a good friend you will know it, and if you dont, you will also know it.:hearts::hearts: