from osmanelmais --to--> OsMaN_93

summertime

sister :)
Wow..mahsAllah thats the best gift anyone has ever given me....:) May Allah give every muslimah a son/brother like you mahsAllah!!!

The only problem is i made a promise not to tell :( so i wont be able to tell

meer suhail

ILM seeker
for brother Abdul Hasib :
ahhh
i know ,
( being mean hehe )
hmmmm y dont u do that for me ,,,,,i can tell u
I MADE NO PROMISE NOT TO TELL ,
hehe

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL brother Ossi don't get mad! Brother Suhail was just messing with ay. Trying to get you angry. LoL I do that to my parents ALL THE TIME! Oh well, coudln't go to Madrashah (instead of junior and later on highscool), thne YOU GUYS AIN'T GONNA GET A PEACE OF MIND! Loo Loo Loo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, that's how I got payback on them. It works with my da, Mashallah. It makes me happy to see him get all angry and stuff because I did something. *beams adorably* :)

And besides brother Suhail, I don't think I've ever told you guys this before, BUT I ALREADY MAKE DUA FOR YOU GUYS. Like it was a Jamaat I went to two weeks ago, and thne everyone was asleep, it was 2:30 in the morning, I was doing Thajudd, and I made dua for all my brothers on TTI and ones that are facing Fitnah troubles in the west. And don't worry sisters, I'm going to do the same for you as well.

And if I can't do it here in the Duniyah, then I'll ask Allah Ta Alla to give large amounts of rewards to those Muslims who were there for me in my life, and who I loved (all you TTI bros and sisters, and my personal life), and then if I shall leve this world in the state of being pisous, and if my grave welcomes and crys for me to come to it, then as it comforts me, I will say to it, "Please ask Allah Ta Alla to grant great belssings for my brothers and sisters in Islam, who were ther in my heart, and who I lvoed for the Sake of Allah Ta Alla," and the Muslim who dies pious, Allah Ta Alla shall give him everything he wants, in the grave or in the Akirah, and so I'll say to Allah Ta Alla, "That having all my beloved brothers and sisters (and anyone of my Ummati) to be happy and ahve alot of blessings, that is what would truly please me, and it would make my heart feel at peace," just like as it shall only make our Nabi Muhamad (SAW)'s heart to be at peace when evryone of his Ummati has been admitted into Jannah, Allahu Akbar!

Assalamu Alyku everyone. Oh yeah, brother Meer Suhail, if you can, something that I'd REALLY like to know would be to learn Urdu. (Dawah pruposes, LoL :D) and if you could teach it to me, then not ONLY would you get reward when I cry to Allah to give you all blessings, but you'd also teach your brother something, and that shall ALSO give you rewards, and so it can always increase.

And I shall teahc you all eveything that I know, the way to have your feet on the Duniyah, the 70 ways how Zikr helps you, the differant ways you can get rewards, and then I shall share great words of Wisdom, which have yet to be written in books, and my great book will be about how I came to become the way I am, and about the things I think about from deep from my heart, which I shall tell alot of times on TTI.

Asslamu Alykum (again) everyone.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i wasn't acctually angry.. i WAS JOKING :lol:
i was laughing when i was typing thr message as far as i can remember :lol:

:salam2:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:mad::mad:....................

hahaha ( wow just fell out of my chair laughing ,,,,,,hahahhaha )
i was talking with my lil bro Abdul hasib :SMILY139:
ahh wow ,,hehe really wish to see u get all angry when i tell everyone what it was ,,,,,,
( wasnt really anything which got deleted)
thks Alot Abdul hasib for the prayers ,we really do need them ,thats so nice of u ,,,,,,,
Ahh bro Abdul Hasib , teach Urdu,,,thats a DEAL ,
and y wouldnt i want to teach wonderful bro like u Urdu ,,,,,,
when? how ? u want to do it ,,,is ur choice
if u want to add me in msn ,my id meersuhail for hotmail and meersuhail1 for yahoo ,,,yeah ,,,,,,,,,
so when do we start lessons
(remember im kind of very strict teacher ,,,):SMILY335::SMILY71::fighta:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Man you punch me I'll hit you right back! LoL I'll tell you when I'm ready-for the emailing part anyway, LoL. But just start the basics off on here. :D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hmm.. I think it's better if you put the English EXACTLY after the urdu.

Like says something like this:

Apke (do you) Urdu Athihe? (understand urdu?)

LoL sister Summy taught that to me. :D

meer suhail

ILM seeker
app ko ( do you)
urdu ati ( ati or ate hmmm ) hai ( understand urdu) ,
ok ,yeah i will try doing it that way ,,,,,
well if u translate it word by word ,at times it is very frustrating
infact ,have seen few books to learn urdu ,are useless ,english is not powerful enough ,
and then word by word lol urdu ati hai would turn out to be ,something like urdu comes ,hehe)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
well, then alright bro. Just do it like I sasid, then for the parts like ati hai, just, I don't know, use both of them to make sense? LoL. I'm feeling a bit nervous and anxious about something.

s 091

thanks for letting us know you have changes your name. I like following you messages, find most of them really interesting