Fundamental Beliefs of ISlam Sharh Aqeedah Wasitiyah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/English%20Article%20Pictures/p_73.gif[/imgleft]Fundamental Beliefs of ISlam. Sharh Aqeedah Wasatiya. A Classical Islamic Book written by one of the greatest scholars of Islam, Shaykh ibn Taymiyyah. Translated into English. This Treatise, Sharh Al-Aqeedat-il-Wasityah, describes the beliefs of the genuine followers of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama’ah, that is, the saved and successful sect (Al-Firqatun-Naajiyah Al-Mansoorah) to the Day of Judgement. The Belief is this: To have faith in Allaah, His Angels, His Scriptures, His Messengers, and in being resurrected after death, and in having a good or bad destiny. And it forms part of the faith in Allaah that we believe in those Attributes with which Allaah has qualified Himself and with which the Prophet :)saw:) has qualified Allaah. Neither should alterations be made nor negations, nor attributing a state of being nor of likeness to creation.

Right click Save Target as...
Download Book Here

mawahid

[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/English%20Article%20Pictures/p_73.gif[/imgleft]Fundamental Beliefs of ISlam. Sharh Aqeedah Wasatiya. A Classical Islamic Book written by one of the greatest scholars of Islam, Shaykh ibn Taymiyyah. Translated into English. This Treatise, Sharh Al-Aqeedat-il-Wasityah, describes the beliefs of the genuine followers of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama’ah, that is, the saved and successful sect (Al-Firqatun-Naajiyah Al-Mansoorah) to the Day of Judgement. The Belief is this: To have faith in Allaah, His Angels, His Scriptures, His Messengers, and in being resurrected after death, and in having a good or bad destiny. And it forms part of the faith in Allaah that we believe in those Attributes with which Allaah has qualified Himself and with which the Prophet :)saw:) has qualified Allaah. Neither should alterations be made nor negations, nor attributing a state of being nor of likeness to creation.

Right click Save Target as...
Download Book Here
assalam alaikum

i can not download this e-book aqeeda wasatiya by shaykh al islam. plz. help me to have it downloaded.

jazakAllah khair
ma'assalamah
mawahid